Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Miss Single Single - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Single Single (527 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Miss Single Single by zolarade(m): 9:58pm On Feb 14, 2015
she is afraid of valentine..i can tell.the forced smile in between her lips shows it,the balls of tears peeping outside her pores betrays her words,and her eyes are looking away from me. yes! i can swear i am right .she truly is afraid of valentine.i dont mean valentine the ibo boy who sells electronic behind my house or the one you know who changed his name to valentino, am talking about st valentines day,precisely i mean she is afraid of the word " valentine" .
everytime i ask her how she intends to spend the supposed "lovers day " she shrugs and says she has grown past that and walks away as fast as her legs can run.but we all know her answer.alone.afterall she is a single woman.

hmm..a single woman in my own term is not only a woman who is not yet married or a woman with a vacant ring finger no thats a spinster.a single woman is someone like rebecca my boss.a well mannered self confident woman who is boyfriendless,if that word even exist.while most ladies have that special person who calls every night to wish her goodnight the single woman sleeps right after listening to her books talk.she has no man to tell about her day,how the boss reprimanded her,how her cat ate her fish and how deserately she needs a new brazillian hair.she has no man to provide protect and pamper her so she has to learn to do all this by herself and she pretends she is happy.

i can almost guess the image you see,a desperately old woman in her late thirties who is overly bossy and has major issues but no this single woman isnt like that she is attractive and young she is gentle and though she finds herself saying " i am looking for something serious " everytime she goes on a date she actually isnt desperate she is quite content with her singleness of course till her friend breaks an engagement news.you might find her on a couple of dates,in a short term relationship,or a casual fling but it doesnt last .she either meets a player,an adventurer or a man who has commitement phobias.some say its her work that keeps her unattached ,others say its her education,her character or a spiritual problem but i dont think so.i know so many career women who have a " love of their life ".i know women whose character could turn a dove wild and yet they have their "boo".so whats the matter why does she have to spend her valentines day alone eating ice cream and watching telenova while her eyes are flooded in tears as she carefully studies the lovelife of catarina and sebastine yet hers doesnt even exist.

i feel for her,i really do and yet the arrow is always first aimed at her.come on,what about the liars who coated their lips with sugar only to tell her halfway that they are in a commited relationship with another woman.were u there when her heart was crushed and kept in a vase?but you point fingers of accusation that she is responsible for her status. i would say its timing if you would ask me its just a phase and it will be over it mostly does,the single woman might not get a valentines gift this year but next year she might,she might be seeing "my heart beats for lola on valentines saturday" but next year she will tell you are own love story because good men do exist.so my advice to miss single reading is suck it up and be happy today cos u only have one chance to be happy today
Re: Miss Single Single by Filmewell(f): 11:02pm On Feb 14, 2015
zolarade:
she is afraid of valentine..i can tell.the forced smile in between her lips shows it,the balls of tears peeping outside her pores betrays her words,and her eyes are looking away from me. yes! i can swear i am right .she truly is afraid of valentine.i dont mean valentine the ibo boy who sells electronic behind my house or the one you know who changed his name to valentino, am talking about st valentines day,precisely i mean she is afraid of the word " valentine" .
everytime i ask her how she intends to spend the supposed "lovers day " she shrugs and says she has grown past that and walks away as fast as her legs can run.but we all know her answer.alone.afterall she is a single woman.

hmm..a single woman in my own term is not only a woman who is not yet married or a woman with a vacant ring finger no thats a spinster.a single woman is someone like rebecca my boss.a well mannered self confident woman who is boyfriendless,if that word even exist.while most ladies have that special person who calls every night to wish her goodnight the single woman sleeps right after listening to her books talk.she has no man to tell about her day,how the boss reprimanded her,how her cat ate her fish and how deserately she needs a new brazillian hair.she has no man to provide protect and pamper her so she has to learn to do all this by herself and she pretends she is happy.

i can almost guess the image you see,a desperately old woman in her late thirties who is overly bossy and has major issues but no this single woman isnt like that she is attractive and young she is gentle and though she finds herself saying " i am looking for something serious " everytime she goes on a date she actually isnt desperate she is quite content with her singleness of course till her friend breaks an engagement news.you might find her on a couple of dates,in a short term relationship,or a casual fling but it doesnt last .she either meets a player,an adventurer or a man who has commitement phobias.some say its her work that keeps her unattached ,others say its her education,her character or a spiritual problem but i dont think so.i know so many career women who have a " love of their life ".i know women whose character could turn a dove wild and yet they have their "boo".so whats the matter why does she have to spend her valentines day alone eating ice cream and watching telenova while her eyes are flooded in tears as she carefully studies the lovelife of catarina and sebastine yet hers doesnt even exist.

i feel for her,i really do and yet the arrow is always first aimed at her.come on,what about the liars who coated their lips with sugar only to tell her halfway that they are in a commited relationship with another woman.were u there when her heart was crushed and kept in a vase?but you point fingers of accusation that she is responsible for her status. i would say its timing if you would ask me its just a phase and it will be over it mostly does,the single woman might not get a valentines gift this year but next year she might,she might be seeing "my heart beats for lola on valentines saturday" but next year she will tell you are own love story because good men do exist.so my advice to miss single reading is suck it up and be happy today cos u only have one chance to be happy today
zolarade:

zolarade:

(1) (Reply)

Guys Should Be Blamed If Girls Mugurises Them / What Should Be Done.... / Nigerians Use Ur Heads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.