Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Permanent Voters Card (PVC) Collection...my Bitter Experience Yesterday. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Permanent Voters Card (PVC) Collection...my Bitter Experience Yesterday. (1768 Views)

[verified] How To Check Your Permanent Voter's Card (pvc) Status / Permanent Voters Card Collection Information - INEC / Operation Show Your Permanent Voter Card (PVC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Permanent Voters Card (PVC) Collection...my Bitter Experience Yesterday. by 9ijaprince(m): 6:04am On Feb 14, 2015
After several attempts to locate where to collect my permanent voters card,i finally traced the location yesterday somewhere at Amarata community town hall in yenagoa. i was given a tag number "53" which means i have to wait for fifty two persons before i could collect my PVC. i noticed that it took about ten to fifteen minutes by inec staff to attend each persons.
Having waited endlessly for hours before it got to my turn. I was told by the inec staff that i do not have a PVC. Reason was that i was among those voters that their records got crashed at inec database.

i observed that that over twenty voters who were there before me had similar issues. This means we may have been disenfranchised from voting in next month elections.
Re: Permanent Voters Card (PVC) Collection...my Bitter Experience Yesterday. by Beesluv: 6:07am On Feb 14, 2015
Ehya, poor data mgt
Re: Permanent Voters Card (PVC) Collection...my Bitter Experience Yesterday. by eistien(m): 6:08am On Feb 14, 2015
PDP @work.

SAI BUHARI
Re: Permanent Voters Card (PVC) Collection...my Bitter Experience Yesterday. by Nobody: 6:19am On Feb 14, 2015
And dey go abt issuing card to cows and terrorist from outside d country in d north, jega has bin compromised.

1 Like

Re: Permanent Voters Card (PVC) Collection...my Bitter Experience Yesterday. by Redoil: 6:22am On Feb 14, 2015
eistien:
PDP @work.

SAI BUHARI
chai buhari.
Kai buhari.
Ye buhari
Re: Permanent Voters Card (PVC) Collection...my Bitter Experience Yesterday. by adebayo201: 6:33am On Feb 14, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
And dey go abt issuing card to cows and terrorist from outside d country in d north, jega has bin compromised.

This is one of the reasons why I have to count my costs bfr traveling to the heart of Lagos all the way from OAU ile-ife just to collect PVC only for me to be told that shiiiit... angry
smh...
Re: Permanent Voters Card (PVC) Collection...my Bitter Experience Yesterday. by san316(m): 6:35am On Feb 14, 2015
How did you know it is a bitter experience? did you taste it?

kpele o
Re: Permanent Voters Card (PVC) Collection...my Bitter Experience Yesterday. by Nobody: 6:36am On Feb 14, 2015
I don't just know why you Pdp people are shamelessly lying over this PVcs collections. Everybody in this country is getting/collecting his/her PVC except only pdp people. This is ludicrousness in its zenith. So are you guys telling us that INEC knows who is going to vote for APC or PDP?

The day I collected my PVC here in lekki, I saw many uncollected PVCs with the INEC official, the young fella was complaining bitterly that people are not coming to collect there PVCs. So I don't just understand why you people are lying over this PVcs collection.
Re: Permanent Voters Card (PVC) Collection...my Bitter Experience Yesterday. by 9ijaprince(m): 6:38am On Feb 14, 2015
san316:
How did you know it is a bitter experience? did you taste it?

kpele o

after waiting fruitlessly for hours under the hot sun only to be told that you have no hope of voting in the elections next month. is that not bitter to you?
Re: Permanent Voters Card (PVC) Collection...my Bitter Experience Yesterday. by 9ijaprince(m): 6:44am On Feb 14, 2015
kastonkastrol:
I don't just know why you Pdp people are shamelessly lying over this PVcs collections. Everybody in this country is getting/collecting his/her PVC except only pdp people. This is ludicrousness in its zenith. So are you guys telling us that INEC knows who is going to vote for APC or PDP?

The day I collected my PVC here in lekki, I saw many uncollected PVCs with the INEC official, the young fella was complaining bitterly that people are not coming to collect there PVCs. So I don't just understand why you people are lying over this PVcs collection.

My dear go through my post again,there was never a place i mentioned my party affiliations or whom i am supporting. i mentioned the place i went to collect my PVC and the experience i and other eligible voters had in collecting the PVCs. Please dont trivialize the issues.

1 Like

Re: Permanent Voters Card (PVC) Collection...my Bitter Experience Yesterday. by TrishaP(f): 6:52am On Feb 14, 2015
If you knew earlier you would have registered again. Your not the only one that went through the stress. Sorry about that.

1 Like

Re: Permanent Voters Card (PVC) Collection...my Bitter Experience Yesterday. by LordMecuzy(m): 6:55am On Feb 14, 2015
kastonkastrol:

Dont mind d PDP dudes here creating Threads from Thier sitting rooms instead of going to collect Thier PVCs

1 Like

Re: Permanent Voters Card (PVC) Collection...my Bitter Experience Yesterday. by iamodenigbo1(m): 7:04am On Feb 14, 2015
LordMecuzy:

Dont mind d PDP dudes here creating Threads from Thier sitting rooms instead of going to collect Thier PVCs
where did the Op mentioned his party?

2 Likes

Re: Permanent Voters Card (PVC) Collection...my Bitter Experience Yesterday. by Nobody: 7:07am On Feb 14, 2015
9ijaprince:

My dear go through my post again,there was never a place i mentioned my party affiliations or whom i am supporting. i mentioned the place i went to collect my PVC and the experience i and other eligible voters had in collecting the PVCs. Please dont trivialize the issues.
you didn't mentioned the party you are affiliated to but from the way and manner you presented your "PVC collection agony". It will be easily deductible that you are a pdp person... Look am not saying collecting the PVC wasn't agonizing for me, but after I complained to the right people and followed the right processes, my PVC was given to me. You just need to lay your complains to the person incharge in your polling unit.
Re: Permanent Voters Card (PVC) Collection...my Bitter Experience Yesterday. by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:09am On Feb 14, 2015
OP, ensure you confirm your pvc availability status on INEC web page before going out there to collect it. I have this believe that there is no datalose as those distribution agents told you. That is a very cheap excuse.

This issue could come from double or more registration bringing this nullification of your card. You can as well write Inec office if only you verify your card is available for pick up. I believe something would be done and there would be traces to where the error lie.

Thanks
Re: Permanent Voters Card (PVC) Collection...my Bitter Experience Yesterday. by 9ijaprince(m): 7:29am On Feb 14, 2015
kastonkastrol:
you didn't mentioned the party you are affiliated to but from the way and manner you presented your "PVC collection agony". It will be easily deductible that you are a pdp person... Look am not saying collecting the PVC wasn't agonizing for me, but after I complained to the right people and followed the right processes, my PVC was given to me. You just need to lay your complains to the person incharge in your polling unit.

you are still make the same wrong conclusions.
FOLYKAZE:
OP, ensure you confirm your pvc availability status on INEC web page before going out there to collect it. I have this believe that there is no datalose as those distribution agents told you. That is a very cheap excuse.
This issue could come from double or more registration bringing this nullification of your card. You can as well write Inec office if only you verify your card is available for pick up. I believe something would be done and there would be traces to where the error lie.
Thanks
There was indeed a data loss on the pooling boot i registered in 2011. i have made further investigations.

(1) (Reply)

Election Result From I-reporter / Rivers Election-a-sham-says-amaechi... / I Dont Like Buhari, Am Sorry!!! He Is Not Our Messiah.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.