Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Is It Sinful To Deny Christ Under Threat Of Death? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Sinful To Deny Christ Under Threat Of Death? (14655 Views)

I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? / Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? / Is It Sinful For A Christian To Be Using Chains And Earrings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Sinful To Deny Christ Under Threat Of Death? by Bruno3000(m): 8:19pm On Feb 15, 2015
softysparky:
Peter did, 3 good times.

And he is still St. Peter the apostle.
guy you are not peter. Work out ur own salvation. Peter's era hv come n gone.
Re: Is It Sinful To Deny Christ Under Threat Of Death? by essielove(f): 8:25pm On Feb 15, 2015
Claroo:
Peter denied Jesus Thrice
but it is a sin anyway
Re: Is It Sinful To Deny Christ Under Threat Of Death? by suptol(m): 8:46pm On Feb 15, 2015
But Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand
to the plow, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of
God.

Luke 9:62
Re: Is It Sinful To Deny Christ Under Threat Of Death? by godman01(m): 8:49pm On Feb 15, 2015
softysparky:
Peter did, 3 good times.
And he is still St. Peter the apostle.
Your post didn't answer his question. He said is it a sin?
Re: Is It Sinful To Deny Christ Under Threat Of Death? by jerrymej(m): 12:21am On Feb 16, 2015
Profkomolafe:
na u b bros J assistant judge?

Hmmm african no ever need truth!
Either bros J assistant judge or not, I knows the truth, and I'll forever remain in truth and I believe my truth 'll set me free...

Bros J secretary welcome!
Re: Is It Sinful To Deny Christ Under Threat Of Death? by MistadeRegal(m): 12:45am On Feb 16, 2015
You got the words, you read and posted. Many commentators also gave you answers....YES!
Re: Is It Sinful To Deny Christ Under Threat Of Death? by jamest4real: 8:48am On Feb 16, 2015
twoondei:
In my honest opinion, you should actually deny under death threats so you can repent later and convert more people to his kingdom.
are u sure there is room for repentance? If after denial the person is not spared
Re: Is It Sinful To Deny Christ Under Threat Of Death? by jamest4real: 9:14am On Feb 16, 2015
deScifa:
who is Christ?
The Saviour and The Light of the world. He is the only way. He is the truth and the Light. He died for u and me. Accept Him today as ur Lord and Saviour ur life will not remain the same.
Re: Is It Sinful To Deny Christ Under Threat Of Death? by sabackson2004(f): 10:12am On Feb 16, 2015
Its sure wrong to deny ru faith at point of death. if u do deny, den it means u really were a hypocrite
Re: Is It Sinful To Deny Christ Under Threat Of Death? by deScifa(m): 1:29pm On Feb 16, 2015
jamest4real:
The Saviour and The Light of the world. He is the only way. He is the truth and the Light. He died for u and me. Accept Him today as ur Lord and Saviour ur life will not remain the same.

lol...i cant stop laughing......speak for your self......No one died for me or a sin i knew nothing about without even hearing my side of the story grin. Thank u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why The Earth Surface Looks Flat / Obasanjo Introduced Corruption Into The Church -primate Ayodele Slams OBJ / Kumuyi Seeks Support For Church’s Plan To Check Unemployment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.