Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,885 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone (45038 Views)

Upload A Picture Of Your Homescreen And Let's Guess The Phone / Infinix Note 3 X601 Official Discussion Thread - Join The Conversation / Why "HELLO" Is The First Conversation On Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by Sunkyphil(m): 4:16pm On Jun 14, 2016
Lala has been taking his stuff again since last year nw on fp

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by goldeno10boy: 4:24pm On Jun 14, 2016
gringringrin
correct niga
perfect observation
coolcoolcool
Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by ghuzy01: 4:25pm On Jun 14, 2016
Na guy code na

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by ObaKlaz: 4:27pm On Jun 14, 2016
Lol This is so like me and my homey!
Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by PerfectEsquire(m): 4:27pm On Jun 14, 2016
Some girls are stubborn, wicked and heartless.. They never like themselves.. They are always under pretense as if they really luv their partner affectionately..

Damn! I Hate u girls with passion...
Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by PerfectEsquire(m): 4:29pm On Jun 14, 2016
Some girls are stubborn, wicked and heartless.. They never like themselves.. They are always under pretense as if they really luv their partner affectionately..

"No money No friend"
Mtcheeeeeeww!
Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by Laveda(f): 4:30pm On Jun 14, 2016
grin I can imagine, not so far from the truth tho.

But then, I have this gurlfriend I call names grin Diva.
Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by annnikky(f): 4:30pm On Jun 14, 2016
greatness22:
My beautiful annnikky is around. Am gonna take her out. grin
Really smiley
Tnx hun!

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by annnikky(f): 4:32pm On Jun 14, 2016
PerfectEsquire:

"No money No friend"
Mtcheeeeeeww!
Buh u like digging them.. Lol
Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by Johnsown1(m): 4:32pm On Jun 14, 2016
It's true
Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by Abbyoluwateru: 4:32pm On Jun 14, 2016
Please a need a female house mate in Ibadan,felele. Contact 07068922253
Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 14, 2016
For all who clicked like,

are your own [size=18pt]SISTERS SNEAKY[/size] like that? I pity you ooo.
Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by greatness22(m): 4:35pm On Jun 14, 2016
annnikky:

Really smiley
Tnx hun!
You're welcome my sweetness wink
Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by ayusco85(m): 4:39pm On Jun 14, 2016
sexaddict08:
hnmnnn....

I never thought I will be able to stay a week without fvcking an ashi. Lo and behold, its been 7 months I have not tasted an ashis puss.y...
not because I no longer like puss.y but because I no longer fancy them.
this life self!!!
of a true, there's time for everything.

You need some blood tests. No offence
Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by annnikky(f): 4:43pm On Jun 14, 2016
greatness22:
You're welcome my sweetness wink
OK dear
Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 14, 2016
Na this kain thread dem dey call DRY BONES SHALL RISE AGAIN!! cheesy cheesy since 2015!
Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by fortunechy(m): 4:52pm On Jun 14, 2016
galz generally ve issue
Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by Odunharry(m): 4:52pm On Jun 14, 2016
grin lalasticlala Nice one
Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by Odunharry(m): 4:53pm On Jun 14, 2016
goldenruby:
Na this kain thread dem dey call DRY BONES SHALL RISE AGAIN!! cheesy cheesy since 2015!
Lol abi na
Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by Odunharry(m): 4:55pm On Jun 14, 2016
MadCow1:

I was laughing my ass off because na so me and my boys dey hail each other o!

That's very true... if you see the way I de yab my guys most times esp for chat ehn..

our greeting na big head how far or how ur yeye self
Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by Mikylopez(f): 4:58pm On Jun 14, 2016
i get angry wen pple say i roll wit guys too much...i get along wit dem so well we call our selves names buh we close like sch...hehehe miss those days wen i used to be a tomboy....
Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by esejessy(f): 5:11pm On Jun 14, 2016
So true!
Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by RillJ(m): 5:13pm On Jun 14, 2016
Peter - Pualiiiizo which kain craze squeeze ur face come my bunk like this?

Paul - Perostic warn urself oo abi that your Papa craze never cure? Abeg I need 2k now now now.

Peter- Yawa abi? No wonder ur face blike wetin trailer jam. Make I go see weda mumsy fit raise us?
Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by Eminentsaint(m): 5:16pm On Jun 14, 2016
I've read that post on nairaland over and over and over again but I just can't help but laugh whenever I read it smiley
Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by Eminentsaint(m): 5:18pm On Jun 14, 2016
annnikky:
Buh u like digging them.. Lol
Them be well wey go get water?
Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 5:20pm On Jun 14, 2016
Odunharry:

mtchww...You are not a guy so you won't understand..
That is if the person even knows how to create rapport with close pals or even has close pals sef...
Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by Nickymezor(f): 5:22pm On Jun 14, 2016
grin grin
Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 14, 2016
I could have sworn the guy and guy conversation is one between my bestie and I. she'd call and would go "mumu, how far" and I "I dey fine fool". lol.
She and I were really solid until a guy came into the picture.
Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by Odunharry(m): 5:25pm On Jun 14, 2016
INDUSTRIALFAN:
That is if the person even knows how to create rapport with close pals or even has close pals sef...
Lol... she won't understand guys..
Ever wonder my majority of them prefer keeping male friends?
I have seen situations where ladies laff together and call themselves sweet names yet they backstab..
Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by Skmoda360(m): 5:26pm On Jun 14, 2016
So fucking truth...u nailed it.
Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by agbabi5(m): 5:27pm On Jun 14, 2016
correct guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Phone I Ordered From Aliexpress Is Being Held By Nigerian Customs / Is Anyone Having Same Issues With MTN Lines? / Iphone: Why Majority Of Nigerians Don't Use The Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.