Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Modern Conversation Between Husband And Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Modern Conversation Between Husband And Wife (4780 Views)

Hilarious Conversation Between A Man & His Ex-Girlfriend Who Cheated On Him / This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation / Checkout This Conversation Between A Lady's Ex-Boyfriend & Her New Man (Snapshot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Modern Conversation Between Husband And Wife by ICONgold(m): 8:05pm On Feb 14, 2015
Modern conversation between husband and wife.
W: Honey?
H: Yeah?
W: I need to start applying more makeup right?
H: (after a split sec) If you want to
W: Seriously? I can't believe you of all people think I'm ugly now. And I can't believe it would take you that long to respond.
H: No, babes. I think you're very beautiful and I responded immediately. C'mon
W: That's it! You 'think'. You're not even sure. And why the word 'Beautiful?' I thought you would use 'pretty'. Damn it (sobs)
H: No no. You are the prettiest of all.
W: Compared to who and who? Ah! God don catch you, so you have other women outside abi?

Lols.
Toast to all married men out there. I admire your guts

Wetin go satisfy women (culled from a friend FB wall)
Re: Modern Conversation Between Husband And Wife by okonja(m): 8:14pm On Feb 14, 2015
grin grin
Re: Modern Conversation Between Husband And Wife by ICONgold(m): 8:21pm On Feb 14, 2015
Still coming...
Re: Modern Conversation Between Husband And Wife by cutieberie1(f): 8:21pm On Feb 14, 2015
lol...
Re: Modern Conversation Between Husband And Wife by Chidonc(m): 9:10pm On Feb 14, 2015
Yes honey but odas are jst spare tires
Re: Modern Conversation Between Husband And Wife by Samiceman: 9:23pm On Feb 14, 2015
Women are so Insatiable
Re: Modern Conversation Between Husband And Wife by jsunex(m): 12:25am On Feb 15, 2015
Women and wahala

(1) (Reply)

Total Madness$ [pix] / How Gays Hunted Me In My Boarding Years In Secondary School / Nigerians Nd Their "A Woman Who Cant Cook Wont Make A Good Wife" Mentality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.