Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists (26439 Views)

Troops Ambush & Kill Escaping Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno(photos) / Sambisa Forest Mission: Military Destroy 6 Buffer Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists / Sambisa Forest Mission: Military Destroy 6 Buffer Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists by AroOkigbo(m): 9:21am On Feb 15, 2015
simplemach:
Is this the sambisa forest? Kill them all
#fortheloveofthecountry
Forest?
I was begining to wonder what would support a forest in such a dry zone.

Flush the islamists...pickin wey say him mama no go sleep...
Love to our gallant soldiers!!
Re: Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists by appini: 9:21am On Feb 15, 2015
This is definitely a bad news for Buhari.
Re: Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists by babasanti: 9:22am On Feb 15, 2015
kestolove95:
Wia are d gurls?

Our babes?

Our wives?

Our mothers?

Wia are dey?

Did we send u to sambisa to go and snap pishure?
another Buhari fan
Re: Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists by condralbede(m): 9:23am On Feb 15, 2015
tit:

if boko haram kill any of our soldiers,
na you go come begin shed corocodile tears.
Tit don't mind that hediout.....kill them NA.
Re: Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists by babasanti: 9:25am On Feb 15, 2015
omenka:
The pic doesn't look like this is our terrain at all. Where are the IT gurus? Come and confirm these pictures for us please. They appear like something sorted out from google.
Apc supporter.
Re: Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists by malahbu(m): 9:25am On Feb 15, 2015
Lies..These are French forces way back in 2011. precisely in Mali.

1 Like

Re: Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists by erunz(m): 9:25am On Feb 15, 2015
drkay:

U spoke my mind bro, but I think they took those pix to clear some doubt.
I don't know why so people think like kids. People are out there fighting for there to be peace and you people are asking if they were asked to snap pics. If u don't see pics u will still complain. I don't know how u people can be satisfied. #GODBLESSOURMILITARY

1 Like

Re: Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists by babasanti: 9:27am On Feb 15, 2015
Mutuwa:
This pix look very FAKE!
another mumu that supports Failbuhri.we will flsh boko haram and Buhari and apc out of nigeria. Enemies of progress
Re: Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists by Senjuchiha: 9:28am On Feb 15, 2015
nwaanambra1:

Modified! cool
u such a retarded bastard dt is d worst ingr8
Re: Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists by babasanti: 9:28am On Feb 15, 2015
malahbu:
Lies..These are French forces way back in 2011. precisely in Mali.
shut up there. You only believe apc lies as gospel.
Re: Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists by tsdarkside(m): 9:28am On Feb 15, 2015
blessings...this is very good...
Re: Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists by Bayswater: 9:29am On Feb 15, 2015
kelvinnn:
embarassed I heaRd it's the combined efforts of the Nigerian,chad,Cameroon and Niger soldiers to fight the boko haram.

Get your facts right, Chadian, Cameroonian and Nigerien forces have not been allowed into Nigeria. They are fighting heavily in their border areas as the NA has forced thousands of Boko Haram fighters to flee into these countries.

Have you not noticed how Boko haram attacks have started/increased in these countries?

It is because the Nigerian Army is successfully chasing them out of Nigeria, the heat is just too much on them.

1 Like

Re: Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists by lacasa: 9:29am On Feb 15, 2015
Henry120:

Your Photos are inaccurate. Those are French Troops, the helicopters are also French gazelle helicopters.

These Photos come from Operation serval in mali, and not Nigeria.

Please take the photos down.

God bless you

The Op needs to be flogged for using fake pictures
Re: Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists by Missy89(f): 9:32am On Feb 15, 2015
lacasa:

God bless you

The Op needs to be flogged for using fake pictures

More evidence of his lies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists by unite4real: 9:36am On Feb 15, 2015
This looks like sambisa Desert or Sambisa Garden.
Re: Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists by tsdarkside(m): 9:39am On Feb 15, 2015
nationwide1:
They call it Sambisa forest and from my knowledge of geography, I've been wondering how a forest could be found in Borno.

With this picture, it's most appropriate to call it Sambisa 'grassland' or 'desert'.

I hope the girls are safe. Kudos to our army. May the grace of God sustain you.

hehehe..this i was thinking too...forest in the north...strange to imagine..LOL
Re: Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists by tsdarkside(m): 9:42am On Feb 15, 2015
you must have been geographical not good at school...to think in the north is a forest....lol
Re: Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists by Missy89(f): 9:43am On Feb 15, 2015
tsdarkside:
you must have been geographical not good at school...to think in the north is a forest....lol

2 Likes

Re: Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists by anite1(m): 9:46am On Feb 15, 2015
Well done boys,GEJ govt are out4 dem now!Luvin dis
Re: Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists by kestolove95(m): 9:47am On Feb 15, 2015
drkay:

U spoke my mind bro, but I think they took those pix to clear some doubt.
dey ar playin. By. D scrpt
Re: Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists by tsdarkside(m): 9:47am On Feb 15, 2015
maybe in the north they have forests too (this i dont know)...surely not like a rain-forest like in the south...
Re: Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists by chucktoon: 9:56am On Feb 15, 2015
Mutuwa:
This pix look very FAKE!

.... and this is the stu.pid reason a general election was postponed?
Re: Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists by chucktoon: 10:02am On Feb 15, 2015
kastonkastrol:
[s][/s] your picture doesn't refute the fact that that place is sambisa forest. Even the soldier in the picture is putting on a Nigeria army desert camouflage. Timbuktu doesn't have a single thorny bush as you can see it the picture. Timbuktu Is a sparse and widely spaced vegetation. You should do your research very well ma'am

the research has been done and we've seen the evidence that the OP lied and deceived ignorant people like you.

Don't you guys get it that honesty remains the best policy?

You harm the NA reputation more when you concoct and support falsehoods.

I think the Mod should remove this nauseating thread

1 Like

Re: Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists by lovely17(m): 10:05am On Feb 15, 2015
Mutuwa:
This pix look very FAKE!
what will you ever bliv
Re: Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists by abagnalie: 10:06am On Feb 15, 2015
send them all to the mines
Re: Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists by asadike(f): 10:10am On Feb 15, 2015
Faibuhari:
try givig them what every lady gives as thank you gift when she is very greatful, plz do it behind closed doors because NL kids might be watching
cheesy lol. My name na asadike not keziah o.
Re: Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists by Fynline(m): 10:13am On Feb 15, 2015
Helicopter-French Gazelle
Place-Mali
Soldier-French
Event-Operation Serval
You (OP)-Big liar

Only thing authentic here is the news

1 Like

Re: Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists by litetias(m): 10:19am On Feb 15, 2015
Anything from the side of the government I never believe. That's how they said last time that they killed their leader and it turned out to be lies.
Re: Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists by Ahmeduana(m): 10:25am On Feb 15, 2015
Mutuwa:
This pix look very FAKE!
GO THERE AND TAKE THE ORIGINAL ONES, AM EXPECTING.
Re: Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists by tunex23: 10:39am On Feb 15, 2015
See as this OP deceived ignorant people, that operation was never in Nigeria! Anyway kudos 2 NA Atleast they are trying
Re: Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists by chinedusamson(m): 10:39am On Feb 15, 2015
I doubt...dis isn't a base camp of the BH and it isn't a forest either...
Re: Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists by eugoo: 10:48am On Feb 15, 2015
March on our gallant soldiers,the said you cannot do it,but I thank God that your already proving them rong

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kennedy Ibeh Commissioning Of Bet9ja Project: The True Story / "Unlettered And Uncultured People": Moghalu Apologises For Choice Of Words / National Identity Card To Complement Voters Card-buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.