Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Valentine Day Tragedy In Festac (Photos) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Valentine Day Tragedy In Festac (Photos) (47120 Views)

See The New Limousine Keke Napep Spotted In Festac, Lagos / Rolls Royce Owner, Who Lives In A Rented Flat In FESTAC / Tragedy As A Trailer Fell On A Jeep,Bus And Keke Napep In Mushin,Lagos(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Valentine Day Tragedy In Festac (Photos) by sosanova: 1:54pm On Feb 14, 2015
Accident happened along Festac Link Road close to Apple Junction Amuwo Odofin Festac at about 4.00 am early morning today.
The guy was coming back from one of the Clubs in First Avenue Festac with a Babe he picked at the club. The lady died instantly, it took several minutes to bring the girl out of the car, cos the car pinned her down, the guy was initially alive n taken to hospital, he was bleeding from the chest, he later died too.
The late guy driving the car wasn't the owner of the car, the real owner of the car was shocked when he came to the accident scene this morning.

That Festac link Road produces too many accident almost every week. There seem to be evil always lurking on that road.

RIP to the Deceased.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Valentine Day Tragedy In Festac (Photos) by simplemach(m): 1:56pm On Feb 14, 2015
Jeez! I pray on this day of 'love', its God that will show the victims love and not lucifer himself since today is a day of love.
They died in love, may God judge them with LOVE.

8 Likes

Re: Valentine Day Tragedy In Festac (Photos) by Eofclub: 1:57pm On Feb 14, 2015
Stc.

Rip
Re: Valentine Day Tragedy In Festac (Photos) by simplemach(m): 1:58pm On Feb 14, 2015
Eofclub:
Ftc.

Rip
try next topic.

1 Like

Re: Valentine Day Tragedy In Festac (Photos) by Niwdog(m): 1:58pm On Feb 14, 2015
Op. They are couple coming back from an organised valentine party.
Poc: he didn't pick her up

5 Likes

Re: Valentine Day Tragedy In Festac (Photos) by Eofclub: 2:04pm On Feb 14, 2015
simplemach:
try next topic.

Ok its naw a competition?
Re: Valentine Day Tragedy In Festac (Photos) by simplemach(m): 2:06pm On Feb 14, 2015
Eofclub:

Ok its naw a competition?
nooooooo, just passing a little advice on.

1 Like

Re: Valentine Day Tragedy In Festac (Photos) by sosanova: 2:11pm On Feb 14, 2015
More Pics

Re: Valentine Day Tragedy In Festac (Photos) by sosanova: 2:16pm On Feb 14, 2015
Niwdog:
Op. They are couple coming back from an organised valentine party.
Poc: he didn't pick her up
Forget what u read from any blog, i saw the babe with her friends in front of Club Heaven close to Club Rumors in First Avenue,the owner of the car later came this morning to check his car, the guy who drove the car isn't the owner of the car, but he stays in Amuwo odofin , he is young guy,there was no valentine party in Festac, i was in club last nite too n i i was at the scene of the accident. When the incident happened some of her friends approached we dat had cars to take them to the scene of the accident that their friend was involved in an accident.

it was other guys coming back from various clubs that had to stop to pull out the babe and the guy, they are not couple.

10 Likes

Re: Valentine Day Tragedy In Festac (Photos) by Obascoetubi: 2:23pm On Feb 14, 2015
why driven car after drinking alcohol in club?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Valentine Day Tragedy In Festac (Photos) by starlingbawa(m): 2:26pm On Feb 14, 2015
Some dudes make a few millions, buy a Camry, got to the clubs and pop champagne all night long, get a chick in the club and then they begin to assume the profile of 'ALFA MALE' and then drive on 'TERRIBLE' nigerian roads feeling like Formula 1 champions!

The result is what you get 'It is what it is'!

RIP to the deceased and I hope the families find succour...

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine Day Tragedy In Festac (Photos) by Tomoarika(m): 2:37pm On Feb 14, 2015
Don't drink and Drive.

Simple commonsense advice yet people still do not heed this.

RIP

8 Likes

Re: Valentine Day Tragedy In Festac (Photos) by hatux: 4:44pm On Feb 14, 2015
All Is Well! RIP to the dead!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine Day Tragedy In Festac (Photos) by 5p1naz(m): 5:10pm On Feb 14, 2015
@op evil wasn't lurking at any corner jor.

Rule number 1

Do not drink and drive.

Until you stop acting like you are accident-proof. And you begin to learn why there is something called safety rules for driving. Then you will understand, not everything is caused by the devil Or powers from your village.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine Day Tragedy In Festac (Photos) by drnairalov: 5:10pm On Feb 14, 2015
oh my Gawd cry cry...RIP to the dead, but what sort of speed do young guys drift now adays...damn you only have one life! it is not naija road you speed on ..alcohol ii guess

2 Likes

Re: Valentine Day Tragedy In Festac (Photos) by bebe2(f): 5:11pm On Feb 14, 2015
Ventine has claimed its first victims,

more will follow in the next 3mths in abortion clinics sad

AS FOR THESE ONES.

alcohol is involved

it never brings good news cry cry

6 Likes

Re: Valentine Day Tragedy In Festac (Photos) by pweetixandy: 5:11pm On Feb 14, 2015
Oh no!
Re: Valentine Day Tragedy In Festac (Photos) by politricks: 5:12pm On Feb 14, 2015
A day of love turns into a day of sorrow for their families and well wishers. May GOD give them the strength to bear the loss. Rest in peace.
Re: Valentine Day Tragedy In Festac (Photos) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 14, 2015
RIP! cry cry
Re: Valentine Day Tragedy In Festac (Photos) by MARKone(m): 5:13pm On Feb 14, 2015
sad

WOW! car looks like it fell from the sky. RIP to the dead

6 Likes

Re: Valentine Day Tragedy In Festac (Photos) by Vock(m): 5:13pm On Feb 14, 2015
Sh*t happens....I hope they can rest in peace
On a jonzing note, say hi to St Valentino on my behalf, tell him it's because of him I'm spending so much today
Re: Valentine Day Tragedy In Festac (Photos) by klem93(m): 5:13pm On Feb 14, 2015
wasted life, RIP to the dead
Re: Valentine Day Tragedy In Festac (Photos) by Meringe(m): 5:14pm On Feb 14, 2015
Heard so many versions of who d occupants are. Trending on Facebook is that it's a family.

Anyway, RIP to the dead.

Life is beyond val, xmas, easter, newyear, sala etc.

1 Like

Re: Valentine Day Tragedy In Festac (Photos) by Lifebender(m): 5:14pm On Feb 14, 2015
Thats gruesome
Re: Valentine Day Tragedy In Festac (Photos) by OLUJOSHINS(m): 5:14pm On Feb 14, 2015
For the panzies above me shouting don't drink & drive - Who told U He was drunk? Why jumping into sickening conclusions? A beg make una change this O T jare.

May They find peace at the other side.

1 Like

Re: Valentine Day Tragedy In Festac (Photos) by efilefun(m): 5:14pm On Feb 14, 2015
May their souls rest in peace and may God almighty forgive them and all of us.... Olorun koni jeki a ku iku gbigbona''

1 Like

Re: Valentine Day Tragedy In Festac (Photos) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 14, 2015
I smell rituals here!
Re: Valentine Day Tragedy In Festac (Photos) by Motolank: 5:15pm On Feb 14, 2015
Have mercy O LORD
Re: Valentine Day Tragedy In Festac (Photos) by englishmart(m): 5:15pm On Feb 14, 2015
rip
Re: Valentine Day Tragedy In Festac (Photos) by aare07(m): 5:15pm On Feb 14, 2015
Total freedom is being obedient to your Creator.
Say No to Val
Re: Valentine Day Tragedy In Festac (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 5:15pm On Feb 14, 2015
Geez. May their souls R. I. P

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3)

Driver Flees With Company’s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic) / Using Of Lacquer Thinner In Gas Tank As A Cat And Injector Cleaner, How Safe? / Is Toyota A Better Company Than Mercedes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.