Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,701 members, 7,865,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:12 AM

Valentine Break Up Hints - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine Break Up Hints (465 Views)

Valentine Break Up Methods / I Finally Called Him Last Night! We Didnt Break Up. / Drop Ur Hilarious Pre-valentine Break Up Lines Here! See Mine! Hahahah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Valentine Break Up Hints by senatrpaichulo(m): 8:36am On Feb 14, 2015
Guys: baby,I just realized you are an Arsenal fan. I can't wait 9yrs to have
a child. Let's just end it.

Girl: baby, you stole my heart! Boy::Oh! Now you are calling me a thief? It's
over please.

The Indomie nylon says to cook in 3 minutes. But you used 9 minutes.
You're too slow. Its over

I texted you at 7:05pm on the dot & u replied at 7:05pm+ 10 seconds... U
wasted my time. I think our relationship is a waste of time.

You have been tweeting about our valentine plans & you know I love privacy. It's over"

You call me "baby"? So you're trying to say i'm childish? It's
over

I called u and u picked up immediately. U lack patience. ITS OVER!

heard u prayed for me when i was sick. You too dey do holy holy. ITS OVER!

Who is that Guy you are singing about? So you cant sing with my own name? Its over!

Your name is Jenifer Ebube Gift Amadi. That means JEGA. Its over! I don't want you to postpone my destiny.

Your text messages have taken up all of my phone
memory... baby I need some SPACE

My battery died when i was chatting with you, next it will be me. Biko ITS OVER!

How can you send me two call me back sms , are you trying to tell
me that I am blind or I don't care . In fact its over

You don't even respect me,I'm talking and you are busy breathing? It's over!”

Why will you use seat belt in my car. So you are saying I can't drive, you don't trust me with your life? Oya get out

why did you open the cotton frm the right side when you were entering the room,you want to tear it abi Its over

feel free to add yours. pick one out of these.
Re: Valentine Break Up Hints by girl4rmspace(f): 9:11am On Feb 14, 2015
Lolzz very funny....bur i think its not supposed 2 be just d guys giving out gifts......i think d girls should do dsame
Re: Valentine Break Up Hints by senatrpaichulo(m): 9:18am On Feb 14, 2015
I saw one babe buying singlet, boxers and handkerchief for her boyfriend. I wonder if the boyfriend is a cultural or Atilogu dancer .......... Girls shaaa. happy val dear. yu right tho

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Valentine Gift To First Responders!!! / 2 Reasons Why You Fail To Date Your Heart Desire: Start Dating Now! / Please Help A Brother Needs Advice!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.