Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,563 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Men,Please leave people's wives alone! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men,Please leave people's wives alone! (52055 Views)

MEN, PLEASE STOP DOING THIS!!!. MY HEART IS BROKEN. SEE WHY / Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age / Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Go Down)

Men,Please leave people's wives alone! by ahnie: 6:15pm On Jun 07, 2022
I have bn longing to create this topic for some months now,but due to my busy schedules as I barely have time.

For some time now.... I have bn noticing a particular pattern going on and couple with some experiences which I ain't cool with.

I don't know if other married women finds it cool,but to me it's very disgusting and appalling.

Sometimes I do wonder if those wondering phalluses no even get eyes to see that the woman they're chasing is even married sef.
Aren't they seeing the little kids with the women?

You become a target if they by any chance noticed your husband isn't based in same state with you and comes once in a while and God epp you if you're beautiful and always decently dressed.

Recently I had another experience....I was somewhere with my daughter picking some items...when this man with his bend bend legs like pastor gbejero walked up to me and said he likes me,that he has bn noticing me for sometime,he was even twitching....

I just looked at him then laughed,I told him to take a walk.....few weeks later I saw him trekking under the hot sun going from store to store with his bend bend legs like oshodi octopus.

One sick one even had the impetus telling me...I go dey chop like thief from corner oga nor go know.
Before he even finished the statement...a powerful slap landed on his cheek,yes I can be mean and bold at same time.

Surprising these men would go back home then pretend to their wives,them no go tell them say....them dey run after people wives.

On-line isn't even different......

So men...chasing people's wives....how do you sleep at night?

182 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Men,Please leave people's wives alone! by Cypress042(m): 6:23pm On Jun 07, 2022
If we decide not to talk to any woman with a child beside her now, you people will still come back here and complain that men no longer talk to single mothers. In this case is difficult to differentiate a mad man from a mechanic but if a mechanic dresses well you can easily differentiate them. If you're married dressed well so that we'd know single mother grin grin

392 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Men,Please leave people's wives alone! by NuclearReactor: 6:23pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ok, since i currently have no interest in relationships, Waiting for nairaland males to come and attack the op, especially the redpillers, Nairaland guys can be very daft, rather than facing the matter on ground they resort to insulting ladies, saying this based on my observations on previous threads, i'm a guy but i dont fancy that.

62 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Men,Please leave people's wives alone! by finl: 6:25pm On Jun 07, 2022
Most Nigerian men are not respectful. They are very devlish most especially Yoruba demons. They will tell you Aye nse iru e. Terrible

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men,Please leave people's wives alone! by rickpat(m): 6:27pm On Jun 07, 2022
na wa....

3 Likes

Re: Men,Please leave people's wives alone! by Candidlady: 6:28pm On Jun 07, 2022
sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men,Please leave people's wives alone! by ahnie: 6:28pm On Jun 07, 2022
The Bible even stated it that stay away from people's wives if you want your days to be long and productive on Earth.

Example in the Bible of King David that slet with urriahs wife....he never ended well.

I know most women do it....but some women are principled and strict.

What then is the excitement or obsession in sleeping with someon wife when there are beautiful succulent young unmarried ladies out there?

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men,Please leave people's wives alone! by ahnie: 6:31pm On Jun 07, 2022
NuclearReactor:
Ok
Do you chase after people's wives?
Yes or No?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men,Please leave people's wives alone! by NuclearReactor: 7:01pm On Jun 07, 2022
ahnie:
Do you chase after people's wives? Yes or No?
No madam, not at all cool

10 Likes

Re: Men,Please leave people's wives alone! by SWATMan: 7:11pm On Jun 07, 2022
ahnie:
The Bible even stated it that stay away from people's wives if you want your days to be long and productive on Earth.

Example in the Bible of King David that slet with urriahs wife....he never ended well.

I know most women do it....but some women are principled and strict.

What then is the excitement or obsession in sleeping with someon wife when there are beautiful succulent young unmarried ladies out there?

Most are ritualist. It's an evil attraction and not what you think, they sleep with these married women because they dare not with singles. So don't assume it's your beauty that is drawing them to you cheesy. Such women can be likened to a septic tank to them.
grin grin

34 Likes

Re: Men,Please leave people's wives alone! by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 7:25pm On Jun 07, 2022
Any man going after married women is grossly irresponsible.

WOMEN, ANY MAN WOOING YOU KNOWING YOU'RE A MARRIED IS A BIG FOOL AND GOOD FOR NOTHING.

VERY DISGUSTING CONDUCT.

MOST MEN ON THE STREETS TODAY ARE LIKE THAT.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men,Please leave people's wives alone! by Emma2Seconds: 7:30pm On Jun 07, 2022
Married women please be contented with what you have and where your are.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men,Please leave people's wives alone! by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:13pm On Jun 07, 2022
ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!
is it written on a woman's forehead that she is married?! is there not plenty of married women cheating on their husband?! so lets be real here:
A) are these wives not out there offering themselves to these men?!
B) how many men do you know out there that will turn down good toto?!
C) the problem is not these men fukcing married women, nor it is these married women offering themselves to these men... the real problem here are these MUMU MEN WHO MARRY THESE OLOSHOS, instead of fukcing them, clean mouth and sending them off to the next brotha to sample them.

life rule # 5... THOU SHALL NOT TRY TO TURN WH0RES INTO HOUSEWIVES!!!!

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men,Please leave people's wives alone! by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 07, 2022
ahnie:

1. Recently I had another experience....I was somewhere with my daughter picking some items...when this man with his bend bend legs like pastor gbejero walked up to me and said he likes me,that he has bn noticing me for sometime,he was even twitching....

2. One sick one even had the impetus telling me...I go dey chop like thief from corner oga nor go know.
Before he even finished the statement...a powerful slap landed on his cheek,yes I can be mean and bold at same time.

Seems more like good news than bad news to me. It simply means you are still in the market (beauty wise). I mean nobody is chasing after ugly looking women, or women who are out of shape. Ensure your ring is on your finger for easy visibility.

So while you may be irritated, be happy because It means you're looking good to the eyes, and blessed.

19 Likes

Re: Men,Please leave people's wives alone! by Samakus(m): 8:56pm On Jun 07, 2022
You slapped a man for saying he will chop you without your husband knowing? Isn't that physical abuse?

What happened to ignoring the fool and walking away. If the reverse was the case, just imagine the meltdown

102 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Men,Please leave people's wives alone! by Karleb(m): 9:04pm On Jun 07, 2022
Samakus:
You slapped a man for saying he will chop you without your husband knowing? Isn't that physical abuse?

What happened to ignoring the fool and walking away. If the reverse was the case, just imagine the meltdown

It's always hard to walk away. I don't know why women don't understand this, at least, this one does.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men,Please leave people's wives alone! by Raalsalghul: 9:10pm On Jun 07, 2022
Samakus:

The Op just wants to feed her ego.

She's not a very smart one I can see.

98 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men,Please leave people's wives alone! by shortIGBOman: 9:23pm On Jun 07, 2022
ahnie:
I have bn longing to create this topic for some months now,but due to my busy schedules as I barely have time.

For some time now.... I have bn noticing a particular pattern going on and couple with some experiences which I ain't cool with.

I don't know if other married women finds it cool,but to me it's very disgusting and appalling.

Cc: Lalasticlala.

Let me suprise you. These days, it's the married Women that chase after men. Married women now cheat more than men. The reason why they hardly get caught is that, they are very smart. Unlike men who easily get caught while cheating.

Have you ever joined any married People's groups on WhatsApp? I've joined 3 in the past. I was wowed at what married women do on public groups. Married women try to outshine one another on such groups, to be noticed by men on the group. They become more popular by being the most naughty.

On Friday's, they call it Naughty Friday. That's when you get to see pictures and videos of married Women's pussies and breasts live. All member post their nude pictures and videos every Friday. And it's compulsory. Some married ladies who want to impress the male members, will post pictures of their pussies daily.

They organise get together in hotels, where those married ladies get to freely hangout with their crush/toasters on the groups. Most of them end up having sex that day. They freely take provocative pictures with their male members, during the get together. Where a married woman will openly lay her head on another man's laps. And majority in all those groups are women.

Let me suprise you. Most of the owners and creators of such groups are married women. The 3 groups I joined in the past were created and owned by married women. The same married women added me to such groups. I still have their pussy videos and pictures on my phone. And most of those ladies are happily married women. One of the ladies husband is one of the richest men in Anambra.

Na married women cheat pass these days.

126 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Men,Please leave people's wives alone! by shortIGBOman: 9:33pm On Jun 07, 2022
Do you also know that, some married women do RUNS these days? Ask anyone that frequent Local Hotels, Lodge and Guest Houses. They will attest to this. Most of the ladies some men bring for short service, are married women. Some of them are bold enough to go to such places with their Rings on.

The reason why they prefer lodges, Guest Houses and local Hotels is because. Those places have less customers within the day time and the possibility of meeting someone that knows them is slim. But bigger Hotels have large numbers guest all the time.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men,Please leave people's wives alone! by Truvelisback(m): 9:39pm On Jun 07, 2022
ahnie:

Sometimes I do wonder if those wondering phalluses no even get eyes to see that the woman they're chasing is even married sef.
Aren't they seeing the little kids with the women?

You become a target if they by any chance noticed your husband isn't based in same state with you and comes once in a while and God epp you if you're beautiful and always decently dressed.

Recently I had another experience....I was somewhere with my daughter picking some items...when this man with his bend bend legs like pastor gbejero walked up to me and said he likes me,that he has bn noticing me for sometime,he was even twitching....

I just looked at him then laughed,I told him to take a walk.....few weeks later I saw him trekking under the hot sun going from store to store with his bend bend legs like oshodi octopus.

One sick one even had the impetus telling me...I go dey chop like thief from corner oga nor go know.

Surprising these men would go back home then pretend to their wives,them no go tell them say....them dey run after people wives.

On-line isn't even different......

So men...chasing people's wives....how do you sleep at night?

Cc: Lalasticlala.

U could have politely tell him that u are married rather than being an aggressive Tiger.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men,Please leave people's wives alone! by superamoled: 9:44pm On Jun 07, 2022
No
Re: Men,Please leave people's wives alone! by Afonjamuslim24(f): 9:44pm On Jun 07, 2022
Liabilities.

Re: Men,Please leave people's wives alone! by Sergio101(m): 9:45pm On Jun 07, 2022
grin

Their top to bottom dey sweet pass
Re: Men,Please leave people's wives alone! by PrinceofAnambra: 9:45pm On Jun 07, 2022
Very disgusting attitude, chasing after another man's wife as if there are no single women around. That madness is very common here in Nigeria

8 Likes

Re: Men,Please leave people's wives alone! by RingRoadMafia: 9:45pm On Jun 07, 2022
Tinubu for the win tonight!! Asiwaju Eko, let's get it!!!

1 Like

Re: Men,Please leave people's wives alone! by Mikelarteta(m): 9:45pm On Jun 07, 2022
I hear say na dem Dey sweet pass.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men,Please leave people's wives alone! by Elock1: 9:45pm On Jun 07, 2022
angry
What if people's wives don't want to leave the men?

2 Likes

Re: Men,Please leave people's wives alone! by Rawtruth1: 9:45pm On Jun 07, 2022
Until one day

1 Like

Re: Men,Please leave people's wives alone! by Abbeyme: 9:45pm On Jun 07, 2022
The bed is honorable in all things

3 Likes

Re: Men,Please leave people's wives alone! by NaughtyBrainiac: 9:45pm On Jun 07, 2022
Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12)

This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike / Ex-Banker Impregnates Wife’s Maid (Photo) / I Returned To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US – Ondo Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.