Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:00 AM

Let's Talk About CEO Of Nairaland.. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Talk About CEO Of Nairaland.. (2231 Views)

Ambode Meets The CEO Of Yamaha Motors In Lagos (photos) / Ambode Fires CEO Of Lastma, Arabamen / Buhari And Kachiukwu Meet CEO Of Total In Paris (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Talk About CEO Of Nairaland.. by kosovo(m): 5:01am On Feb 14, 2015
Seun:
smiley
Hello Supreme Military Commander! smiley wink
Re: Let's Talk About CEO Of Nairaland.. by ispeaklight(m): 5:10pm On Jun 06, 2015
yommyphresh:
What is seun? Is it the name of a soap?
yes
Re: Let's Talk About CEO Of Nairaland.. by ifeoluwa(f): 11:52am On Jun 23, 2015
I may not know the "seun" guy personally, but I know his blood sister in C...... University. Even his sister is very humble about her family's wealth...Got to hear their dad owns a big S..... somewhere in O... State, Nigeria. I covet this their kind of humility oh....
Re: Let's Talk About CEO Of Nairaland.. by MalcoImX: 12:36pm On Jun 23, 2015
Stop writing in SMS codes. You may not know when you're writing those shortened forms, even in exams

(1) (2)

JUST HAPPENED! Amaechi Introduces Buhari To New Classmates (pic) / Caption: Senate President And The Mace-bearer. / Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambara. Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.