Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists (26442 Views)

Troops Ambush & Kill Escaping Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno(photos) / Sambisa Forest Mission: Military Destroy 6 Buffer Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists / Sambisa Forest Mission: Military Destroy 6 Buffer Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists by excel4us: 10:48am On Feb 15, 2015
MORE POWER TO OUR AMIABLE ARMY. #MARCHTOGOODLUCK
Re: Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists by Mutuwa(m): 10:50am On Feb 15, 2015
babasanti:
another mumu that supports Failbuhri.we will flsh boko haram and Buhari and apc out of nigeria. Enemies of progress

"We" will..u and who? U see why i call eediots like u love children?wisdom and capacity to reason well is zero..you even mumu pass GOAT self..stuppidd mcoy enemy of progress.the pix is as fake as you
Cow dung..

1 Like

Re: Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists by xabi148(m): 10:51am On Feb 15, 2015
embarassed Y e b say dem no do all diz wan since but now wey pple don die finish dem cum dey fight bak....DEY Z GOD O
Re: Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists by Mutuwa(m): 10:54am On Feb 15, 2015
Ahmeduana:

GO THERE AND TAKE THE ORIGINAL ONES, AM EXPECTING.

Bros ..E pain u say na fake? Eyyaaa sorry eh! But they look fake.All u have to do is simply to prove they are NoT..its simple.. naija ppl with temper.I take it you went der to take it urself too abi?
Re: Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists by Akpan107(m): 10:54am On Feb 15, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
To God be the glory. One by one all the enemies of Nigeria will defeated. They will be put to shame forever.

Amen!
Re: Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists by bamite(m): 10:59am On Feb 15, 2015
tit:

if boko haram kill any of our soldiers,
na you go come begin shed corocodile tears.
some ppl re naturally foolish. No need wasting tym with them
Re: Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists by Reference(m): 11:00am On Feb 15, 2015
owobokiri:
If there is any benefit for Nigeria and the Nigerian army from this war, it is the slow but steady modernisation of the military. . Barracks used to be so porous in terms of human traffic before untill the suicide bombers started targeting the sodoms called mammy markets, few war planes begging for servicing, general operational disorder, achaic tanks and all that. But now, Shekau and his bearded friends have forced the Nigerian army to come to terms with the requirements of modern warfare. The NA is not there yet but it is making a slow progress.

We delibrately underfunded and dismantled the military as a fighting force as punishment for their years of intrusion into the political space. First by IBB (which I personally witnessed) who saw the members of his own corps as a threat and so did not invest in upgrading equipment. NACA also suffered. The Ikeja bomb blast wiped out a lot of stores OBJ never replaced. It was a testament to the decline of those two critical corps. And OBJ concluded with the retirement of many top commanders who had any combat and peace keeping experience. GEJ inherited a hollowed out military. Unfortunately for his as a civilian.he could not read the danger signs and.act swiftly enough. He was being told typically that everything was in order.

1 Like

Re: Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists by Afroconnect: 11:06am On Feb 15, 2015
God bless our military.

Pls all you billionaires support our troops,companies and coporations in Nigeria should go to the barracks and build schools,give scholarships and any other help they can to families of these soldiers-they are fighting for the love of Nation,fighting so we live free.

Helping our military and families will also boost their morale.
Re: Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists by dammytosh: 11:08am On Feb 15, 2015
Mutuwa:

"We" will..u and who? U see why i call eediots like u love children?wisdom and capacity to reason well is zero..you even mumu pass GOAT self..stuppidd mcoy enemy of progress.the pix is as fake as you
Cow dung..

You dey mind the e-ediots.

The f00lish Govt gave Boko Haram time to leave Sambisa Forest and decide to go in.

Where are the pictures, where are the camps. How many hostages were released. Dunced electorates will not ask questions apart from screaming GEJ till 2019 after assessing the situation with sentiments.
Re: Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists by Afroconnect: 11:12am On Feb 15, 2015
excel4us:
It really pisses me off when people hail these politicians when we are tallking about our brave armed forces.

ALL NIGERIN POLITICIANS ARE BITCHES,Only chase money vainly and dumbly-pls hailing politicians is dumb cos they do nothing but share our collective wealth-they are our servants,but u zombies turn them to your masters-educated clowns.
Re: Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists by Afroconnect: 11:13am On Feb 15, 2015
excel4us:
It really pisses me off when people hail these politicians when we are tallking about our brave armed forces.

ALL NIGERIN POLITICIANS ARE BI-TCHES,Only chase money vainly and dumbly-pls hailing politicians is dumb cos they do nothing but share our collective wealth-they are our servants,but u zombies turn them to your masters-educated clowns.
Re: Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists by Akpan107(m): 11:13am On Feb 15, 2015
engrjoe:

Exactly my thoughts. Dis ain't forest Dis should be called SAMBISA Desert. Thank God for d strength and knowledge the military HV gotten. All they need is our prayers and encouragement.
Govt give dem more arms let dem wipe these bastards outtakes d earth

God Bless d Army
God Bless Nigerians
God Bless Nigeria

God punish BOKO HARAM and their sponsors
Amen!
Re: Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists by Enokelz: 11:17am On Feb 15, 2015
What's da definition of a forest?? Cos what I see here is a desert with shrubs........#picksrace grin

Re: Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists by searay(m): 11:21am On Feb 15, 2015
Re: Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists by Mutuwa(m): 11:34am On Feb 15, 2015
dammytosh:

You dey mind the e-ediots.

The f00lish Govt gave Boko Haram time to leave Sambisa Forest and decide to go in.

Where are the pictures, where are the camps. How many hostages were released. Dunced electorates will not ask questions apart from screaming GEJ till 2019 after assessing the situation with sentiments.

Very tru my guy...sentiments don fog their intellectual capacity..that is if they have any. grin
Re: Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists by isan(m): 11:43am On Feb 15, 2015
jorlons:
Is this a forest So Na this open field wey men go use as football pitch naim dem dey call forest. Where all the trees now.

So Na this one be Sambisa. Who come dey mould block for sambisa na or Boko boys don turn bricklayers.
In short I don vex where my AK only me go rescue the girls.
cheesy guy no kill person ooo
Re: Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists by isan(m): 11:45am On Feb 15, 2015
So this is dat fucking sambisa forestundecided dos mallam even dey mould block 4 dere... NA kill dem alllllll
Re: Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists by OGeeKush(m): 11:46am On Feb 15, 2015
kill em muthafuckas !! kill em all, I already got spikes to hang they heads on
#Jahbless9ja
Re: Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists by chichriso: 11:46am On Feb 15, 2015
let them stop deceiving us

1 Like

Re: Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists by uduokirika1(m): 11:48am On Feb 15, 2015
nationwide1:
They call it Sambisa forest and from my knowledge of geography, I've been wondering how a forest could be found in Borno.

With this picture, it's most appropriate to call it Sambisa 'grassland' or 'desert'.

I hope the girls are safe. Kudos to our army. May the grace of God sustain you.
indeed there is a forest with trees known as Sambisa forest check ur map again though not as thick as the rain forest. The pix above is misleading
Re: Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists by Horllamideh(m): 11:59am On Feb 15, 2015
my point exactly,if sambisa is a forest then every hedge of flower around my house is a forest too
Re: Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists by EbuGeneral(m): 12:05pm On Feb 15, 2015
if that Picture was from Sambisa or Nigerian Army, we must at least see a Hilux in the 1st pix. Hilux no be normal vehicle for transporting troops in Nigeria. taking a closer look at the head warmer(helmet) of the soldier in the 2nd pix, I doubt the pix, Nigerian Soldiers don't use such head warmers. YEYE THE SMELL.
Re: Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists by SilentPrince: 12:07pm On Feb 15, 2015
kastonkastrol:
look am not saying Nigeria military bombard boko haram camps in that picture, what am trying to make you understand is that picture you earlier posted is not timbuktu.. Well I don't think we will agree on this issue.. So basically there is no need arguing about it. I know how timbuktu looks like. I will have post hundreds of timbuktu pictures here for you to see, but hey I don't have time for that _shit.

Guy, are you slow? Can't you see the website she posted? Don't you see "Timbuktu" there?
Re: Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists by tunex23: 1:12pm On Feb 15, 2015
SilentPrince:

Guy, are you slow? Can't you see the website she posted? Don't you see "Timbuktu" there?
I tire 4 dat Guy o! Even with point blank evidence he still dey form champion. Weray oloriburuku, oniranu jatijatu. Useless mof0
Re: Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists by ChimaAgbalajob: 2:42pm On Feb 15, 2015
[size=18pt]Adonbilivit!!!

Everyday 6,000 boko are killed without the picture of even a dead chicken to prove it!!!
Now,they show torched Boko kitchen after they fled and again said 6000 were killed. Ubetabilivit ! grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

[/size]

Re: Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists by ocelot2006(m): 5:01pm On Feb 15, 2015
Nigerian journalists, what in God's name is a T-55 Armoured Personnel Carrier? MBA, yes, but APC undecided ? Never heard of any.

Anyway kudos to our troops.
Re: Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists by luluosas(m): 5:50pm On Feb 15, 2015
To God be all the glory.
Re: Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists by hedges007(m): 6:01pm On Feb 15, 2015
let go

Re: Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists by Deejaygold(m): 6:30pm On Feb 15, 2015
jorlons:
Is this a forest So Na this open field wey men go use as football pitch naim dem dey call forest. Where all the trees now.

So Na this one be Sambisa. Who come dey mould block for sambisa na or Boko boys don turn bricklayers.
In short I don vex where my AK only me go rescue the girls.

ℓ̊ pity your condition... Lol grin grin grin
Re: Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists by Missy89(f): 8:14pm On Feb 15, 2015
hedges007:
let go

Another lie.

Posting pictures of Ugandan troops angry

Smh

1 Like

Re: Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists by ChimaAgbalajob: 10:28pm On Feb 15, 2015
hedges007:
let go

Stop posting pictures of Ugandan army saying it is Nigerian army.

We proud of our troops!
Re: Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists by bakila: 11:21pm On Feb 15, 2015
Kai lie too plenty for this thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Troops Repel Bokoharam Incursion Into Damasak / Tinubu Never Challenged Forfeiture Order - Peter Obi Tells Tribunal / Top 10 'dodgy' Contracts Awarded Under Brf In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.