Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband (74130 Views)

DSS Implicates Governor In Plot Against Fed Govt / Budget Padding: Jibrin Releases Documents, Implicates More Rep Members [see Full / Christy Anyanwu Implicates Achike Udenwa In Confession To EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by Akin1212(m): 12:02am On Feb 16, 2015
mrrock:

US state department implicates Aisha Buhari in a fraud. Details at https://www.nairaland.com/2149337/us-court-documents-reveal-aisha

If there is anything I'm tired of, it's the non ability of nigerians to reason, e.g
1. let's assume a father has a child and the child went to rob a bank.. Who will the security operatives arrest?? Pls answer ooo
2. Do u know how many people are answering the name buhari?
3. Buhari denied knowing the aisha in question, yes or no?
4. Are ur parents responsible for ur paroles and runs ?
Pls find something else to do, libeling doesn't fit u
Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by bgates: 12:06am On Feb 16, 2015
wow
Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by mrrock: 12:11am On Feb 16, 2015
Akin1212:

If there is anything I'm tired of, it's the non ability of nigerians to reason, e.g
1. let's assume a father has a child and the child went to rob a bank.. Who will the security operatives arrest?? Pls answer ooo
2. Do u know how many people are answering the name buhari?
3. Buhari denied knowing the aisha in question, yes or no?
4. Are ur parents responsible for ur paroles and runs ?
Pls find something else to do, libeling doesn't fit u

That's exactly what I wanted you to say. That Buhari denied knowing her own daughter and son. Now, you can see for yourself how evil such a man portend.

The Aisha Buhari is the daughter of Goodluck Jonathan. Hope that makes you feel fine.
Goodbye.
Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by Image123(m): 12:12am On Feb 16, 2015
mrrock:

US state department implicates Aisha Buhari in a Fraud. Details at https://www.nairaland.com/2149337/us-court-documents-reveal-aisha
You should be able to discuss intelligently. You have made several unfounded allegations. When asked to prove them, you resort to posting new allegations. What is my business with Aisha, is she the APC presidential candidate or are people voting for her?
Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by Image123(m): 12:19am On Feb 16, 2015
tit:

thank you.
Can you not see it in black and white that Buhari was indicted by an investigation?
If a thief steals and gives the money to his girl friend will you leave the thief because he did not eat the money alone?
who is obasanjo to clear buhari of corruption charges?
is obasanjo a court or judge?
who gave him the powers to acquit accused persons?
is that not corruption and interference with the criminal process?
both obasanjo and buhari should serve twenty years for obstructing justice!
Obasanjo knows that if anyone is honest, it is buhari. If Obasanjo had anything on Buhari, he would have used EFCC to frustrate his life especially as Buhari was directly opposing him at the polls. Unfortunately, even terrible Obasanjo has a working conscience than many of you.
Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by mrrock: 12:27am On Feb 16, 2015
Image123:

You should be able to discuss intelligently. You have made several unfounded allegations. When asked to prove them, you resort to posting new allegations. What is my business with Aisha, is she the APC presidential candidate or are people voting for her?

Aisha Buhari is just a front man doing her father's dirty deals. If you still don't get it, I bid you goodbye.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by Image123(m): 12:38am On Feb 16, 2015
mrrock:

Aisha Buhari is just a front man doing her father's dirty deals. If you still don't get it, I bid you goodbye.
Lol, you left all the other unfounded allegations for this senseless one. Do you know how old Aisha Buhari is? You are believing that a teenage Muslim girl was doing yahoo yahoo with Nigeria's money in Akwa ibom and rolling with Atiku on behalf of Buhari when she was like 12 years old . This is a waste of faith.
Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by Akin1212(m): 12:50am On Feb 16, 2015
mrrock:

That's exactly what I wanted you to say. That Buhari denied knowing her own daughter and son. Now, you can see for yourself how evil such a man portend.

The Aisha Buhari is the daughter of Goodluck Jonathan. Hope that makes you feel fine.
Goodbye.
Seriously u are very funny, do u think the US is like Nigeria?? Are u aware atiku was invited for an investigation in the US when he was vice president?? If buhari was directly involved as u have claimed, do u think the US wouldn't have published his name? Or was buhari investigated? These are blind accusations, just quit it.. Goodbye as u have said
Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by tit(f): 1:59am On Feb 16, 2015
Image123:

Obasanjo knows that if anyone is honest, it is buhari. If Obasanjo had anything on Buhari, he would have used EFCC to frustrate his life especially as Buhari was directly opposing him at the polls. Unfortunately, even terrible Obasanjo has a working conscience than many of you.

you avoid the question.
who gave obasanjo the powers to acquit buhari of a criminal indictment which could have given him more than the 100 years imprisonment he gave to Ambrose Alli?
Is that how you want your Nigeria to be run?
if you steal and the two of us are padi padi, i clear you.
then you will bring some for me in the night!
is that how you do it?
Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by solarview(m): 2:11am On Feb 16, 2015
@all

Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by solarview(m): 2:13am On Feb 16, 2015
#$100%

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by Akin1212(m): 8:42am On Feb 16, 2015
tit:

you avoid the question.
who gave obasanjo the powers to acquit buhari of a criminal indictment which could have given him more than the 100 years imprisonment he gave to Ambrose Alli?
is that how you do it?
It's funny how you see things tho, when sanusi exposed jonathan's government of stealing $20 billion, he was suspended by the president
When jonathan's loyalists were linked with boko haram, he decided not to investigate the cases
An audio track was released recently, about obanikoro, omisore, fayose all jonathan's loyalists of how they rigged the ekiti election, jonathan said he will not investigate it

The question is, who is jonathan ? Why is he covering up his people who are supposed to be serving jail terms for making Nigerians suffer

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by Image123(m): 3:03pm On Feb 17, 2015
tit:

you avoid the question.
is that how you do it?

Akin1212 has answered this, let me add though. The report Obasanjo received as president acquitted Buhari. i don't think Buhari was indicted, it was PTF that was indicted, the accusation was that there was discrepancy in prices. Like maybe acquiring/buying goods in Yobe for 20naira and buying the same thing in Edo for 25naira. This happens everywhere and to everyone. Obasanjo knows Buhari is a honest man, it is not padi padi, it is fact. Buhari served under Obasanjo before. They knew him as Northern governor and in the military. He knew him as Head of NNPC, he appointed him when looking for someone to judiciously head a sensitive organisation and that was where two refineries came out from. Even Abacha knew Buhari as an honest man. Every one in the military knew. Just like today, many christians know or say pastor Kumuyi is good and all that compared to other pastors. If Obasanjo could, he would have wanted to persecute Buhari using EFCC. He did it for all his opponents that were corrupt. Buhari was an open opposer/opponent to Obasanjo and contested his election results in 2003. Obasanjo the agbaya cheat told him to take it like that and show gallantry in defeat. That was all OBJ could say. If Buhari was corrupt or had skeletons, the OBJ i know would have used it against him strongly.
Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by fyneboi79(m): 9:11pm On Feb 20, 2015
Arysexy:

Amen! So stvpid and brainless shall i be.
Take it easy grin its not that bad yet
Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by dikeigbo2(m): 10:46am On Nov 30, 2015
Akin1212:

You are the fool, because u don't understand english, is the whole forum the mumu yesterday? Or is the whole forum another mumu who created this thread? Or is the whole forum the kindergarten president ? Simple understanding has eluded your expired brain tissues I took a swipe at you because u took a swipe @ someone who spat the bitter truth your ass doesn't wanna hear.... Biggest FOOL in NIGERIA

Akin,oriie weereeynie,omojadijadi,in times of being foolish,you are the most godforsaken silly bleaching idiot I've seen in recent time........quote me and get fired by sango and ogun
Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by Akin1212(m): 2:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
dikeigbo2:

Akin,oriie weereeynie,omojadijadi,in times of being foolish,you are the most godforsaken silly bleaching idiot I've seen in recent time........quote me and get fired by sango and ogun
Wtf? na wa ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Bianca Ojukwu's Wedding Pictures: 24th Anniversary / General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting / Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.