Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,743 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone (45046 Views)

Upload A Picture Of Your Homescreen And Let's Guess The Phone / Infinix Note 3 X601 Official Discussion Thread - Join The Conversation / Why "HELLO" Is The First Conversation On Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by Jimadey(f): 3:28pm On Jun 14, 2016
Hahah
Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 14, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Lmao.
Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by tunatrezy(m): 3:30pm On Jun 14, 2016
That's Gees for u.
Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by Hexzyz(m): 3:30pm On Jun 14, 2016
Crap
Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by jaz(m): 3:30pm On Jun 14, 2016
you correct die.
Odunharry:
TELEPHONE CONVERSATION BETWEEN LADIES

MARY: Hello Love!
SARAH: Hello babes-how are u
today?
MARY: Am fine dear, I've missed u a lot
SARAH: And me too
MARY: I am calling just to inform
you that I will pay you a visit this afternoon.
SARAH: Ok my dear; it will be a great pleasure to have you. I will be expecting you sweet.
*AFTER DROPPING THE CALL
MARY: Am going to visit that dirty
girl again.
SARAH: This witch is coming here
again, she thinks I will buy her drinks with my money again, she must be joking.

TELEPHONE CONVERSATION BETWEEN BOYS
JOHN: Bastard how far?
FRANCIS: Mad man I dey? How ur
drunkard father?
JOHN: My Papa dey! Ur ashewo mama nko?
FRANCIS: You are a fool. How far, U
dey house? I dey come charge phone.
JOHN: Ok! No wahala, bring money come make we drink
FRANCIS: ok na. Later now!

*AFTER DROPPING THE CALL
John: That Francis can be funny at
times but always great companion anytime.
Francis: John is just a reliable friend.

LESSON: Girls are always nice to
each other but they never like themselves.

Boys are always mean and rude
but they will always have each other's back.

TRUE OR FALSE??
Like if u agree,share if you disagree

Source:google.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1184134504971305&id=100001243013781&refid=7&_ft_=qid.6296045152683745805%3Amf_story_key.1123741892633460601&__tn__=%2As

Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by nepapole(m): 3:31pm On Jun 14, 2016
Truest shit ever
Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by IamPatriotic(m): 3:32pm On Jun 14, 2016
friends insulting their parents , not my kind of friendship, i have better ways of relating very well with my cordial friends without resorting to these kinds of vogue language.
Imagine me conversing with Abdul or Mike in this manner in the presence of my three year old son.

10 Likes

Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by joedams: 3:33pm On Jun 14, 2016
Lwkmd...this is so true. Guilty as charged. But not one to insult parents tho.
Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by Eberex(m): 3:34pm On Jun 14, 2016
undecided

1 Share

Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by meltiplexer: 3:36pm On Jun 14, 2016
That is woman for you,they really don't like working with a female colleague. May God turn their life around o
Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by wizard01(m): 3:36pm On Jun 14, 2016
post, so on point
Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by Ladycloud(f): 3:36pm On Jun 14, 2016
Lol... It's true shaa.
Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by Kingsley1000(m): 3:39pm On Jun 14, 2016
this thread is as old as metusela
Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by omerah86(m): 3:40pm On Jun 14, 2016
Hehehe,,,u got me dia..#fact
Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by osiawa(m): 3:42pm On Jun 14, 2016
If not true,what else !
Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by basingstoke: 3:42pm On Jun 14, 2016
Odunharry:

today?
SARAH: Ok my dear; it will be a great pleasure to have you. I will be expecting you sweet.
*AFTER DROPPING THE CALL
girl again.
again, she thinks I will buy her drinks with my money again, she must be joking.

drunkard father?

*AFTER DROPPING THE CALL

TRUE OR FALSE??

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1184134504971305&id=100001243013781&refid=7&_ft_=qid.6296045152683745805%3Amf_story_key.1123741892633460601&__tn__=%2As

best article today
Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by jordinsparkles(f): 3:45pm On Jun 14, 2016
Odunharry:

today?
*AFTER DROPPING THE CALL
girl again.

drunkard father?

*AFTER DROPPING THE CALL

TRUE OR FALSE??

Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by Umennajiego(m): 3:45pm On Jun 14, 2016
AnodaIT:
who cares, but

You wanna know if someone is addicted to x-sites, we have developed a new system to use the phone and check, click here to see how to use it
Even swift keyboard can clear most used words!!!
Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by jordinsparkles(f): 3:47pm On Jun 14, 2016
crackhaus:
LOL.. Not far from the truth at all gringrin
nah lie!!!!! I no dey among....
Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by bouncekid10(m): 3:49pm On Jun 14, 2016
Well...that is true
Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by ifycent2: 3:49pm On Jun 14, 2016
True...
Guys understand his follow guyz beta,,,
but
ladies will never and never understand themselves for life.
Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by JOAN11(f): 3:51pm On Jun 14, 2016
passing by
Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by MrKamar(m): 3:57pm On Jun 14, 2016
grin idiot, true talk!

Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by elderken(m): 3:59pm On Jun 14, 2016
Hahahahahah boys will always be Boys. So funny
Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by lyfeonweb: 4:00pm On Jun 14, 2016

Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 14, 2016
Nosa and Osaetin kinda friends, if you see this Bro's I miss you guys so much cry feeling nostalgic now
Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by greatness22(m): 4:02pm On Jun 14, 2016
My beautiful annnikky is around. Am gonna take her out. grin
Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 14, 2016
dechandel:
Stale but still funny..
Tho i greet my friends with stupid names sometimes tongue
Silly name like
Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by MadCow1: 4:08pm On Jun 14, 2016
Odunharry:

today?
*AFTER DROPPING THE CALL
girl again.

drunkard father?

*AFTER DROPPING THE CALL

TRUE OR FALSE??

I was laughing my ass off because na so me and my boys dey hail each other o!
Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by MadCow1: 4:08pm On Jun 14, 2016
greatness22:
My beautiful annnikky is around. Am gonna take her out. grin

One piece fan spotted..
Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 14, 2016
Gbam! So true
Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by greatness22(m): 4:15pm On Jun 14, 2016
MadCow1:

One piece fan spotted..
Lol, grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Phone I Ordered From Aliexpress Is Being Held By Nigerian Customs / Is Anyone Having Same Issues With MTN Lines? / Iphone: Why Majority Of Nigerians Don't Use The Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.