Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan, Her Man Celebrate Val In A Romantic Way -pic - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan, Her Man Celebrate Val In A Romantic Way -pic (51064 Views)

Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Hang Out Ahead Of Orlando Concert (photos) / Stella Damasus & Daniel's New House In New York (photo) / Mercy Johnson Okojie Shares A Lovely Photo Of Her Hubby To Celebrate Val Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan, Her Man Celebrate Val In A Romantic Way -pic by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 15, 2015
goofyone:

I agree with you. Authorities exert so much control on the average person that that it prevents them from thinking for themselves. I was listening sometime ago to Obama talk about Africa's problems and he highlighted your second point. Independent, critical thinking cannot be over-emphasized. If Nigerians could get it right there and make decisions for themselves just once, they'd be a lot they would break free from.

I understand your own position about having no problems with religion. For me though, I have all the problems in the world with religion. I don't think it serves any purpose in this modern times.

I get you. I'm not exactly the romantic type myself. Once in a while though, I love to kid around. smiley

It does. It gives people orientation and a belief system that helps them cope with life in many ways.
Re: Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan, Her Man Celebrate Val In A Romantic Way -pic by Nobody: 12:39am On Feb 16, 2015
carefreewannabe:

It does. It gives people orientation and a belief system that helps them cope with life in many ways.
Well...different strokes for different folks, I guess.
Re: Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan, Her Man Celebrate Val In A Romantic Way -pic by gidado14(m): 9:30am On Feb 16, 2015
lalasticlala:
Beautiful Nollywood actress and mother of two, Stella Damasus shared this picture of how she celebrated her Val with her lover, Daniel Ademonikan.

Cute Couple. .. .

http://instagram.com/p/zGIaCXOUce/

Re: Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan, Her Man Celebrate Val In A Romantic Way -pic by gidado14(m): 10:20am On Feb 16, 2015
lalasticlala:
Beautiful Nollywood actress and mother of two, Stella Damasus shared this picture of how she celebrated her Val with her lover, Daniel Ademonikan.

Cute Couple. .. .

http://instagram.com/p/zGIaCXOUce/
NA SO SHE DE Bleep AROUND SINCE HER EARLY TEEN AGE ,SHE NO GO MARRY AS OLD AS SHE IS ,THAT YOUNG MAN SHE'S TOO OLD FOR YOU JARE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 5 One Hit Nigerian Musicians / Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) / May D And His Girlfriend, Carolina Wassmuth Loved Up In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.