Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,533 members, 7,816,300 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Single Men Beware - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Men Beware (514 Views)

SINGLE MEN: Don't Take Your Woman For Granted - Bamisepeters' Blog / Ladies Only[ Men Beware ] / Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Single Men Beware by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 14, 2015
I write to inform young men out there that women are deperate to hook up with them, no problem in that but my concern is that even the bad ones are ready to confuse you and how do you know them

1 they are fast to ask you when you want to settle down

2 they are fast to ask you to visit their parents

3 within a week they met you they don't want to see other girls around you

4. They don't bother to ask you about your spiritual standing whether you go to church or not
5. They are fast to know your house and to get access to your house.

I will complete it when I return
Re: Single Men Beware by Akynzodeighbour(m): 9:59pm On Feb 14, 2015
Heartbroken?

1 Like

Re: Single Men Beware by Wantedola(m): 5:41pm On Feb 04, 2020
Thank you jare, e be like you talk true, because e make sense.

(1) (Reply)

ยป 4 Things Every Guy Wantsin Bed / Short Poem.. If I Had Two Hearts / Ladies!!! Mind Your Demands & Expectation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.