Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Chris Attoh Weds Damilola Adegbite (pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Attoh Weds Damilola Adegbite (pictures) (75917 Views)

Chris Attoh Speaks On "Marital Crisis" With Wife Damilola Adegbite / Chris Attoh And Damilola Adegbite Unfollow Each Other On Instagram / Damilola Adegbite & Chris Attoh’s Marriage Crashes? (Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Attoh Weds Damilola Adegbite (pictures) by MsNas(f): 10:32pm On Feb 14, 2015
ireneony:
Why must she marry a Ghanaian undecided..
Is she that desperate for marriage
Go get a life! What is wrong with marrying a Ghanaian? Are they not humans? You wey no marry Ghanaian, where is your husband? Ode

11 Likes

Re: Chris Attoh Weds Damilola Adegbite (pictures) by Vado(m): 10:32pm On Feb 14, 2015
Chic used to be flawlessly fine. Now she's unattractively just there.
Re: Chris Attoh Weds Damilola Adegbite (pictures) by Horrlah(f): 10:34pm On Feb 14, 2015
Sum1 pls tell majid he needs a shave grin
Re: Chris Attoh Weds Damilola Adegbite (pictures) by SambisaaForest: 10:35pm On Feb 14, 2015
AriDsexy:

I shake my head for u...Ur problems are not our problems.
sharaaap maggot.loook at s certified foool talking about problems.smh.such twisted m0ron!

1 Like

Re: Chris Attoh Weds Damilola Adegbite (pictures) by PocoAPoco57: 10:35pm On Feb 14, 2015
Realgana:
When are they going to divorce?

The day mumugeria will have uninterrupted light for a year.
Re: Chris Attoh Weds Damilola Adegbite (pictures) by yemicoal(m): 10:36pm On Feb 14, 2015
kendraloops:
chai, i come dislike this guy after watching him act in Shuga. He acted his role so perfectly, i started getting scared for Damilola. His acting was so convincing.
lol.

Happy married life!
Lol, very real.. He was so aggressive!
Re: Chris Attoh Weds Damilola Adegbite (pictures) by iamord(m): 10:38pm On Feb 14, 2015
ireneony:
like where is the sense in this statement like is there a problem finding love outside?

1 Like

Re: Chris Attoh Weds Damilola Adegbite (pictures) by NollywoodFreak: 10:43pm On Feb 14, 2015
God bless thier marriage. Damilola is a responsible girl, she left all those Sugar-dadies asking her out to settle with her Ghanain sweetheart.

1 Like

Re: Chris Attoh Weds Damilola Adegbite (pictures) by iamord(m): 10:43pm On Feb 14, 2015
MsNas:

Go get a life! What is wrong with marrying a Ghanaian? Are they not humans? You wey no marry Ghanaian, where is your husband? Ode
my dear ! u deserve your space in the walk of fame for this.. so marrying who u like irrespective of background is now a problem. smh

2 Likes

Re: Chris Attoh Weds Damilola Adegbite (pictures) by Subom1(f): 10:43pm On Feb 14, 2015
macanu:
Na wa 4 her wetin happen to her hometown,leave 9ja go marry 4 ghana,abeg who dey wed who. Anyway Good 4 them
Who cares? She's living her life while all of u come here bit*hing. Karen Igho married oyibo. Ice prince is dating a french/Ghanaian.
Free yourselves , the world is large and has varying,interesting options. Enuff with the pity parties.
Is damilola the only woman on earth? You don’t own her, nobody owns you. Sometimes you just fall in love with the person for the person instead of their nationality. Instead of wishing them hml,  some dimwits are asking about divorce. Stop whining, abeg.

It really is not the end of the world.
Re: Chris Attoh Weds Damilola Adegbite (pictures) by PocoAPoco57: 10:45pm On Feb 14, 2015
ireneony:

And diz is cumin from a bleaching bitchhhh who looks like statute carved from a mahogany tree. Tek a gud luk at ur pathetic profile pic. Thick lips, fuckinggg blonde wig ...........etc

3 Likes

Re: Chris Attoh Weds Damilola Adegbite (pictures) by ijiini(m): 10:48pm On Feb 14, 2015
keddyluv:

She didn't marry the country "Ghana" she married a Ghanian
lwkmdie...u are madly funny.....

1 Like

Re: Chris Attoh Weds Damilola Adegbite (pictures) by ketiy77: 10:50pm On Feb 14, 2015
shocked

Re: Chris Attoh Weds Damilola Adegbite (pictures) by tomasky(f): 10:52pm On Feb 14, 2015
That kiss na fake.if na me I go dissolve de wedding
Re: Chris Attoh Weds Damilola Adegbite (pictures) by ketiy77: 10:53pm On Feb 14, 2015
Re: Chris Attoh Weds Damilola Adegbite (pictures) by SambisaaForest: 10:58pm On Feb 14, 2015
PocoAPoco57:

And diz is cumin from a bleaching bitchhhh who looks like statute carved from a mahogany tree. Tek a gud luk at ur pathetic profile pic. Thick lips, fuckinggg blonde wig ...........etc
chei, you have indeed finished the magg0t.can you imagine the nonsense! I want to scatter the thread oooooooh hahahaha I just go call my big bros petrodolla to join me and this thread will be history grin locked and the key thrown into the atlantic ocean grin grin grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: Chris Attoh Weds Damilola Adegbite (pictures) by V0lv0(f): 10:59pm On Feb 14, 2015
Happy Married life to Chris and Dami. Ghanaians have already accepted her as one of our own now. I think that their marriage will last(Gh men and Naija women as opposed to the reverse) as they both are not really very public and Chris is not a womaniser.

She is a beautiful woman but her make up did not flatter her at all. That person did a bad job.
Re: Chris Attoh Weds Damilola Adegbite (pictures) by V0lv0(f): 11:01pm On Feb 14, 2015
SambisaaForest:
chei, you have indeed finished the magg0t.can you imagine the nonsense! I want to scatter the thread oooooooh hahahaha I just go call my big bros petrodolla to join me and this thread will be history grin locked and the key thrown into the atlantic ocean grin grin grin grin angry
can't all you people behave for once. Look how you guys have ruined this thread (both Ghana and Naija). What is wrong with black people smh
Re: Chris Attoh Weds Damilola Adegbite (pictures) by phlamesG: 11:02pm On Feb 14, 2015
b4 u knw nw they don divorce
Re: Chris Attoh Weds Damilola Adegbite (pictures) by Batman123: 11:07pm On Feb 14, 2015
Chris Ottoh definitely made a good choice. She is a beautiful girl and decent and this is one of the few celebrity marriages I forsee lasting.

Wishing them a happy marriage

1 Like

Re: Chris Attoh Weds Damilola Adegbite (pictures) by JiggamanGh: 11:11pm On Feb 14, 2015
ireneony:

What's wrong with marrying a Ghanaian?
Re: Chris Attoh Weds Damilola Adegbite (pictures) by mimiejacobz(f): 11:11pm On Feb 14, 2015
ireneony:

must u always be negative on pple's decision?

3 Likes

Re: Chris Attoh Weds Damilola Adegbite (pictures) by ireneony(f): 11:12pm On Feb 14, 2015
mimiejacobz:

must u always be negative on pple's decision?
sorry smiley..
Re: Chris Attoh Weds Damilola Adegbite (pictures) by JiggamanGh: 11:12pm On Feb 14, 2015
keddyluv:

She didn't marry the country "Ghana" she married a Ghanian

Lol

1 Like

Re: Chris Attoh Weds Damilola Adegbite (pictures) by mimiejacobz(f): 11:16pm On Feb 14, 2015
ireneony:
sorry smiley..

no hard feelings dear,happy valentine
Re: Chris Attoh Weds Damilola Adegbite (pictures) by ireneony(f): 11:17pm On Feb 14, 2015
mimiejacobz:

no hard feelings dear,happy valentine
same to you smiley
Yeepy!
Re: Chris Attoh Weds Damilola Adegbite (pictures) by dre11(m): 11:18pm On Feb 14, 2015
ireneony:

It would have being better if you kept your hand in check than what you typed and makes you look like an attention seeker

1 Like

Re: Chris Attoh Weds Damilola Adegbite (pictures) by JiggamanGh: 11:18pm On Feb 14, 2015
ketiy77:
shocked

What's wrong with this one? Which country is called western nigeria.
Re: Chris Attoh Weds Damilola Adegbite (pictures) by ireneony(f): 11:19pm On Feb 14, 2015
dre11:

It would have being better if you kept your hand in check than what you typed and makes you look like a phoool
I'm just pulling you guys legs joor smiley
No hard feelings
Re: Chris Attoh Weds Damilola Adegbite (pictures) by JiggamanGh: 11:21pm On Feb 14, 2015
Let me brace up for e-war it has been a long time since I got into one. Sweet sweet e war where have u been?
Re: Chris Attoh Weds Damilola Adegbite (pictures) by iamord(m): 11:21pm On Feb 14, 2015
JiggamanGh:

What's wrong with this one? Which country is called western nigeria.
lol. am confused as well! is this some sort of segregation?
Re: Chris Attoh Weds Damilola Adegbite (pictures) by BUSHHUNTER: 11:21pm On Feb 14, 2015
PocoAPoco57:

Typical nigerian; stupid, brainwashed, gullible, retardedd and brain malnourished. Think abt ur useless country, boko haram and dem girls at sambisa forest. Hahaaaa

GHANA FOR LIFE

Get a life bug u aint worth my attention gorilla grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rema Flaunts His 6 Packs In Miami - Pictures / Davido Carries A Lady On His Shoulders In A Swimming Pool In Gabon (Pics, Video) / Fans Complain About Ini Edo's Shape (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.