Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,007 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Let's Talk About CEO Of Nairaland.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Talk About CEO Of Nairaland.. (2169 Views)

Ambode Meets The CEO Of Yamaha Motors In Lagos (photos) / Ambode Fires CEO Of Lastma, Arabamen / Buhari And Kachiukwu Meet CEO Of Total In Paris (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Let's Talk About CEO Of Nairaland.. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 13, 2015
Let's talk about the ceo of Nairaland.. Based on what i read, people said he is a shy, unknown celebrity..omg if i were him.comment reserved.. Even though he is my Naija role model pending to achieve greater than him in the next 6 years even though i am still in ss class.. Dream big and run after it is my quote, i keep searching to know him more.. I saw links from cp africa, jaruhubs.etc of the past four years.. 4 pictures on the net that was taken 6 years ago when i was in primary class..oops that's annoying.. No full detail abt the nairaland site on wikipedia and you keep saying they find u themselves.. I know i will be banned.. Let's know you Seun #Osewa.. Manage ur blog well coz no one can manage that for u.. Upload ur pix, dip more into africa internet world..use more strategies.. Use ur time well.. Coz#MY TIME IS COMING AS A WELL KNOWN WEBSMASTER..ceo of ...... Change o mr Osewa.
Re: Let's Talk About CEO Of Nairaland.. by Seun(m): 11:07pm On Feb 13, 2015
smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Talk About CEO Of Nairaland.. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 13, 2015
I heard dat he has lashed most of our babes on NL, and dat d ladies fall for him. Na him time, make him use am well lol grin
Re: Let's Talk About CEO Of Nairaland.. by demelza: 11:16pm On Feb 13, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I heard dat he has lashed most of our babes on NL, and dat d ladies fall for him. Na him time, make him use am well lol grin
Werey grin

2 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About CEO Of Nairaland.. by isan(m): 11:17pm On Feb 13, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
ahahahaahahhah

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About CEO Of Nairaland.. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 13, 2015
Seun is a troll

7 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About CEO Of Nairaland.. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:21pm On Feb 13, 2015
In SS class and writing like this? Are you in almajiri school or are you freely educated?

2 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About CEO Of Nairaland.. by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 13, 2015
Ehn.. Babes dey fall and so what? shey babes too no dhey fall for mark zuckerberg ni.. O ga o..
Re: Let's Talk About CEO Of Nairaland.. by falconey(m): 11:22pm On Feb 13, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
lwkm them go ban you
Re: Let's Talk About CEO Of Nairaland.. by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 13, 2015
falconey:
lwkm them go ban you
I hear say Seun ban me, if na lie he go don ban me, buh he no say na true. Abi him don deny wetin I talk? Nope, so ma word stands till he comes out to deny it.
Re: Let's Talk About CEO Of Nairaland.. by rioemmanuel(m): 11:30pm On Feb 13, 2015
Oga titus seun is a real nigga,he doesn't need fame.I so much respect him.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About CEO Of Nairaland.. by Mcowubaba: 11:36pm On Feb 13, 2015
Oluwaseun.....dat man...coret guy..
Re: Let's Talk About CEO Of Nairaland.. by iPopAlomo(m): 12:00am On Feb 14, 2015
Following... but... them them go soon delete the thread...
Re: Let's Talk About CEO Of Nairaland.. by olenyi: 12:03am On Feb 14, 2015
Now this is getting interesting. And did you say you are an ss student? Kai, your English no be here.
Re: Let's Talk About CEO Of Nairaland.. by LarrySun(m): 12:09am On Feb 14, 2015
Seun is such a calm young man. His modesty is a virtue I respect in him; he takes every accusation thrown at him with mature equanimity. That's a quality many of us need, but lack. See him smiling at the crass stup*dity of the OP's doggerel.

It is easy for us to find faults in public personalities. Let the saints cast the stone. The OP's challenge is an elementary display of his monumental fatuity. Well, it is better to sit base and watch the barbarian make a complete marsupial of himself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Talk About CEO Of Nairaland.. by Nobody: 12:09am On Feb 14, 2015
olenyi:
Now this is getting interesting. And did you say you are an ss student? Kai, your English no be here.
as how? i don't understand
Re: Let's Talk About CEO Of Nairaland.. by gen2briz(m): 12:11am On Feb 14, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
In SS class and writing like this? Are you in almajiri school or are you freely educated?

Both
Re: Let's Talk About CEO Of Nairaland.. by A7(m): 12:21am On Feb 14, 2015
Your c.e.o is striving to loose some weight, too much of work, sitting & coding get him off the exercise wagon, thus becoming very fat, a phenomenon that makes him camera- shy. But credible outlets reports he has been hitting the gym and was on a diet for about 2 years now, and the recent swimming lessons/exercises he partakes in, keeps him hoping it'll fetch him that fitness goal.

In other news, rumours are spreading that one popular native doctor who's a relative to seun's gym teacher alleges he is possessed by #SaveYourHand&Vaseline, a natures spirit that punish young men of seun's age that refuse to marry or even have girlfriends to suffer from obesity, pot-belly, long necks or neck hair, an allegation seun dismisses. But upto this moment the native doctor still maintain the more seun stay single the more fatter he will get and other symptoms of #SaveYourHand&Vaseline will continue to spring.
Re: Let's Talk About CEO Of Nairaland.. by akinsadeez(m): 12:32am On Feb 14, 2015
Seems like quite a number of people on nairaland are somehow obssessed with seun and I don't know why. I don't see the essence of this thread. just a rambling piece. #mytwocents.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About CEO Of Nairaland.. by ba7man(m): 12:39am On Feb 14, 2015
He doesn't have much of a personality.
Re: Let's Talk About CEO Of Nairaland.. by Nobody: 12:58am On Feb 14, 2015
LarrySun:
See him smiling at the crass stup*dity of the OP's doggerel.

It is easy for us to find faults in public personalities. Let the saints cast the stone. The OP's challenge is an elementary display of his monumental fatuity. Well, it is better to sit base and watch the barbarian make a complete marsupial of himself.
jeez that was too harsh. maybe I'm confused embarassed but I don't see what's wrong in the op's post. he even called Seun his role model

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About CEO Of Nairaland.. by Nobody: 1:20am On Feb 14, 2015
Just like the op, when I newly joined nairaland i used to wonder who is that personality behind the moniker 'Seun'. I searched Google tire..guess what I found? nothing! until two years ago when pictures from nairaland office was posted on a thread, nobody knew where the office dey sef.
Except for that CP-Africa interview, nothing else about Seun. nothing bout his personality, his lifestyle, hobby, family.. grin

Well from d little I gathered from nairaland I know he's a matured guy, I've never seen him resort to insults no matter how much he's insulted.. he always has this mature response to give, tho sometimes he can be annoyingly arrogant, biased and partial angry even politically. angry grin
He's cool too, very responsible and full of great ideas..
And he's a shy person (he said that himself o..I think in the interview)

And he's also crazy about pets especially dogs! that is one thing he has in common with his girlfriend tonto dike . tongue

ok did I forget to mention he's one very fine dude? grin tongue

if I post his picture now ee fit go ban me for life like that angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Let's Talk About CEO Of Nairaland.. by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:36am On Feb 14, 2015
Interesting!

Don't know much about him.

Haven't had an encounter with him.
Re: Let's Talk About CEO Of Nairaland.. by suretman(m): 2:39am On Feb 14, 2015
One thing I like about seun is that he is not after money or fame.

I wonder if nairaland is owned by another webmaster, advert go don det make nairaland slow to load.

Especially Naija bloggers; them go don use advert spoil here.
Re: Let's Talk About CEO Of Nairaland.. by KanwuliaJara: 2:46am On Feb 14, 2015
With his 'Tpia' polymonikering handles and DAYOKANU houndogs abi? grin
He don marry im 'VALENTINES' on NL?
Abi impotence dey worry am? grin
Re: Let's Talk About CEO Of Nairaland.. by kosovo(m): 2:51am On Feb 14, 2015
barcanista:
Seun is a troll

Shut up!
Re: Let's Talk About CEO Of Nairaland.. by yommyphresh(m): 3:50am On Feb 14, 2015
What is seun? Is it the name of a soap?
Re: Let's Talk About CEO Of Nairaland.. by nduchucks: 4:10am On Feb 14, 2015
kosovo:

son of a gun!! Is this the same kosovo who used to be the mod of the Politics section? shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Talk About CEO Of Nairaland.. by kosovo(m): 4:19am On Feb 14, 2015
nduchucks:

son of a gun!! Is this the same kosovo who used to be the mod of the Politics section? shocked

Wow.. Yeah.. been a while though .... Missed you guys wink
Re: Let's Talk About CEO Of Nairaland.. by nduchucks: 4:24am On Feb 14, 2015
kosovo:

Wow.. Yeah.. been a while though .... Missed you guys wink

Good to see you here. Welcome back.
Re: Let's Talk About CEO Of Nairaland.. by kosovo(m): 4:26am On Feb 14, 2015
nduchucks:

Good to see you here. Welcome back.

Thanks alot.. really do appreciate smiley
Re: Let's Talk About CEO Of Nairaland.. by Nobody: 4:42am On Feb 14, 2015
Seun:
smiley
You gotta love the simplicity wink wink

1 Like

(1) (2)

Osinbajo Storms Out Of Meeting With Buhari After Been Insulted By El-rufai / Obasinjom Masquerade of the Ekpe people. / Nigerian Student Dies In Fatal Car Accident In Malaysia (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.