Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone (45037 Views)

Upload A Picture Of Your Homescreen And Let's Guess The Phone / Infinix Note 3 X601 Official Discussion Thread - Join The Conversation / Why "HELLO" Is The First Conversation On Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by RobinHez(m): 5:32pm On Jun 14, 2016
I remember calling my guy on phone without using the usual uniben tongue, by the time he discerned who was on the line he said - "idiot! So na me u dey speak English give... U no well!"

Omo I Laff tire that day grin

Cc Ksslib tongue

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by faryourkemmy(f): 5:35pm On Jun 14, 2016
Dis is a pure lie

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 14, 2016
Old story
Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by Haybeecoded: 5:38pm On Jun 14, 2016
That is the Big truth of the matter
Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by TeamSimple(m): 5:44pm On Jun 14, 2016
my friends won't know I am the one if I never start with 'shege how far ' and the reply comes with a laughter 'Dan buzuzu ubanka ' we ain't Hausa's though, learnt a Lil from a friend of ours.
me - shege how far (bastard how far)
friends - Dan buzuzu ubanka (son of buzuzu, whatever that means your father)
Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by Valwarren: 5:46pm On Jun 14, 2016
Confam
Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by vikstandon(m): 5:57pm On Jun 14, 2016
Odunharry:
TELEPHONE CONVERSATION BETWEEN LADIES

MARY: Hello Love!
SARAH: Hello babes-how are u
today?
MARY: Am fine dear, I've missed u a lot
SARAH: And me too
MARY: I am calling just to inform
you that I will pay you a visit this afternoon.
SARAH: Ok my dear; it will be a great pleasure to have you. I will be expecting you sweet.
*AFTER DROPPING THE CALL
MARY: Am going to visit that dirty
girl again.
SARAH: This witch is coming here
again, she thinks I will buy her drinks with my money again, she must be joking.

TELEPHONE CONVERSATION BETWEEN BOYS
JOHN: Bastard how far?
FRANCIS: Mad man I dey? How ur
drunkard father?
JOHN: My Papa dey! Ur ashewo mama nko?
FRANCIS: You are a fool. How far, U
dey house? I dey come charge phone.
JOHN: Ok! No wahala, bring money come make we drink
FRANCIS: ok na. Later now!

*AFTER DROPPING THE CALL
John: That Francis can be funny at
times but always great companion anytime.
Francis: John is just a reliable friend.

LESSON: Girls are always nice to
each other but they never like themselves.

Boys are always mean and rude
but they will always have each other's back.

TRUE OR FALSE??
Like if u agree,share if you disagree

Source:google.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1184134504971305&id=100001243013781&refid=7&_ft_=qid.6296045152683745805%3Amf_story_key.1123741892633460601&__tn__=%2As

I agree intoto
Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by mitchyy(f): 5:59pm On Jun 14, 2016
I'm a lady but you're 100% right
Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by lloydmuna2(m): 6:20pm On Jun 14, 2016
Na so!!! U better plant a seed in the hand of a guy and u will reap it back, but ladies hmmm there are hard lol
Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by Sammyblaq(m): 6:22pm On Jun 14, 2016
Very true... guys gats cast 1st. that's the spirit.

Tune: Arusi.
Manchi: Agwu.
Tune: Kamalu!.
Manchi: Njoku!.
Tune: Fuckerkpo.
Manchi: Ishi adighi nma.
Tune: How far na?. Ke nke mere last?.
Manchi: Nnnah I dey o. I'na emetu Onu?.
Tune: I dey pause o. U dey with ur ashawo shey?.
Manchi: Mpa'wu!.
Tune: Mma'wu kwa.
Manchi: Idiot. Come no.1.
Tune: Confirm. Opara nna ya!.
Manchi: Chai! Last born. U like drink die.
Tune: Onye Oma emeka.
Manchi: No shit. I dey dia. Buy Oris if u dey come.
***beep***

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by annnikky(f): 6:34pm On Jun 14, 2016
Eminentsaint:
Them be well wey go get water?
Jamb Q.. Lol
Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by begwong: 7:05pm On Jun 14, 2016
Over a year and it's just hitting front page? Mods una eyes dey pain una like buhari ear ni?
Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by sammykari99(m): 7:13pm On Jun 14, 2016
Confirmed you nailed it...na so e just be for the...but the extent of beefing parents is a no no thing ..I can't take it or even try to joke about one parents...guys have more love for each other..
Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by sammykari99(m): 7:13pm On Jun 14, 2016
Confirmed you nailed it...na so e just be for the street...but the extent of beefing parents is a no no thing ..I can't take it or even try to joke about one parents...guys have more love for each other..
Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 7:23pm On Jun 14, 2016
Odunharry:

Lol... she won't understand guys..
Ever wonder my majority of them prefer keeping male friends?
I have seen situations where ladies laff together and call themselves sweet names yet they backstab..

Hahaha.... we re just like the Nigerian politics.... they curse themselves in public but dine in private while the ladies re like celebrity couples... the show love in public while they have a warzone behind closed doors...grin
Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by MrDoGood(m): 7:26pm On Jun 14, 2016
no lie
Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by Codyt(m): 7:38pm On Jun 14, 2016
Very correct.... Bet some dudes will not begin to take it personally .. angry
Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by Boyooosa(m): 7:56pm On Jun 14, 2016
I noticed that ladies' comments generally in this thread are somehow moody!

Are they all guilty or something?
Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by sandalina(f): 9:11pm On Jun 14, 2016
Lol...I just love the simplicity of the guys
Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by kushmorn(m): 9:22pm On Jun 14, 2016
Odunharry:
TELEPHONE CONVERSATION BETWEEN LADIES

MARY: Hello Love!
SARAH: Hello babes-how are u
today?
MARY: Am fine dear, I've missed u a lot
SARAH: And me too
MARY: I am calling just to inform
you that I will pay you a visit this afternoon.
SARAH: Ok my dear; it will be a great pleasure to have you. I will be expecting you sweet.
*AFTER DROPPING THE CALL
MARY: Am going to visit that dirty
girl again.
SARAH: This witch is coming here
again, she thinks I will buy her drinks with my money again, she must be joking.

TELEPHONE CONVERSATION BETWEEN BOYS
JOHN: Bastard how far?
FRANCIS: Mad man I dey? How ur
drunkard father?
JOHN: My Papa dey! Ur ashewo mama nko?
FRANCIS: You are a fool. How far, U
dey house? I dey come charge phone.
JOHN: Ok! No wahala, bring money come make we drink
FRANCIS: ok na. Later now!

*AFTER DROPPING THE CALL
John: That Francis can be funny at
times but always great companion anytime.
Francis: John is just a reliable friend.

LESSON: Girls are always nice to
each other but they never like themselves.

Boys are always mean and rude
but they will always have each other's back.

TRUE OR FALSE??
Like if u agree,share if you disagree

Source:google.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1184134504971305&id=100001243013781&refid=7&_ft_=qid.6296045152683745805%3Amf_story_key.1123741892633460601&__tn__=%2As

true
Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by NanaAmofah(m): 9:38pm On Jun 14, 2016
flightz:
Only rascals, touts and those with ill upbringing resort to foul language! Mtchwwww RIP Candygosh even tho I don't know you
Thanks for showin us ur identity just with ur coment. i thin u are thier leader
Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by deebrain(m): 12:43am On Jun 15, 2016
Wow. Very true.

Confronted my lady friend about this thing so many times.....

She says its a "ladies thing". I say it is WRONG.
Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by Reeberry: 1:01am On Jun 15, 2016
So lame.

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by Reeberry: 1:06am On Jun 15, 2016
Mindfulness:
For all who clicked like,

are your own [size=18pt]SISTERS SNEAKY[/size] like that? I pity you ooo.
I tire o. Who does those things?

Only agberos do those things for guys... As for the girls... I rest my case.
Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by Sike(m): 2:29am On Jun 15, 2016
Very true
Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by locosis007(m): 9:59am On Jun 15, 2016
Boy to boy life is an amazing lifestyle where sincerity and fun is at it full.

Girls is most known for pretense.

NB :: A truly naked girl is the one with no pretense.
Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 15, 2016
Reeberry:
I tire o. Who does those things?

Only agberos do those things for guys... As for the girls... I rest my case.

They complain that someone had a drink in their house? Poverty is a ..... . undecided
Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by Reeberry: 11:35pm On Jun 15, 2016
Mindfulness:

They complain that someone had a drink in their house? Poverty is a ..... . undecided

What's this one saying?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Phone I Ordered From Aliexpress Is Being Held By Nigerian Customs / Is Anyone Having Same Issues With MTN Lines? / Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.