Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual (52067 Views)

Ashes For Love. My Heart Bleeds Please I Need Your Advice / RE: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart.... Is A Fiction / My Heart Is Broken (2) (3) (4)

Re: His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 14, 2015
wink wink wink

Re: His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual by iwriterng(m): 8:05pm On Feb 14, 2015
If not for Jonathan! This testimony wouldn't have happened! Somebody shout ......

Modified: Sorry, I Don forget say Naija Polling booth never reach US.

Re: His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 14, 2015
Melted?? Your heart na wax?? undecided
Re: His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual by Rizmo(m): 8:05pm On Feb 14, 2015
First tyma.........

Fp tins................ ;DFirst tyma.........

Fp tins................
Re: His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual by Ego2(f): 8:06pm On Feb 14, 2015
lovely
Re: His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual by xabi148(m): 8:06pm On Feb 14, 2015
Love eee wanem o..ogadinma....love e wan tin tin

Re: His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual by expert1000: 8:06pm On Feb 14, 2015
Our val Card Must march buhari out of politics.Say no to Dictatorshp.We nid freedom of speech.

Re: His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual by iwriterng(m): 8:07pm On Feb 14, 2015
Rizmo:
First tyma.........

Fp tins................ ;DFirst tyma.........

Fp tins................

Airtel people! lolz. Get a Glo sim card,
Re: His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual by Rizmo(m): 8:07pm On Feb 14, 2015
Vote pdp......vote 4 change. GEJ til mama's call
Re: His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 14, 2015
So ya gave him ya cunt for dis cheap card of how much? undecided hell won't forgive ya for doing dis, pareto optimality shld guide ya senses in all ya doin, a car wld ve made both of ya better off, buh as it stands he won ya. Owkies babe, d value u give to d card makes it worth morethan a car. lipsrsealed
Re: His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual by heightsz: 8:08pm On Feb 14, 2015
Become a professional web developer in just 2 months!
Learn all available web programming languages including (HTML, CSS, JAVASCRIPT)... and lots for FREE!
>> http://www.erisanolasheni..com/
Hurry Now Offer Closes Soon!
Re: His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 14, 2015
smiley smiley smiley

This is nice.
Re: His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual by mimsmonroe(f): 8:09pm On Feb 14, 2015
Inspired so much by the love u guys still share after all this while. Wish u all the best like I wish my self. Love is d greatest feeling in d world.
babyosisi:

Marriage is a lot of hard work ,I'll be honest
If you don't do the work,you won't reap the fruits

If your marriage survives the first 10-15 years you either grow closer or grow apart

We had our real rough times especially in the early days when money was tight and kids were small and we were trying to break into the system
It was very stressful
I can say we are in a good place now
Not perfect but I can confidently say I have a good marriage.
And it didn't just happen
We worked hard to get there

Re: His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 14, 2015
sweet! smiley
Re: His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual by jtina(f): 8:10pm On Feb 14, 2015
babyosisi:

Marriage is a lot of hard work ,I'll be honest
If you don't do the work,you won't reap the fruits

If your marriage survives the first 10-15 years you either grow closer or grow apart

We had our real rough times especially in the early days when money was tight and kids were small and we were trying to break into the system
It was very stressful
I can say we are in a good place now
Not perfect but I can confidently say I have a good marriage.
And it didn't just happen
We worked hard to get there

I am impressed. God bless ur marriage. Looking 4ward 2 mine soonest. Winks!

Re: His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 14, 2015
Chinekee mee
Front page again kwa?

Rigoro n'oche Eze
Papa rigoro n'ofitiri gi
Rigoro n'ocheze

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual by hadizadeezy(f): 8:11pm On Feb 14, 2015
only card?

Re: His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 14, 2015
elantraceey:
We go love o embarassed

when ur punny don wide like river benue who go love you. smh
Re: His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual by Roum(m): 8:17pm On Feb 14, 2015
I just saw a girl buying boxers, singlet and
a handkerchief for her boyfriend... I wonder if
her boyfriend is a cultural dancer...
mtcheeeeeewwwww!

Re: His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 14, 2015
hadizadeezy:
only card?

Not just a card but even if it were
He doesn't have to impress me
I am already very very impressed

Re: His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual by Arysexy(m): 8:18pm On Feb 14, 2015
Wow!

Babyiroko espeak lekwe biko

U just made me have a soul searching re-think about my bachelorhood life.

Marriage go sweet if u marry ur heart.

Enjoy u deserve it.

Congratulations and Happy val.

Re: His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual by ojsmscom(m): 8:19pm On Feb 14, 2015
Just passing
Re: His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual by toshmann(m): 8:20pm On Feb 14, 2015
2:20 pm
This girl still never come yet. She for tell me say she get bobo angry

Another valentine gone angry

[size=5pt]Wetin i go take this condom do now?. . . . . . perhaps i should call Jane, its better than being alone today [/size]

Re: His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 14, 2015
babyosisi:
Chinekee mee
Front page again kwa?

Rigoro n'oche Eze
Papa rigoro n'ofitiri gi
Rigoro n'ocheze
This babe eehhh grin grin... You seem easygoing. . How old is your marriage? I love the fact that you're so proud of your man and home

Lovely card and may God continue to bless your home...

Re: His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual by UnknownT: 8:20pm On Feb 14, 2015
Like say tpia neva see this thread? gringringringrin

Still waiting for Airforce1's album

Re: His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual by jworos(m): 8:21pm On Feb 14, 2015
babyosisi:
Cococandy,ordinarily we would have gone to Olive garden or cheese cake factory for a romantic dinner but I just tell am now make we go eat isiewu somewhere.
Why must it be Oyibo dinner?
Let us go and wash hand and slaughter one bowl of isiewu each and drink maltina for a change this valentine
Suya for appetizers
We are Nigerians jor
i like ds babe... hahaaaa,isiewu things. confam!

Re: His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual by auntymi(f): 8:21pm On Feb 14, 2015
searching4love:

when ur punny don wide like river benue who go love you. smh
sorry oOo, b4 u join mi put, bt y d hate nd insult like dis nA, too bad undecided

Re: His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual by IamDanto7(m): 8:22pm On Feb 14, 2015
elantraceey:
We go love o embarassed

I'm available.. Please
Re: His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 14, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
So ya gave him ya cunt for dis cheap card of how much? undecided hell won't forgive ya for doing dis, pareto optimality shld guide ya senses in all ya doin, a car wld ve made both of ya better off, buh as it stands he won ya. Owkies babe, d value u give to d card makes it worth morethan a car. lipsrsealed

It was a cheap card yes
Only $7.99
The cost is irrelevant
The love is what matters
It came packed full with palpable love wink

14 Likes 2 Shares

I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady / Men,Please leave people's wives alone! / Ex-Banker Impregnates Wife’s Maid (Photo)