Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,998 members, 7,866,780 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:44 AM

To My Beautiful Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To My Beautiful Ladies (446 Views)

My Beautiful Crazy Girlfriend (pictures Added) / With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) / Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To My Beautiful Ladies by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 14, 2015
In this jet age,many of us dont really know the main aim or essence of marriage,some of us see it as a do or die affair mostly our beautiful ladies,pressure from parents,society as a whole .While, some men see it as a goal,others think its a duty . Will you believe me if i said that not everyone is really cut out for marriage .it agonizes my heart whenever a friend of mine opens her mouth to say that her husband should come let us bear fine fine children, marriage is much more than bearing beautiful children,a woman is much more than a baby factory,much more than a place where a man dumps his emotional excesses.
They are some homes you visit and you feel like never going back.they are some you visit and you feel like staying there forever,i believe marriage is for companionship..........there is what we call complementary foods which is meant for infants at the age of 6 months, it is advised to introduce complementary foods to your infants diet because it is scientifically proven that breastmilk is no longer enough but needs to be complemented with another diet,so it is for people who are ready for marriage.As a couple you complement each other when one of you is lacking whilst not forgetting that the most important things of life are things we dont see like peace,joy and others,sex is not the basis for a happy marriage ,even nowadays its now the cheapest commodity ,you go out on a date with a guy for a day and the next thing he tells you is lets make love and i ask whose fault is it that it happens this way ? Is it our mindset or has our own generation been brain washed by fantasies i think what our generation lacks is patience in everything we do,we are in a hurry to a place of nowhere,wait for the right person,one who is worth yhe waiting while you busy yourself with your dreams and passion,you can do it and to all my beautiful ladies out there you are beautiful,tell that to yourself always.there is a part of you that makes you stand out.stay beautiful.be you and love you.
Re: To My Beautiful Ladies by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 14, 2015
Na you sabi ooo.

Re: To My Beautiful Ladies by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 14, 2015
oops!!! i just forget to add something
warning: kids are allergic to the aforementioned

(1) (Reply)

Laws Of Attraction Part 3 / A 'Must Read' Message For All Relationships / Are There Still Values???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.