Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

My Reply To Cklent's Declaration Of His Love For Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Reply To Cklent's Declaration Of His Love For Me (6242 Views)

20-Year-Old Guy Professes His Love For 12-Year-Old Girlfriend With A Kiss / Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser / Why Was My Thread About Seriousbabe And Cklent's Plagiarism Removed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Reply To Cklent's Declaration Of His Love For Me by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 14, 2015
Hello everyone, yesterday cklent openly declared on nairaland that he was in love with me and I could tell by his persistence and poetic representation of his feelings that he was serious.

Cklent and I have never been that much of pals right from when I created this account, and I am a bit surprised that he would say he likes me.
Well what can I say. Love is a feeling so complex to the brain yet easily understood by the heart. However much we may want to, we cannot command, demand and or take away love any more than we can command the moon and the stars and the wind and the rain to come and go according to our wimps.

We may have some limited ability to change the weather but we do so at the risk of upsetting the ecological balance we don't fully understand.
Love is bigger than you are. You can invite love but you can't dictate how when and where love expresses itself. You can choose to surrender to love or not, but in the end, love strikes like a lightening, unpredictable and irrefutable. You can never find yourself loving people you don't like at all
Love does not come with conditions, stipulations,addenda, or codes. Like the sun love radiates independently on our fears and desires.

Cklent, I have loved and I know how it felt. The feeling is invigorating in ways the working of the human nervous system can not explain.

But I have a question for you. Why love me? Why fall in love with me of all people. I must say it is really disconcerting as well as intriguing because I don't see myself as someone who deserves such love.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Reply To Cklent's Declaration Of His Love For Me by elantraceey(f): 10:46am On Feb 14, 2015
Did someone write this up for you? undecided

6 Likes

Re: My Reply To Cklent's Declaration Of His Love For Me by Tashaamania(f): 10:50am On Feb 14, 2015
Seriousbabe, did he send you a PM?
Re: My Reply To Cklent's Declaration Of His Love For Me by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 14, 2015

7 Likes

Re: My Reply To Cklent's Declaration Of His Love For Me by dOnLarich: 10:51am On Feb 14, 2015
elantraceey:
seconded

1 Like

Re: My Reply To Cklent's Declaration Of His Love For Me by Kennywills7(m): 10:56am On Feb 14, 2015
elantraceey:
grin
Dis girl don use her reply faint d guy wen profess luv for her
Re: My Reply To Cklent's Declaration Of His Love For Me by xynerise: 10:59am On Feb 14, 2015
Mtchew! Who cares? undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Reply To Cklent's Declaration Of His Love For Me by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 14, 2015
Tashaamania:
Seriousbabe, did he send you a PM?
He didn't
Re: My Reply To Cklent's Declaration Of His Love For Me by malonephill(m): 11:01am On Feb 14, 2015
O Measureless Might!
Ineffable Love
Re: My Reply To Cklent's Declaration Of His Love For Me by xynerise: 11:01am On Feb 14, 2015
seriousbabe:

He did, but that was about 5 days ago
Act matured and PM him this dramatic reply you just typed up there. wetin dey do some girls sef?

6 Likes

Re: My Reply To Cklent's Declaration Of His Love For Me by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 14, 2015
seriousbabe:
Hello everyone, yesterday cklent openly declared that he was in love with me and I could tell by his persistence and poetic representation of his feelings that he was serious.

Cklent and I have never been that much of pals right from when I created this account, and I am a bit surprised that he would say he likes me.
Well what can I say. Love is a feeling so complex to the brain yet easily understood by the heart. However much we may want to, we cannot command, demand and or take away love any more than we can command the moon and the stars and the wind and the rain to come and go according to our wimps.

We may have some limited ability to change the weather but we do so at the risk of upsetting the ecological balance we don't fully understand.
Love is bigger than you are. You can invite love but you can't dictate how when and where love expresses itself. You can choose to surrender to love or not, but in the end, love strikes like a lightening, unpredictable and irrefutable. You can never find yourself loving people you don't like at all
Love does not come with conditions, stipulations,addenda, or codes. Like the sun love radiates independently on our fears and desires.

Cklent, I have loved and I know how it felt. The feeling is invigorating in ways the working of the human nervous system can explain.

But I have a question for you. Why love me? Why fall in love with me of all people. I must say it is really disconcerting as well as intriguing because I don't see myself as someone who deserves such love.
Drama! Drama!! Drama!!! cheesy

You're pompous in a good way and you do write a lot of good English. Let me follow this drama queen now!
Re: My Reply To Cklent's Declaration Of His Love For Me by Tashaamania(f): 11:07am On Feb 14, 2015
xynerise:

Act matured and PM him this dramatic reply you just typed up there. wetin dey do some girls sef?
Thank you! Just what I wanted to say..

seriousbabe, you should have just replied his PM, there was no need for this..

1 Like

Re: My Reply To Cklent's Declaration Of His Love For Me by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 14, 2015
Rubbish! Cklent = Seriousbabe undecided

8 Likes

Re: My Reply To Cklent's Declaration Of His Love For Me by BluePearls(m): 11:09am On Feb 14, 2015
oya Cklent over to you...
Re: My Reply To Cklent's Declaration Of His Love For Me by vjsmiles: 11:09am On Feb 14, 2015

1 Like

Re: My Reply To Cklent's Declaration Of His Love For Me by killercute16(m): 11:09am On Feb 14, 2015
The kind of attention this girl is seeking eh,its high time we started giving you oh.....Cant you pm him,why create this copy and paste work for us na...Some girls can lyk fall hand eh....how old are you self,Just asking,no offence

3 Likes

Re: My Reply To Cklent's Declaration Of His Love For Me by Ab025(m): 11:11am On Feb 14, 2015
cant the OP be more private rather than xposing u guys luv-convo to all and sundry....?
Re: My Reply To Cklent's Declaration Of His Love For Me by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 14, 2015
killercute16:
The kind of attention this girl is seeking eh,its high time we started giving you oh.....Cant you pm him,why create this copy and paste work for us na...Some girls can lyk fall hand eh....how old are you self,Just asking,no offence
First of all, you need to understand this chick is full of drama and there's nothing you guys can do about it.

More so, she's probably unpredictable and can make a good girlfriend but you have to keep her on her toes always, otherwise she'll make feel like a kindergarten.

And finally, the more she gets your attention here, the better she feels on top of the world.

1 Like

Re: My Reply To Cklent's Declaration Of His Love For Me by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 14, 2015
killercute16:

Please you can say what you like but don't ever label my "work" as copy and paste.
The fact that such level of poetic brilliance is alien to you and the people you have around you does not mean it can't be done by one random nairalander.
I mean no disrespect but I am irked by what you just posted

By the way, cklent opened a thread about me expressing thoughts
Re: My Reply To Cklent's Declaration Of His Love For Me by ernecy(m): 11:24am On Feb 14, 2015
All this one Bcuz say d guy chyke u, but I have one question for all the Lady on NL, why do u like playin hard to get, when a guy ask u want out, na that time u go start ur audition, unnecessary role play. Person say e like u, na issue again!! Please OP response to the Guy shud b yes or no, stop this role-play, this is not a movie, this is real life
Re: My Reply To Cklent's Declaration Of His Love For Me by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 14, 2015
nice questions babe!!!

#just observing the thread
Re: My Reply To Cklent's Declaration Of His Love For Me by akinsadeez(m): 11:36am On Feb 14, 2015
But why the hypocrisy and double standards on Nairaland? The guy opened a thread openly declaring his love and no one told him he should have sent a PM to his love interest instead of opening a thread. Is it because he is a guy? Rather majority descended on him for choosing someone they felt was unworthy of being loved.

Now seriousbabe has opened a thread in reply and it has suddenly become that she should have simply replied his PM. how do we even known that he sent a PM in the first place? The fact that there are ladies saying this is even baffling. Whatever makes it okay for him to open a thread declaring his love should also make it okay for her to open a thread in reply. What is good for the goose.........

Anyways seriousbabe I am quite surprised at the profundity of what you wrote as it doesn't seem to be in tandem with the superficiality of your Nairaland character. Let's see your (prospective) lover's answer to the good questions you posed.

5 Likes

Re: My Reply To Cklent's Declaration Of His Love For Me by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 14, 2015
Gargantuan gagaundecided
Re: My Reply To Cklent's Declaration Of His Love For Me by jaykaylegend(m): 11:50am On Feb 14, 2015
Opening a new thread to reply to a meaningless thread.. #immaturity.. You no fit just send am message ni.. Why come here and publicly type ur reply??
Re: My Reply To Cklent's Declaration Of His Love For Me by demmy0325(m): 12:01pm On Feb 14, 2015
Ds seriousbabe gal...so u knw ur nt d type of gal dt deserve love n u r nt makin effort 2 change... R u sufferin 4rm depression or heartbroken...?.. Or r ur senses jst dull naturally...?.. Coz i cnt imagine a full grown-up gal actin ds way...,

2 Likes

Re: My Reply To Cklent's Declaration Of His Love For Me by Gamboh55(m): 12:10pm On Feb 14, 2015
jaykaylegend:
Opening a new thread to reply to a meaningless thread.. #immaturity.. You no fit just send am message ni.. Why come here and publicly type ur reply??
Re: My Reply To Cklent's Declaration Of His Love For Me by naijaboiy: 12:11pm On Feb 14, 2015
So you can be really serious like this? cheesy

I always thought you were a joker grin

Too late babe,,you have already given us the path you chose to be known for.

It will take another stone mile to start changing our thoughts/perceptions grin

And about all these Love bruohaha,,i don't think a fhuuck is given undecided

*puffs weed calmly*

1 Like

Re: My Reply To Cklent's Declaration Of His Love For Me by babakol(m): 12:18pm On Feb 14, 2015
ok
Re: My Reply To Cklent's Declaration Of His Love For Me by Psalmwise(m): 12:21pm On Feb 14, 2015
Romance se ;Dction is b ecoming intresting dis days ooo...with various counter threads...Wat a pity all my NL crush re nt regular on NL again.sad I for dn declare. Teytey grin
Re: My Reply To Cklent's Declaration Of His Love For Me by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 14, 2015
naijaboiy:

*puffs weed calmly*
Too much of weed, I just hope you ain't gonna go gaga
Re: My Reply To Cklent's Declaration Of His Love For Me by immortalvoices(m): 12:27pm On Feb 14, 2015
naijaboiy:

*puffs weed calmly*

No disrespect to nairaland ladies

But her words up there just confirm my suspicion all along

She writes like a guy...

Her reply was way to matured and above a lady's kind of reply...

I'm not saying no babe could attempt or even surpassed such literary piece up there but In "poetic literature" there is something we identify as "mood reflected in a poem by the poet or writer"

And such piece carries the mood of a man head/heart, who wants/wish to act like a woman.

Simply put she he/she was touched by the guy wooing and she wished she can love for real

And for those who asked if the guy pm'd her? seriousebabe neva replied pm...

Because she started on a wrong foundation...a man who wishes to be a woman...I only knw of TOMBOY... WHO IS SHE
Re: My Reply To Cklent's Declaration Of His Love For Me by naijaboiy: 12:28pm On Feb 14, 2015
D1ck:
Too much of weed, I just hope you ain't gonna go gaga
Naaaah!

E-weed isn't dangerous cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Are You Still Single? / GUYS!! You Are Very Stupid If You Accept A Cheating Girlfriend Back!! (Photo) / Bra Types Every Lady Should Know.(pix Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.