Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,479 members, 7,846,989 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:03 AM

Malaysia - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Malaysia (793 Views)

Nigerians Protesting Right Now In Malaysia / Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information / Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Malaysia by wizup(m): 8:38am On Jan 05, 2009
Happy New Yr guys.
please i need all the information i can get concerning malaysia. i have high interest in visiting this country and doing my masters there.
Thanks
Re: Malaysia by AtlanticC: 8:41pm On Mar 23, 2011
Do you want to study and have a LEGAL STUDENT VISA TO MALAYSIA? We can help you. This is 100% guaranty, genuine and secured!

We are an International School in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. About 70% of our International students are from Africa, mostly Nigerians. We noticed that most of our students, traveled in Malaysia as a tourist, then they will come to our Institutions to apply for education to qualify for a Student Visa.

Below are the disadvantages of getting a Tourist Visa then changing it to Student Visa in Malaysia

• You will pay more than double of the amount, because of agent fees, etc.
• No guaranty that your visa will be approved.
• You need to purchase a round trip or two way tickets to Malaysia which is more than 250,000 Naira.
• You need thousands of Dollars as your show money or Basic Travel Allowance.
• You need to pay for a Hotel Accommodation/Reservation to show to the Immigration Officers.
• Numbers of questions from the Immigration Officers.
• Problem of getting an affordable and safe accommodation in Kuala Lumpur.
• Holding a passport with a Chop only that it can fake.

If you are interested, you may contact us at +60166764681. Or you may send us an email at atlanticcenter@ymail.com.
Re: Malaysia by dellnet: 4:39am On Mar 24, 2011
wizup:

Happy New Yr guys.
please i need all the information i can get concerning malaysia. i have high interest in visiting this country and doing my masters there.
Thanks
Please do not go there.
Re: Malaysia by justwise(m): 7:45am On Mar 24, 2011
@ AtlanticC

Why have you not drop the name of that International school and their website? International school with ymail?
Re: Malaysia by AtlanticC: 12:40pm On Mar 24, 2011
If you will email me I can send you the website and the school address with our business permit. We posted here before but we received a lot of spams from our school emails, which we want to avoid.
Re: Malaysia by dellnet: 2:10pm On Mar 24, 2011
What courses do you offer in your school?
Re: Malaysia by AtlanticC: 2:25pm On Mar 24, 2011
Please kindly email me at atlanticcenter@ymail.com, I will send you the complete information of the school and courses.

(1) (Reply)

E-pssport Issues: Plz I Need Your Input: / Finland Students Visa Requirements And Processes? / nothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.