Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,078 members, 7,814,739 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists (26402 Views)

Troops Ambush & Kill Escaping Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno(photos) / Sambisa Forest Mission: Military Destroy 6 Buffer Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists / Sambisa Forest Mission: Military Destroy 6 Buffer Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists by hedges007(m): 4:08am On Feb 15, 2015
Aftermath of the directive that the military embark on the final onslaught to flush out Boko Haram terrorists from the North East and try to rescue the over 200 Chibok Girls, Special Forces of the Nigerian military backed by attack aircraft of the Nigerian Air force, Thursday night commenced their movement into the Sambisa Forests.

As a result of the military’s movement into the terrorists laden forest, Vanguard gathered that recently acquired latest T 55 armoured personnel carriers, with capability for mine and explosives sweeping devices and heavy artillery Howitzer guns, led the way from the ground while the air force carried out air bombardments from the air.

Consequently, military sources in the epicentre of the operation told Vanguard that six buffer camps of the terrorists manned by heavily armed terrorists, which were positioned to stop the Nigerian military for gaining entrance into the forest were taken out and scores of Boko Haram fighters killed.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/sambisa-forest-mission-military-destroy-6-buffur-camps-boko-haram-terrorists/

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists by simplemach(m): 4:10am On Feb 15, 2015
Is this the sambisa forest? Kill them all
#fortheloveofthecountry

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists by PhockPhockMan: 4:21am On Feb 15, 2015
To God be the glory. One by one all the enemies of Nigeria will defeated. They will be put to shame forever.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists by Davotee(m): 4:23am On Feb 15, 2015
Ayam happy. I dnt fink i deserve all dis. God just placing me on FP and puting my haters to shame. *shading tears of joy*. My lovers would like and share dis piece. And as for boko... It would soon be a fin of d past. Say amen. *now dancing shoki*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists by kestolove95(m): 4:47am On Feb 15, 2015
Wia are d gurls?

Our babes?

Our wives?

Our mothers?

Wia are dey?

Did we send u to sambisa to go and snap pishure?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists by tit(f): 4:50am On Feb 15, 2015
kestolove95:
Wia are d gurls?

Our babes?

Our wives?

Our mothers?

Wia are dey?

if boko haram kill any of our soldiers,
na you go come begin shed corocodile tears.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists by klem93(m): 4:55am On Feb 15, 2015
weldone guys more grease

3 Likes

Re: Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists by kestolove95(m): 5:00am On Feb 15, 2015
tit:

if boko haram kill any of our soldiers,
na you go come begin shed corocodile tears.
lol...I won see dox chick's joor
Re: Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists by tit(f): 5:06am On Feb 15, 2015
kestolove95:

then support our troops!
it may be too much to ask you to support their Commander-in-Chief!

18 Likes

Re: Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists by nationwide1(m): 5:11am On Feb 15, 2015
They call it Sambisa forest and from my knowledge of geography, I've been wondering how a forest could be found in Borno.

With this picture, it's most appropriate to call it Sambisa 'grassland' or 'desert'.

I hope the girls are safe. Kudos to our army. May the grace of God sustain you.

15 Likes

Re: Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists by engrjoe(m): 6:03am On Feb 15, 2015
nationwide1:
They call it Sambisa forest and from my knowledge of geography,
it's most appropriate to call it Sambisa 'grassland' or 'desert' Kudos to our army. May the grace of God sustain you.

Exactly my thoughts. Dis ain't forest Dis should be called SAMBISA Desert. Thank God for d strength and knowledge the military HV gotten. All they need is our prayers and encouragement.
Govt give dem more arms let dem wipe these bastards outtakes d earth

God Bless d Army
God Bless Nigerians
God Bless Nigeria

God punish BOKO HARAM and their sponsors

25 Likes

Re: Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists by sholapot: 6:07am On Feb 15, 2015
Where are the girls

1 Like

Re: Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists by jorlons(m): 6:08am On Feb 15, 2015
Is this a forest So Na this open field wey men go use as football pitch naim dem dey call forest. Where all the trees now.

So Na this one be Sambisa. Who come dey mould block for sambisa na or Boko boys don turn bricklayers.
In short I don vex where my AK only me go rescue the girls.

8 Likes

Re: Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists by nwaanambra1(m): 6:22am On Feb 15, 2015
tit:

then support our troops!
it may be too much to ask you to support their COMMANDER-IN--THIEF!

Modified! cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists by zantama05(m): 6:24am On Feb 15, 2015
were is the dead bodies

useless people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists by iamodenigbo1(m): 6:27am On Feb 15, 2015
kestolove95:
what are you waiting?,join the military and help rescue them.Armchair critic

6 Likes

Re: Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists by drkay(m): 6:28am On Feb 15, 2015
kestolove95:
Wia are d gurls?

Our babes?

Our wives?

Our mothers?

Wia are dey?

U spoke my mind bro, but I think they took those pix to clear some doubt.

1 Like

Re: Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists by Mutuwa(m): 6:28am On Feb 15, 2015
This pix look very FAKE!

5 Likes

Re: Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists by Adindupeter: 6:32am On Feb 15, 2015
kestolove95:
Wia are d gurls?

Our babes?

Our wives?

Our mothers?

Wia are dey?

Bokoharam sympathizer detected......

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists by pendusky(m): 6:32am On Feb 15, 2015
Sambisa forest or Wilderness?
Re: Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists by omenka(m): 6:32am On Feb 15, 2015
The pic doesn't look like this is our terrain at all. Where are the IT gurus? Come and confirm these pictures for us please. They appear like something sorted out from google.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists by kalakuta100: 6:34am On Feb 15, 2015
Have u visited naunaknow. if u haven't then u are missing out on the story KONJI PLEASE DO IT'S GONNA BE WORTH YOUR TIME
Re: Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists by Nobody: 6:34am On Feb 15, 2015
God bless our troops. As for all Boko Haram sympathizers, your end is at hand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists by Nobody: 6:38am On Feb 15, 2015
hedges007:
AWESOME NEWS: NIGERIAN TROOPS DESTROY SIX (6) BOKO-TERRORISTS CAMPS IN SAMBISA

As a result of its renewed resolve to flush out the cancerous Boko terrorism epidemic prior to the March 28 and April 11 general elections, Nigerian troops has recorded a huge success in its sweeping operation at the Sambisa Forest Headquarter of Boko terrorists, destroying six buffer camps, reports AFP.

Six buffer camps of the terrorists manned by heavily armed terrorists, who were positioned to stop the Nigerian military from gaining entrance into the forest were taken out and scores of Boko terrorists killed.

According to reports, the air forces bombarded the terrorists, before ground forces moved in and incapacitated the insurgents. At the moment, the military have crossed into the eastern fringe of Borno State, targeting other areas under Boko Haram control.

This comes as President Goodluck Jonathan reassures the international community and Nigerians, on his determination to recover all the territories in the hand of Boko Haram within the next few weeks.

Kudos Nigerian troops. Happy Valentine's day to y'all

Your Photos are inaccurate. Those are French Troops, the helicopters are also French gazelle helicopters.

These Photos come from Operation serval in mali, and not Nigeria.

Please take the photos down.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists by jamex93(m): 6:42am On Feb 15, 2015
So make we clap for una abi??.... Una no serious.... Where shekau head dey?...... U better go back and continue searching till u kill that animal

3 Likes

Re: Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists by owobokiri(m): 6:48am On Feb 15, 2015
If there is any benefit for Nigeria and the Nigerian army from this war, it is the slow but steady modernisation of the military. . Barracks used to be so porous in terms of human traffic before untill the suicide bombers started targeting the sodoms called mammy markets, few war planes begging for servicing, general operational disorder, achaic tanks and all that. But now, Shekau and his bearded friends have forced the Nigerian army to come to terms with the requirements of modern warfare. The NA is not there yet but it is making a slow progress.

4 Likes

Re: Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists by asadike(f): 6:57am On Feb 15, 2015
Pls what will I ever use to thk this our gallant officers? Chai! My heart goes out to u guys. Some people are really brave. Thks so much my brave and gallant men. I love u all.

1 Like

Re: Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists by phlemzy: 7:14am On Feb 15, 2015
Sambisa ought to have been destroyed without remorse long long ago. BH now striking in Gombe all in a bid to distract & divide the NA. Their means of gathering fighters need to be investigate as they never seem to lack fighters despite the rate at which they're killed. Whichever way,Victoria Acerta!!

4 Likes

Re: Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists by Alphonsocapone(m): 7:21am On Feb 15, 2015
kill dem all.
Re: Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists by Chimarto: 7:34am On Feb 15, 2015
After gaining back the forest, just come to Tinubu compound to deliver one Bomb.

2 Likes

Re: Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists by Missy89(f): 7:49am On Feb 15, 2015
Nigerians and lies.

That is Timbuktu and those are French soldiers

7 Likes

Re: Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists by spenca: 7:51am On Feb 15, 2015
I don't see tress and bushes in this forest

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alison-madueke: British Authorities Extend Dragnet To Persons Of Interest / My Candid Letter To Saraki By Dele Momodu / Lottery, Pools, Betting Operators In Lagos Must Have ₦20 Million Share Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.