Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,318 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Valentine Prayer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine Prayer (384 Views)

My Valentine Prayer…… / Fantastic Valentine Prayer! / Valentine Prayer : Ladies Lets Pray (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Valentine Prayer by chiefdiye(m): 10:47pm On Feb 14, 2015
Valentine prayer

Let us pray

FATHER Lord as we gather in your bosom to celebrate another wonderful lover day,God we pray that any enemy that is enemious enough to combat with us all through the day we demand your loving fire to consume them in Jesus name, lord we come against any spirit of Agbero and Ashawo.lord disappoint the thought of husband snatcher. Father Lord we destroy the spirit of those who will misuse the love in the other way round.lord any guy who will ever venture to pull out his 6 inchs joystick in the name of Valentine, father let it be like that of dog that can't be remove until people gather them. Father if any guy that is going out with my sister, father let there motor spoil on the road till 11 o'clock in the night.father i command any Jega that Jegasiouss enough to postpone velentine, lord flog him.Lord any politician that wouldn't do better thing,God don't let him win election. lord i know some secondary school students had bought different gift for their BF/GF,lord destroy those gift because that satanic plan they are using. Lord watch out for married people who will like to buy gift for another people other than their couple,lord blind their eye throughout today................ Let me stop this prayer here because since i closed my eye praying this prayer, my sisters are coming inside my room, who know if they are thiefing my money to go n buy gift for their bf.

Happy Vallentine

(1) (Reply)

Long Trip. / Take A Look At Adidas X Topshop Brands 2nd Compartment Accumulation. / me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.