Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Bianca Ojukwu's Wedding Pictures: 24th Anniversary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca Ojukwu's Wedding Pictures: 24th Anniversary (74107 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial / Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera / Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bianca Ojukwu's Wedding Pictures: 24th Anniversary by dainformant(m): 7:21pm On Nov 12, 2018
Bianca Ojukwu, wife of late Biafra leader Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, has shared unseen wedding pictures from the her marriage ceremony held 24 years ago (November 1994) in Abuja. 

Mrs. Ojukwu shared the pictures on social media to mark her wedding anniversary with the late politician which would have been their 24th today. 

She also talked about the wedding and the glamorous gown which was specially made for her for the occasion. 

Below is what she wrote; 

"ONCE UPON A TIME....MY WEDDING ANNIVERSARY

And it was indeed my fairytale. That’s me in the celestial white wedding dress carrying a bouquet made up of 24 of the most beautiful red roses I have ever seen. They were specially flown in from Jos that morning....12th November 1994.

Today would have been our 24th wedding anniversary, though we had been together since 1989. It was marriage which occurred and survived against all odds.

The wedding ceremony was nothing short of superlative and took place at Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Church Abuja while the wedding reception, the very first ever to be held at the Hilton, Abuja was a compendium of who is who, and was a memorable extravaganza.

The pre Wedding Party took place at the exotic Jabi Lake resort and had Afro juju sensation Sir Shina Peters on the bandstand...we jammed all night! So many years ago, and it feels just like yesterday...

On this special day, though you are not here to remember with me, Dim Oma, Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, I want to say THANK YOU...

THANK YOU, my dearest, for 21 years of immeasurable happiness;THANK YOU, Nnam Ukwu , for the priceless privilege of being your spouse, your Queen, and most of all,

THANK YOU , for being such a great father to our wonderful children. Till we meet to part no more, May God continue to shower you with peace and joy in His paradise where All is perfect.

Happy Anniversary, My Dearest..."

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/bianca-ojukwu-shares-wedding-pictures-to-mark-24th-anniversary-with-late-husband.html

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Wedding Pictures: 24th Anniversary by oilPUSSY(f): 7:23pm On Nov 12, 2018
Very Beautiful and ageless Damsel..

214 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Wedding Pictures: 24th Anniversary by oilyngbati(m): 7:27pm On Nov 12, 2018
Oya O! Afonja, food (Ojukwu/Igbo) thread is ready! grin Let the lamentations by the oilyngbatis begin.

127 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Wedding Pictures: 24th Anniversary by oilPUSSY(f): 7:29pm On Nov 12, 2018
oilyngbati:
Oya O! Afonja, food (Ojukwu/Igbo) thread is ready! grin Let the lamentations by the oilyngbatis begin.
Ojukwu is their god. They once begged him to help them to get Oduduwa before Coward Awo decided to hide inside Gowon's brown boxers just because of half pot of ewedu.. grin grin (Cowardice)

Now, they are waiting for Nnamdi Kanu to come back so that they can hide under him to shout Oduduwa and restructuring again the way they did in 2017 before operation python dance.

They can't do things on their own, always waiting for whom to ride on his back to achieve their motive. I trust Nnamdi Kanu, he won't give them attention the way Ojukwu attempted to because history has taught us a lot...

Igbo si na Osisi anaghi asu mmadu n'anya ugboro abua.

157 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Wedding Pictures: 24th Anniversary by Sizuabanze: 7:33pm On Nov 12, 2018
The great IKEMBA. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY HERO. CONTINUE TO RIP SIR

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Wedding Pictures: 24th Anniversary by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 12, 2018
When Ojukwus Yam could stand without any Achalla.

Time does alot of damage.

6 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Wedding Pictures: 24th Anniversary by Beremx(f): 7:40pm On Nov 12, 2018
His manhood still lives on.....

RIP Dim Gburu Gburu

His love for beautiful women is awesome. cheesy

Take heart Bianca

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Wedding Pictures: 24th Anniversary by akanbiaa(m): 8:19pm On Nov 12, 2018
Ageless

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Wedding Pictures: 24th Anniversary by SINZ: 8:19pm On Nov 12, 2018
Oh Ojukwu! We the yoruba's pray that you were a Yoruba man. Such a great leader worthy of emulation. Not that coward that drank rat poison and died like a chicken!

Ojukwu is greater than Ooni of Ife
Ojukwu is greater than Awolowo
Ojukwu is greater than MKO Abiola
Ojukwu is greater than Tinubu and all the Yoruba leaders that ever lived!!

149 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Wedding Pictures: 24th Anniversary by talk2saintify(m): 8:19pm On Nov 12, 2018
If we marry fine woman watin we go gain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Wedding Pictures: 24th Anniversary by AustineCJ: 8:20pm On Nov 12, 2018
Immediately Buhari collected his WAEC result, BOOM! ASUU went on indefinite strike. They don't want to give him admission.
���

151 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Wedding Pictures: 24th Anniversary by EliteBeautyBlog(f): 8:20pm On Nov 12, 2018
Life, it was sweet then....but I wonder if the memory could be sweeter than the incident itself....

Read Everything You Need To Know About Princess Eugenie's wedding Makeup and Hair
Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Wedding Pictures: 24th Anniversary by Simple9ja(m): 8:20pm On Nov 12, 2018
Who that one epp
Thou the man is stronger than nnamdi kanu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Wedding Pictures: 24th Anniversary by Kimy97(f): 8:21pm On Nov 12, 2018
D wedding gown looks perfect... Its trending now

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Wedding Pictures: 24th Anniversary by validminds: 8:22pm On Nov 12, 2018
wow very cool.
see this star PSG Midfielder Liverpool are about to sign. http://www.footyprime.com/2018/11/liverpool-set-to-sign-this-star.html?m=1
Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Wedding Pictures: 24th Anniversary by SingleWahala(f): 8:22pm On Nov 12, 2018
grin...FFK chick

46 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Wedding Pictures: 24th Anniversary by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:22pm On Nov 12, 2018
Stainless beauty!

She no even change much!

8 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Wedding Pictures: 24th Anniversary by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 8:22pm On Nov 12, 2018
olosho. the number of preeks that have poured semen in that pussy and mouth is uncountable. she cant swear to amadioha that she has not had several semens in her pussy after the death of ojuku. please dont quote me o. i am just copying and pasting what hafuyu said

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Wedding Pictures: 24th Anniversary by Double8: 8:23pm On Nov 12, 2018
Copied

THE PRIDE OF BLACK RACE
In Ojukwu's first post war speech in February 1994 at the Lagos Law school
He said the following :
'' The war has come and gone but we remember with pride and hope, the three heady years of freedom.
These were the three years when we had the opportunity to demonstrate what Nigeria would have been even before 1970.
In the three years of war, necessity gave birth to invention. During those three years, we built bombs, we built rockets, we designed and built our own delivery system. We guided our rockets, we guided them far and guided them accurately.
For three years, blockaded without the hope of imports, we maintained engines, machines and technical equipments. The state extracted and refined petrol with our own indigenous technology called the ' The Biafran pot '.
Individuals refined petrol in their backyards gardens.
We built and maintained airports and air strips. We maintained them under heavy bombardment. We spoke to the world through a telecommunication system engineered by local ingenuity. The world heard us and spoke back at us.
We built armoured tanks and cars. We modified aircraft from trainers to fighters, from passenger aircraft to bombers. In three years of freedom, we became the most civilized, the most technologically advanced black people on earth''
Now u wonder why I am deeply passionate about biafra, the answer lies in the above speech.
Biafra was able to achieve much in war time under the strictest condition what Nigeria has not been able to achieve in its long years of peace.
To show their deep hatred for Biafrans, out of jealousy they destroyed all the feats achieved by Biafrans. The Biafran research documents were burnt, what a waste of ingenuity.
Nigeria all along has what it needed to compete with the world but fear and jealousy blinded them and a people's ingenuity has been left to waste while the whole populace wallow in ignorance.
----Prince Victor Lawrence Ojukwu

102 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Wedding Pictures: 24th Anniversary by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:23pm On Nov 12, 2018
Simple9ja:
Who that one epp
Thou the man is stronger than nnamdi kanu
soap brain ,so kanu is a soldier

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Wedding Pictures: 24th Anniversary by nengibo: 8:24pm On Nov 12, 2018
Legend has it that his manhood still lives on

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Wedding Pictures: 24th Anniversary by naijapips04: 8:25pm On Nov 12, 2018
After FFK don chop am finish.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Wedding Pictures: 24th Anniversary by Sweetcollins: 8:25pm On Nov 12, 2018
Lovely bride
Btw what do they call this kind of anniversary
Is it posthumous or liviposthumous
More wins ma

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Wedding Pictures: 24th Anniversary by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 8:26pm On Nov 12, 2018
naijapips04:
After FFK don chop am finish.
i said it. i knew bitch issa hoe

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Wedding Pictures: 24th Anniversary by BankeSmalls(f): 8:26pm On Nov 12, 2018
A Jewish descendant from the Biafran community.

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Wedding Pictures: 24th Anniversary by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 12, 2018
Wow, lovely!!! Ojukwu wasn't a tribalist!!! For shina peters to sing at the pre-wedding party.

6 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Wedding Pictures: 24th Anniversary by Pepevino123: 8:27pm On Nov 12, 2018
Beautiful with brains
Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Wedding Pictures: 24th Anniversary by unclefresh(m): 8:27pm On Nov 12, 2018
I wasn't present at the withe wedding but I could remember on their traditional marriage day ,I wore my best cloths to her dad's compound , just because my cousin lied to us that Michael Jackson was coming with helicopter and he will share money ��

54 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Young Bola Tinubu In Suit / General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting / Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.