Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Visited Me In A Dream - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Visited Me In A Dream (25898 Views)

Why Jonathan Visited Babangida, Abdulsalami / Fmr. President Goodluck Jonathan Visited Tony Anenih And This Was What Happened / Reason President Jonathan Visited Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visited Me In A Dream by falopey: 6:45pm On Feb 14, 2015
orobopasiosio:
I am an ardent supporter of GMB, but I am confused now.

Last night I dreamt of GEJ trying to change my opinion about him. After much talk,he gave me a piece of paper. I quickly opened it, thinking money. I felt bad when I read "pls bear with me".

My guy, there are different interpretations to a dream. But for me, I would like to look at this from a positive perspective. Although you may not see what I mean. Don't you think there may be an "open door" for you that will be linked to Jonathan reelection? It could be through somebody that knows somebody that knows somebody that knows somebody that knows Jonathan. Lol...There are many ways God speaks to mankind. But many at times we missed it. On the other hand, it could be a mirage. But my candid advice is that, don't disdain that dream.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visited Me In A Dream by angelo82: 6:49pm On Feb 14, 2015
It means rulers of darkness visited you.........Pray not to be a slave to others.........

orobopasiosio:

Last night I dreamt of GEJ trying to change my opinion about him. After much talk,he gave me a piece of paper. I quickly opened it, thinking money. I felt bad when I read "pls bear with me".
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visited Me In A Dream by flipboss(m): 6:54pm On Feb 14, 2015
orobopasiosio:

But like seriously, I had a dream about GEJ last night. It was so funny because i was event on night duty and the way the whole dream played out seems so real. He actually shook hands with me and said I should see him in his office which appears like consulting room 1 of my hospital. It crazy mehn.... GEJ campaigning through dreams or what
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visited Me In A Dream by tartar9(m): 6:56pm On Feb 14, 2015
orobopasiosio:

that is a terrible evil omen you should really start serious prayers against cluelessness
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visited Me In A Dream by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 14, 2015
Hermanie:
TOTO
who is this nightmare?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visited Me In A Dream by mcprince32(m): 7:22pm On Feb 14, 2015
This is a confirmation of God's agenda. I ve been hearing this from many people's dreams and visions.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visited Me In A Dream by orobopasiosio(m): 8:09pm On Feb 14, 2015
falopey:

My guy, there are different interpretations to a dream. But for me, I would like to look at this from a positive perspective. Although you may not see what I mean. Don't you think there may be an "open door" for you that will be linked to Jonathan reelection? It could be through somebody that knows somebody that knows somebody that knows somebody that knows Jonathan. Lol...There are many ways God speaks to mankind. But many at times we missed it. On the other hand, it could be a mirage. But my candid advice is that, don't disdain that dream.
Thank u sir, best comment on my post so. imagine goodluck is JESUS telling me not to worry, that i should bear with him . am believing God for open doors.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visited Me In A Dream by MORNDEW(m): 8:10pm On Feb 14, 2015
scribble:
I'm not religious but I know of a higher power who guides the affairs of man and has the ability to intervene

People have dreamed dreams and it helped them avert disaster

Perhaps God gave this young man that nocturnal vision so as to provide another winning vote for GEJ

Lest HIS will not be done on earth as it is in heaven

I have dreamt of gmb losing this election two times

Usually my dream can have opposite meaning but I dream few dreams twice.

Buhari will help his herd graze very well in katsina alone....

National stage has rejected him under any guises

Pray for amaechi. His story doesn't bode well come June.
skewed dreams wen u already support GEJ. U com here nd spew rubbish as dream.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visited Me In A Dream by Elinob(m): 8:16pm On Feb 14, 2015
Ave u sure it is Goodluck
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visited Me In A Dream by batstan(m): 8:17pm On Feb 14, 2015
Funny Dudes
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visited Me In A Dream by EnigmAries(m): 8:37pm On Feb 14, 2015
...bear with me... I'll soon handover on May 29 and your trials will be over/ I'll do better in my second term?
Your state of mind before you sleep led to this dream.
If you were honest with yourself, you would've told us you've started having a change of mind, hence this dream. Your brain simple reflected what has been running through your mind, in the dream. No big deal.

I also dreamt late last year that someone from the around Kano/Katsina state will win this year's presidential election...and he will be the last Nigerian President. Some parts of the North will go first and there will be uncertainty as to whether his Hometown is still a part of Nigeria, while he's still the President and the rest is history.

I wasn't even thinking about a Buhari or the collapse of Nigeria at this time.
I already dreamt of Buhari becoming the President right before last election. Jonathan was not supposed to be the president in the first place, hence the hardships and bloodsheds.
It's time for Buhari and 1000 Jonathans can not stop him. It is sealed in Heaven.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visited Me In A Dream by papaskino(m): 8:47pm On Feb 14, 2015
GEJ is the messiah that will bring Nigeria from the hands of pretenders, most corrupt, badluck and captivity of almost 50yrs!!! GEJ over and over again!!!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visited Me In A Dream by matingo(f): 8:54pm On Feb 14, 2015
When you have a dream, then you must do the opposite of the dream grin grin grin grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visited Me In A Dream by jerrymej(m): 8:56pm On Feb 14, 2015
May be you'll be his successor after which GMB won't succeed him!!!

Re-dream it again..
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visited Me In A Dream by Scorpiow(m): 9:11pm On Feb 14, 2015
I likewise dreamt of GEJ visiting me with all his entourage and though he didn't say anything to me except that he gave me some money after he heard me complained that I havent change my phone for 2yrs. He gave me an envelope and left. Later, when I checked I saw money inside
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visited Me In A Dream by Ishilove: 9:18pm On Feb 14, 2015
orobopasiosio:

Na familiar spirit grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visited Me In A Dream by Specthatcher(f): 9:24pm On Feb 14, 2015
orobopasiosio:

Always remember dreams are sometimes revealing
He didn't force you
Just pleaded with you
Am a neutral party in this politics whatever but I think that dream is as clear as the day
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visited Me In A Dream by ALAYORMII: 10:05pm On Feb 14, 2015
My major problem with GEJ is his body language and he doesn't think b4 he talks

The man is not worthy to rule
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visited Me In A Dream by heffem(m): 10:07pm On Feb 14, 2015
How many bottles U̶̲̥̅̊ take b4 U̶̲̥̅̊ sleep? grin.......ehn? Joseph....Ω̴̩̩̩̥a mosquitoes dem give U̶̲̥̅̊ chance, dats y U̶̲̥̅̊ d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ dream

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visited Me In A Dream by buba2015: 10:07pm On Feb 14, 2015
Few days ago, my friend woke up to tell me dt he saw Jonathan in d dream. That Jonathan called him even on phone. Later same day I had a close family visitors- another friend and his wife. I told them what the other friend saw in his dream and my friend and wife boost into laugh. His wife said dt was exactly d dream she had
Hope ds people are normal or its just likeness
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visited Me In A Dream by Clinton207: 10:30pm On Feb 14, 2015
ah! so campaign has gone beyond the conscious state of the masses extending to the unconscious( dream state) . na wa oooo. oga jona is taking the lead in dream campaign, hope other parties follow suit.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visited Me In A Dream by amparas(m): 10:37pm On Feb 14, 2015
For like reals
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visited Me In A Dream by RAO1(m): 11:57pm On Feb 14, 2015
what dd u eat? on what dd u sleep? When did u sleep? on what side dd u sleep? (on ur left side Or ur back )...answer these first b4 I proceed
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visited Me In A Dream by caselessogbuagu: 12:56am On Feb 15, 2015
orobopasiosio:

I once saw him in my dream too. It was a bad way to see someone in a dream. I saw him falling from a stage and landing on his back. That's a bad one for him cos I knw how y dream can turn out to be in reality. Gej is going down for sure.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visited Me In A Dream by Texykool: 5:08am On Feb 15, 2015
Campaign has started in the Spiritual Realm grin

The Association of Witches and Wizards have commenced work in earnest.

Sai Buhari!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visited Me In A Dream by Albishir: 7:47am On Feb 15, 2015
Positive dream is always so self explained and i suppose you should be one of those that believes in his instinct so please follow it. As for me and my generation, GEJ all the way!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visited Me In A Dream by periscopic: 10:13am On Feb 15, 2015
scribble:
I'm not religious but I know of a higher power who guides the affairs of man and has the ability to intervene

People have dreamed dreams and it helped them avert disaster

Perhaps God gave this young man that nocturnal vision so as to provide another winning vote for GEJ

Lest HIS will not be done on earth as it is in heaven

I have dreamt of gmb losing this election two times

Usually my dream can have opposite meaning but I dream few dreams twice.

Buhari will help his herd graze very well in katsina alone....

National stage has rejected him under any guises

God some times uses dreams and vision to warn men of future or past events that need addressing or correction, and sometimes when our day is occupied by our personal thoughts and activities that we don't or can't listen to others, God uses the avenue of dreams try talking to us... so friend u just had ur personal revelation and direction of wia God wants you tobe and do...

Pray for amaechi. His story doesn't bode well come June.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visited Me In A Dream by kingsman66(m): 11:02am On Feb 15, 2015
gej 2o19

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visited Me In A Dream by niceman24(m): 1:38pm On Feb 15, 2015
Am a gej suppoter bt i saw gmb in dream on army ragalia wit singlet on top jumping around, i addressed on behalf of my group bt could nt understand him when he was addressing us, we fellow him for a while bf d dream disappear. So let somebody interprint it
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visited Me In A Dream by Neplusultra(f): 6:11pm On Feb 15, 2015
So wuldnt u rather bear wit him..? smiley
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visited Me In A Dream by rafcrown(m): 6:23pm On Feb 15, 2015
BEWARE OF BAD LUCK.PERIOD
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visited Me In A Dream by zonax(m): 7:18pm On Feb 15, 2015
Zoharariel:

That is an evil dream sent from the marine kingdom of Otueke to destabilize every sector of your life. You must embark on 21days dry fasting immediately.

It means a tree of failure, retrogression & decadence has just been planted into your life, and you can die at any moment.

Had it been you were visited by Buhari, it would have been galore of prosperity, wealth, joy, and most especially security for you & your family because your life would be managed effectively with very little resources. grin
Buhari who said he's poor and only has 1million naira. How can a dream featuring such person be a sign of prosperity?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yusuf Buhari To Be Flown To Germany After Motorcycle Accident / Defence Minister, Bashir Magashi Asks Nigerians To Confront Bandits / Gunmen Attack Police Checkpoint In Enugu, Kill Two Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.