Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,462 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

A Tribute To Love. Valentines Day Special - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Tribute To Love. Valentines Day Special (494 Views)

5 Reasons Why Naija Girls Love Valentines Day / 120 Romantic Love Messages And Poem to send to your Loved one on valentines day / Check Out This Pix Of Valentines Day Far Back 1965 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Tribute To Love. Valentines Day Special by olahniyi(m): 2:28pm On Feb 14, 2015
[center][/center] cry A tribute to Love... by olaniyi ...
Peter called my mobile from one of the remotest part of a south western state in Nigeria. I was so glad to hear from him after a long silence. The euphoria of his call brought to me some good old memories. However,With my sudden switch of mood, one might wonder If I actually won a lifetime lottery benefit.
"What a suprise call from you I said". His reply however inspired me to write something in respect to the season. He said "dude whats gonna happen? mehn its Valentine; the season of love".
I was silent on the call for a few seconds thinking of the most suitable reply to give to him. Finally the idea came and I told him to expect something far from the usual experience. Well i decided to use the opportunity to open the eyes of some youths who have been unreasonably generous to girls with the misguided disguise of expressing their love to them..
Well I must add that the word "LOVE" has simply become a cliché.to me.
I titled this again " A TRIBUTE TO LOVE...
It's another val season. A season were you find adults and even minors in huge decimals making trips to malls,cinema's, stores etc. The sales of gift items become relatively expensive and you are left to wonder why jega had to postpone tbe election anyway.
I realised from experience that nothing really stops or changes the activities of 'loverolics on valentines day. The spirit is always high!
Maybe I minced words at the inception of my write up but if you are patient enough, you will get the message I have to pass.
The question is; why should a guy go all out to steal simply with the intention of trying to impress a girl. He gets caught and was killed by an angry mob few hours to vals day.
What happens to love ? And what hapoens to him?
To readers, this guy may be considered a stupid fellow. Some could laughabout it and say; it happened as a result of him watching too much of fictional love scenes from different soaps and movie. However, whatever your thoughts might be remember; the guy DIED And nothing simply could help him back to life. What an horrible way to end ones journey in life.
My choice of words may become harsh subsequently because I'm forced to save a lot from this unending crises of love. Sometimes I consider it even worse than the missing chibok girls.
Speaking of those girls; did any of you even imagine what and how the valentine s day experience would be for those innocent girls who have spent over 300 days in captivity. Perhaps you may say whats your business... are you JONA...
THE TRUTH
You have someone in your life who has cheated on you several times and
You have always "hoped" that he/she will probably change. I plead with you: MOVE ON before he/she does what will bring about your TRIBUTE.
Experience has taught that you don't love out of pity. It is true in its entirety. If you can't help the situation perhaps you get entangled in it with claims of being pressured; the result may really be sad.
Well. My tribute goes out to those who have lived and died for Love... no thanks to those who weren't wise about it.
To you out there. The federal government has been unable to have the chibok girls freed from the BH sect, if you look closely, I'm afraid you might also be in a captivity of a seemingly trusted lover.
Do not try to imagine what my last paragraph is supposed to end with because I'm already putting all I've written to a close.
My advice: Stick your head out of that pigeon hole you call "relationshtrap" and try and ask yourself some few questions. ..
Be warned
14th February being abused saddens me.
The choice is yours. Be wise, express love with all discretion and all will be well.
Happy vals day/ A tribute to love.
Olaniyi.
[b] A tribute to Love... by olaniyi ...
Peter called my mobile from one of the remotest part of a south western state in Nigeria. I was so glad to hear from him after a long silence. The euphoria of his call brought to me some good old memories. However,With my sudden switch of mood, one might wonder If I actually won a lifetime lottery benefit.
"What a suprise call from you I said". His reply however inspired me to write something in respect to the season. He said "dude whats gonna happen? mehn its Valentine; the season of love".
I was silent on the call for a few seconds thinking of the most suitable reply to give to him. Finally the idea came and I told him to expect something far from the usual experience. Well i decided to use the opportunity to open the eyes of some youths who have been unreasonably generous to girls with the misguided disguise of expressing their love to them..
It's another val season. A season were you find adults and even minors in huge decimals making trips to malls,cinema's, stores etc. The sales of gift items become relatively expensive and you are left to wonder why jega had to postpone tbe election anyway.
I realised from experience that nothing really stops or changes the activities of 'loverolics on valentines day. The spirit is always high!
Maybe I minced words at the inception of my write up but if you are patient enough, you will get the message I have to pass.
The question is; why should a guy go all out to steal simply with the intention of trying to impress a girl. He gets caught and was killed by an angry mob few hours to vals day.
To readers, this guy may be considered a stupid fellow. Some could laughabout it and say; it happened as a result of him watching too much of fictional love scenes from different soaps and movie. However, whatever your thoughts might be remember; the guy DIED And nothing simply could help him back to life. What an horrible way to end ones journey in life.
My choice of words may become harsh subsequently because I'm forced to save a lot from this unending crises of love. Sometimes I consider it even worse than the missing chibok girls.
Speaking of those girls; did any of you even imagine what and how the valentine s day experience would be for those innocent girls who have spent over 300 days in captivity. Perhaps you may say whats your business... are you JONA...
THE TRUTH
You have always "hoped" that he/she will probably change. I plead with you: MOVE ON before he/she does what will bring about your TRIBUTE.
Experience has taught that you don't love out of pity. It is true in its entirety. If you can't help the situation perhaps you get entangled in it with claims of being pressured; the result may really be sad.
Well. My tribute goes out to those who have lived and died for Love... no thanks to those who weren't wise about it.
To you out there. The federal government has been unable to have the chibok girls freed from the BH sect, if you look closely, I'm afraid you might also be in a captivity of a seemingly trusted lover.
Do not try to imagine what my last paragraph is supposed to end with because I'm already putting all I've written to a close.
My advice: Stick your head out of that pigeon hole you call "relationshtrap" and try and ask yourself some few questions. ..
Be warned
The choice is yours. Be wise, express love with all discretion and all will be well.
Olaniyi.
[/b] A tribute to Love... by olaniyi ...
THE TRUTH
Be warned
Olaniyi.
Re: A Tribute To Love. Valentines Day Special by zyzxx(m): 2:40pm On Feb 14, 2015
Nice shot

Thanks OP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Tribute To Love. Valentines Day Special by olahniyi(m): 2:53pm On Feb 14, 2015
oh thanks Bro

(1) (Reply)

Are U In Owerri Lets Hook Up. Drop Your Bbm Pin / Searching!! / "Quotes" From Great Minds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.