Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Valentine Day Tragedy In Festac (Photos) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Valentine Day Tragedy In Festac (Photos) (47127 Views)

See The New Limousine Keke Napep Spotted In Festac, Lagos / Rolls Royce Owner, Who Lives In A Rented Flat In FESTAC / Tragedy As A Trailer Fell On A Jeep,Bus And Keke Napep In Mushin,Lagos(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine Day Tragedy In Festac (Photos) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 14, 2015
nigerianpride:

All that you mentioned is avoidable!! Simple as that HIV dont infect under protective measures, planes don't crash if theres no fault or good weather forecast, wars don't kill people, people start war. Protect yourself

My brother, the equilibrium of ecosystem must be maintained. People must die for people to be born. Death is a necessary end. I had a business meeting with someone on Wednesday last week only to receive a text message on Saturday of the same week that the man died on Friday night in his sleep. He had dinner, bade his family good night but he never woke up to see the next day.
Re: Valentine Day Tragedy In Festac (Photos) by flexing11(m): 6:51pm On Feb 14, 2015
sosanova:

Forget what u read from any blog, i saw the babe with her friends in front of Club Heaven close to Club Rumors in First Avenue,the owner of the car later came this morning to check his car, the guy who drove the car isn't the owner of the car, but he stays in Amuwo odofin , he is young guy,there was no valentine party in Festac, i was in club last nite too n i i was at the scene of the accident. When the incident happened some of her friends approached we dat had cars to take them to the scene of the accident that their friend was involved in an accident.

it was other guys coming back from various clubs that had to stop to pull out the babe and the guy, they are not couple.
realli,mi e*es are soaked wit tears, dat is de reaso* i d*t take part i* immoral celebratio* like dis,,,,,,,,
Re: Valentine Day Tragedy In Festac (Photos) by Lazon: 6:56pm On Feb 14, 2015
Damn! my area cry
Re: Valentine Day Tragedy In Festac (Photos) by sonssyo: 6:57pm On Feb 14, 2015
borrow pose, u see ur life. who knows were u are now.
Re: Valentine Day Tragedy In Festac (Photos) by adconline(m): 7:05pm On Feb 14, 2015
Most accidents on Naija roads are caused by reckless driving and not being held accountable for compensatory damages
Re: Valentine Day Tragedy In Festac (Photos) by dbaptist1(m): 7:14pm On Feb 14, 2015
Why drink and drive?
Re: Valentine Day Tragedy In Festac (Photos) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 14, 2015
Doesn't look like a really terrible crash, looks very survivable if occupants were held in position inside the safety structure which doesn't even looks crushed.

I don't see remnants of airbags. Me thinks some person wasn't wearing manufacturer installed and legally mandated safety devices.
Re: Valentine Day Tragedy In Festac (Photos) by Unitedabby(m): 7:37pm On Feb 14, 2015
simplemach:
Jeez! I pray on this day of 'love', its God that will show the victims love and not lucifer himself since today is a day of love.
They died in love, may God judge them with LOVE.
hahahaaha!day of love indeed...#DECEPTION
Re: Valentine Day Tragedy In Festac (Photos) by uncjay(m): 7:40pm On Feb 14, 2015
Some times I wonder why humans just choose to remain "ADAMANT".....barely do u see any festive season without the spill of blood from the unethical behaviour of human beings in the name of celebrating it vigorously... Why can't we just learn to minimise the rate at which we carry out our patterns of celebrating various festivals.
Re: Valentine Day Tragedy In Festac (Photos) by starlingbawa(m): 7:41pm On Feb 14, 2015
8ightball:

ALPHA MALE

It was DELIBERATE. Thanks all the same!
Re: Valentine Day Tragedy In Festac (Photos) by sosanova: 8:15pm On Feb 14, 2015
starlingbawa:

It was DELIBERATE. Thanks all the same!
DELIBERATE indeed grin grin grin Sharp guy...2 bottles of Gulder for you
Re: Valentine Day Tragedy In Festac (Photos) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 14, 2015

(1) (2) (3)

Driver Flees With Company’s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic) / Using Of Lacquer Thinner In Gas Tank As A Cat And Injector Cleaner, How Safe? / The 2017 Mazda Vision Car Is The Most Beautiful Sedan You've Ever Seen (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.