Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,725 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Where And How Will You Celebrate Christmas Day? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Where And How Will You Celebrate Christmas Day? (6168 Views)

How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira / How Do You Celebrate Easter In Your Family? / How Did You Celebrate Your 1st Marriage Anniversary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where And How Will You Celebrate Christmas Day? by xyoung: 8:37pm On Dec 16, 2012
Just wondering how my Xmas wil be like, aint travelling nowhere (no thanks to office duties)
I gat plan to visit the orphanage home after church and then to cinema mayb genesis
I could change my plans if better ideas come up
What are ur plans
Re: Where And How Will You Celebrate Christmas Day? by k2039: 9:24pm On Dec 16, 2012
I'll possibly be in the library working on my project.

1 Like

Re: Where And How Will You Celebrate Christmas Day? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 16, 2012
k2039: I'll possibly be in the library working on my project.

What's the project?
Re: Where And How Will You Celebrate Christmas Day? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 16, 2012
I will eat Santas cookies. Drink his milk and then watch my kids celebrate baby Jesus' birthday.

1 Like

Re: Where And How Will You Celebrate Christmas Day? by xyoung: 9:47pm On Dec 16, 2012
@K2309...like seriously!!!!
@sniper...what are ur plans 4 Xmas day?
Re: Where And How Will You Celebrate Christmas Day? by k2039: 9:59pm On Dec 16, 2012
SniperInADiaper:

What's the project?
final year project.
Re: Where And How Will You Celebrate Christmas Day? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 16, 2012
xyoung: @K2309...like seriously!!!!
@sniper...what are ur plans 4 Xmas day?

See above. I answered. Plus I will sabotage K2039s project plans.
Re: Where And How Will You Celebrate Christmas Day? by Blazay(m): 4:02am On Dec 17, 2012
Out of the country. . .
I am having a SUPER-WHITE Christmas. . .with lots of fun and laughter! cool

I CLAIM IT! kiss
Re: Where And How Will You Celebrate Christmas Day? by xyoung: 1:27pm On Dec 17, 2012
When is Santa coming from Iceland??
Think I should see santa on christmas day
Re: Where And How Will You Celebrate Christmas Day? by LeCoq: 3:52pm On Dec 18, 2012
at iya akande's beer parlour. cheesy cheesy
Re: Where And How Will You Celebrate Christmas Day? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 18, 2012
Together with everyone in the family
Here in God's own country
One is already back,2 more and we will be together again
I cannot wait!
Sitting in front of the Christmas tree by the dinning table opening gifts as always with smiles on everyone's faces
The most wonderful time of the year

Re: Where And How Will You Celebrate Christmas Day? by Okijajuju1(m): 3:55pm On Dec 18, 2012
ANOTHER TOUR!! Anambra & Imo State.. Nnewi, Enugu-ukwu and Owerri
Re: Where And How Will You Celebrate Christmas Day? by ITbomb(m): 3:55pm On Dec 18, 2012
285 feets above sea level in some shallow waters facility
Re: Where And How Will You Celebrate Christmas Day? by ektbear: 3:56pm On Dec 18, 2012
Where: With my folks in Houston.

How: Err...vigorously? Enthusiastically?
Re: Where And How Will You Celebrate Christmas Day? by pharuk: 3:58pm On Dec 18, 2012
making a 160 Mile round journey to see family.. too expensive and i cant justify it
Re: Where And How Will You Celebrate Christmas Day? by free2ryhme: 3:59pm On Dec 18, 2012
when= at Work.

How= Pics will convenience you
Re: Where And How Will You Celebrate Christmas Day? by TeenageMoney(m): 3:59pm On Dec 18, 2012
money neva enter pocket yet... I neva knw
Re: Where And How Will You Celebrate Christmas Day? by Desdola(m): 4:02pm On Dec 18, 2012
Christmas wld be celebrated in d villa. Go 2 church, eat and drink and go watch village match. A nice picnic indeed!!!
Re: Where And How Will You Celebrate Christmas Day? by Afam4eva(m): 4:10pm On Dec 18, 2012
The only difference between my Christmas and a regular day is that i will eat and drink more than usual. I usually don't fulfill all my Christmas plans.
Re: Where And How Will You Celebrate Christmas Day? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 18, 2012
Plans still clowdy but if you are up-north. Please do not go to church on the 25th and on the 1st. Better pray and celebrate it at home or down East/South. Just for security reasons, you can not tell when those un-circumcised magas(BH) will come around.
Re: Where And How Will You Celebrate Christmas Day? by mysticgal(f): 4:16pm On Dec 18, 2012
texas to enugu then back
Re: Where And How Will You Celebrate Christmas Day? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 18, 2012
Christmas?? Oh!? Thanks for reminding me.... Ain't got plans 4 it though... #examThings oh
Re: Where And How Will You Celebrate Christmas Day? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 18, 2012
running all the way from Nnewi to Lagos to celebrate this wonderful time with my family. Its been so long that if I don't see them, I might have cancer sad
Re: Where And How Will You Celebrate Christmas Day? by MrNigeria2(m): 4:20pm On Dec 18, 2012
..In my helicopter, in the sky
Re: Where And How Will You Celebrate Christmas Day? by Morgan1092(m): 4:22pm On Dec 18, 2012
2me d question is HOW?
Ans: i hav plans of bleeping once it is 12AM of 25th til dawn....<no offense>
Re: Where And How Will You Celebrate Christmas Day? by Gee001: 4:24pm On Dec 18, 2012
Home state of mind. Indoor things
Re: Where And How Will You Celebrate Christmas Day? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 18, 2012
Indoors! One hell of a "Get together" - Family and a couple of friends.

A day like no other to remember Christ's birth.
Re: Where And How Will You Celebrate Christmas Day? by elrony(m): 4:26pm On Dec 18, 2012
Really dnt knw wah it will look lyk...,normally i'd ask ma fwendz to come over then we eat nd drink nd talk sense and nonsense,..er'body goes home happy...

Buh as at now i haff mismanaged ma chips..,na to go cinema catch one babe or jst siddon for house nd make maself happy with d rest of d fam..

Merry xmas!!!!
Re: Where And How Will You Celebrate Christmas Day? by kokoye(m): 4:30pm On Dec 18, 2012
Disneyworld with my family..
Re: Where And How Will You Celebrate Christmas Day? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 18, 2012
Sing Xmas carol in Xmas eve brrrrr cold but it's worth it...... share hot cocoa w marshmallows and my bakings with our neighbours after singing.

On Xmas day first thing in the morning , throw that turkey in the oven for dinner and prep other stuff.

Call the kids for Santa's surprises( get my earplugs handy grin) and open presents , pictures da da da

Have breakfast ( pancakes eggs sausages hashbrown toasts and if course hot cocoa tongue)

watch VOD until our guests starts to arrive, party party, kids mingle , adults jingle , dinner's served , everybody vamoose , babè clean up grin
Re: Where And How Will You Celebrate Christmas Day? by eduson77(m): 4:37pm On Dec 18, 2012
i will spend it here on nairaland..#
Seun n all NL MOD's shuld pls honor my dinner iv here or

1 Like

Re: Where And How Will You Celebrate Christmas Day? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 18, 2012
On nairaland.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girl Of 10years Of Age Gives Birth To A Baby / Woman Commits Suicide For Not Finding A Husband At 30 - Punch Newspaper / My Case With CakeEmpress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.