Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,371 members, 7,829,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Could This Be The Most Romantic Val’s Day Message? (see Photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could This Be The Most Romantic Val’s Day Message? (see Photo) (53730 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In The Most Romantic Way.(Pic+Video) / What!! See How 53yr Old Woman Married 23yr Old Boy With Text Message! See D Text / A Valentine's day Message Most Nigerian Girls Won't Appreciate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Be The Most Romantic Val’s Day Message? (see Photo) by bebe2(f): 5:10pm On Feb 14, 2015
emperorchedda:
tell them abeg. Naija girls and hypocrisy! O re mi gan

grin grin

me too join ''team virgin '' shocked
Re: Could This Be The Most Romantic Val’s Day Message? (see Photo) by Drama35(m): 5:10pm On Feb 14, 2015
Read your genesis, women are the conduit to evil in the world it's in their DNA.Read your genesis, women are the conduit to evil in the world it's in their DNA.Read your genesis, women are the conduit to evil in the world it's in their DNA.
Re: Could This Be The Most Romantic Val’s Day Message? (see Photo) by Frankicent(m): 5:10pm On Feb 14, 2015
felicity111:
yea peple do.it very.well in naija. mst especially in ma skul
which skul?
Re: Could This Be The Most Romantic Val’s Day Message? (see Photo) by KingTom(m): 5:13pm On Feb 14, 2015
emperorchedda:
women can't be a priest. Lalasticlala is FEMALE
Really? undecided
Re: Could This Be The Most Romantic Val’s Day Message? (see Photo) by AmaechiLinus(m): 5:14pm On Feb 14, 2015
i did nt c anytn
Re: Could This Be The Most Romantic Val’s Day Message? (see Photo) by Dexema(m): 5:14pm On Feb 14, 2015
With the way wey dis geh take ugly I wont be suprised if Ayomide is a Handsome Gorilla.
Re: Could This Be The Most Romantic Val’s Day Message? (see Photo) by lalasticlala(m): 5:15pm On Feb 14, 2015
KingTom:
Really? undecided

U de mind am?
Re: Could This Be The Most Romantic Val’s Day Message? (see Photo) by 2rez: 5:18pm On Feb 14, 2015
tylesh:
She is as ugly as Bleep undecided
C'mon gal, datz kinda harsh. Bae she got tha temerity to profess her luv wha'ever/whichever way she wanna. Itz cool with her dat way i guezz
Re: Could This Be The Most Romantic Val’s Day Message? (see Photo) by xtervaganza(m): 5:18pm On Feb 14, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=30724625][/quote]this is what you do when you re high on the weiner
Re: Could This Be The Most Romantic Val’s Day Message? (see Photo) by bayulll01(m): 5:25pm On Feb 14, 2015
tylesh:
She is as ugly as Bleep undecided
I had to look at ur pix to see if u fine pass am
Re: Could This Be The Most Romantic Val’s Day Message? (see Photo) by ojsmscom(m): 5:28pm On Feb 14, 2015
[quote author=justi4jesu post=30726247][/quote]

Ladies should lern to take things easy with their fellows abeg naa
Re: Could This Be The Most Romantic Val’s Day Message? (see Photo) by 3coins(m): 5:29pm On Feb 14, 2015
ireneony:
this is really trashy
very very very very very very very very very very
Re: Could This Be The Most Romantic Val’s Day Message? (see Photo) by JosephineM: 5:29pm On Feb 14, 2015
ireneony:
this is really trashy
I think it's classy wink

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Most Romantic Val’s Day Message? (see Photo) by jaz(m): 5:30pm On Feb 14, 2015
she's just another who.re on the streets
Re: Could This Be The Most Romantic Val’s Day Message? (see Photo) by oamronnie(f): 5:32pm On Feb 14, 2015
papawemba:

Sharaaap
You shut up! Whatever happened to freedom of speech? BTW, this is really really trashy. Would you want your babe wearing that?
Please feel free to attack me o.
Re: Could This Be The Most Romantic Val’s Day Message? (see Photo) by agrovick(m): 5:37pm On Feb 14, 2015
Shey no be ventura mall be this ni
Re: Could This Be The Most Romantic Val’s Day Message? (see Photo) by iphanyiuma(m): 5:38pm On Feb 14, 2015
What is Sophia's picture doing on NL...my ex tho
Re: Could This Be The Most Romantic Val’s Day Message? (see Photo) by OLUJOSHINS(m): 5:45pm On Feb 14, 2015
ireneony:
where you get this pix from self..
the lady look ugly sha and manly

I'm 100% sure say she GI fine pass U.
Re: Could This Be The Most Romantic Val’s Day Message? (see Photo) by OLUJOSHINS(m): 5:45pm On Feb 14, 2015
ireneony:

I'm 100% sure say she go fine pass U
Re: Could This Be The Most Romantic Val’s Day Message? (see Photo) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 14, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=30724625][/quote]where girl tell d world say,she dey fuckkk you eh..e mean say na 1 inch dicck you get!!!that guy suppose hide him face...
Re: Could This Be The Most Romantic Val’s Day Message? (see Photo) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 14, 2015
oamronnie:

You shut up! Whatever happened to freedom of speech? BTW, this is really really trashy. Would you want your babe wearing that?
Please feel free to attack me o.
IF I NACK YOU APAKO EH!!!YOU GO TATTOO MY DICCK SIZE FOR YOUR FOREHEAD.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Most Romantic Val’s Day Message? (see Photo) by OLUJOSHINS(m): 5:49pm On Feb 14, 2015
KingTom:
I won't since you said I shouldn't tell you. grin

LIAR !!!!!!! LIAR!!!!!!! LIAR!!!!!!!!!
How Tom take resemble Ayomide for crying out loud?
Re: Could This Be The Most Romantic Val’s Day Message? (see Photo) by LajaLaba: 5:50pm On Feb 14, 2015
Trash undecided Dont try this with me and if u do it is finished
Re: Could This Be The Most Romantic Val’s Day Message? (see Photo) by neyur: 5:50pm On Feb 14, 2015
Smh...what if you don't marry d girl? Haven't worked with your name taged on her dress with this awful write-up. I love sucking ayomidick...
Re: Could This Be The Most Romantic Val’s Day Message? (see Photo) by KingTom(m): 5:50pm On Feb 14, 2015
OLUJOSHINS:

LIAR !!!!!!! LIAR!!!!!!! LIAR!!!!!!!!!
How Tom take resemble Ayomide for crying out loud?
Ayomide is my Yoruba name na undecided
Re: Could This Be The Most Romantic Val’s Day Message? (see Photo) by magaux: 5:50pm On Feb 14, 2015
ireneony:
you just read my mind, that's a man 4 sure, 4get d bossom, it can be bought, a girl with dat kind of features should be kept in the zoo. Gosh!
Re: Could This Be The Most Romantic Val’s Day Message? (see Photo) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 14, 2015
JosephineM:

I think it's classy wink
YOUR DP CONTRAST YOUR COMMENT NO BE SMALL...
Re: Could This Be The Most Romantic Val’s Day Message? (see Photo) by IamDejman(m): 5:52pm On Feb 14, 2015
Yes it is. The best ever. grin

I want a girl like that wink
Re: Could This Be The Most Romantic Val’s Day Message? (see Photo) by mattkelly: 5:53pm On Feb 14, 2015
Adedayo516:
Saw this girl at ventura mall.. Hahhahha.. So this could get to NL

Bro,so na Ibadan u dey?Make we hook up..Me sef dey rock and represent Ibadan
Re: Could This Be The Most Romantic Val’s Day Message? (see Photo) by emperorchedda(m): 5:59pm On Feb 14, 2015
bebe2:

grin grin

me too join ''team virgin '' shocked
na e b say my maale too na team virgin. Let's go there!!!
Re: Could This Be The Most Romantic Val’s Day Message? (see Photo) by Forwetinnah: 6:00pm On Feb 14, 2015
Worwor geehs too show themselves. .mcheeew!!
Re: Could This Be The Most Romantic Val’s Day Message? (see Photo) by Izunwa(m): 6:07pm On Feb 14, 2015
Maybe she can't even read what was written on the T-shirt cos She looks like an illiterate to me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again / Ogun: 71-year-old Man Dies During Sex Romp With Prostitute / 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.