Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,396 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Blades And Roses...i Need Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blades And Roses...i Need Help! (647 Views)

So Romantic! Man Propos To His Girlfriend With A Bouquet Of Roses Made Wit Money / 4 Great Places To Buy Valentine Roses In Lagos / Which Is More Romantic: Imported Roses Or Iphone 6? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blades And Roses...i Need Help! by TheyVid(m): 12:48am On Feb 15, 2015
smiley
Re: Blades And Roses...i Need Help! by InZA: 12:53am On Feb 15, 2015
I'm ashamed that I read this from a Man

1 Like

Re: Blades And Roses...i Need Help! by falconey(m): 12:54am On Feb 15, 2015
you want to marry her or what?.......whatz all these drama?
Re: Blades And Roses...i Need Help! by Afrok(m): 1:24am On Feb 15, 2015
I can deal with different kinds of guys but I don't like soft guys.
#If a guy cries because of a girl for d 1st time, he is IN LOVE,
# If a guy cries because of a girl for d 2nd time, he is EMOTIONAL,
# 3rd time, he is WEAK
# 4th time, he is a MUMU
# 5th time, he needs EVALUATION
# 6th time, he needs DELIVERANCE.

Now I know why the girl has been giving U the same line for 6 times coz she sees U as someone she can manipulate, I wish U could see her mind how over-the-moon she'll feel seeing heaven and earth beg her on ur behalf.

Op, be man enough and never look back this time coz THESE HOES AIN'T LOYAL.
Even in the bible, there was an handwriting on the wall, I wonder why people disregards handwriting in their relationships undecided.

1 Like

Re: Blades And Roses...i Need Help! by Thanos(m): 6:59am On Feb 15, 2015
Dump her biko, before d'banj sign you come Christian you 'crying-Lee'.
Re: Blades And Roses...i Need Help! by theplanmaker: 8:31am On Feb 15, 2015
Bro, u r hurting ursef. She clearly doesn't want u anymore. She is stayin out of pity. I bliv dere is someone else in her life already. So spare urdef d heartache, walk away
Re: Blades And Roses...i Need Help! by 2special(m): 11:53am On Feb 15, 2015
the planmaker l can sight u.....dat video nko....yes d video.....
Re: Blades And Roses...i Need Help! by cutecanson(m): 12:16pm On Feb 15, 2015
U re a disgrace to man.....wat d f*** wif ur brain
Re: Blades And Roses...i Need Help! by dechandel(f): 12:32pm On Feb 15, 2015
Op,your shame is shaming me!! angry
Re: Blades And Roses...i Need Help! by 2goodbobo(m): 12:46pm On Feb 15, 2015
Don't waste any more time with her. Let her go cos her mind is not in the relationship anymore. Don't allow your Mum to talk to her cos it won't change anything. Save your Mum the embarrassment.

She has told you for the 6th times that she is not interested, what else do you want? Even if she decide to come back to you again, I can assure you that it won't be that she love you but rather pity and is wrong to be in a relationship built on pity and not love.

I will tell you this in capital letters...LET HER GO!
Re: Blades And Roses...i Need Help! by james0560: 1:07pm On Feb 15, 2015
That's d mistake most men make wen dey attach too much emotions to deir rltnship. u'v allowed d whole rltnship stuff 2 get into ur head & u'v given her d sign u can't do witout her, dts y she treats u in a disgusting way lik dt.I can sense u"r too emotional dts y u can't allow her to go nd u move on. u had beta stop loving wit ur heart and love wit ur head! av once bin a victim so I'm talking frm experience!!!
Re: Blades And Roses...i Need Help! by TheyVid(m): 3:10pm On Feb 15, 2015
Thanks everyone for your opinion... I appreciate all the comments, one love.

THREAD CLOSED!

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Advise / Money Makes The World Go Around. A Rich Man Is Never Ugly... See Proof / Five Questions To Ask Before You End A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.