Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Whats The Power Situation Around Your Area? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whats The Power Situation Around Your Area? (2254 Views)

We Are Working Hard To Stabilize Power Situation In Nigeria, Says Buhari / Current Epileptic Power Supply, How Is The Situation In Your Area? / How Is The Light Situation In Your Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Power Situation Around Your Area? by blackfase(m): 8:38am On Feb 15, 2015
Morning all. Its here again. Just reading another drop in the megawatts supply. Naija which way? Where I stay, the supply to the general area has not been brilliant but specifically around the comunity where I stay, its been nine weeks out today and counting, though its a problem of theft of fuse from the community transformer.
Whats the situation in your area.

*Modified....
Its gotten even terribly worse, is there any hope in sight? dayum!!!
Re: Whats The Power Situation Around Your Area? by darksuit(m): 8:42am On Feb 15, 2015
In all fairness, its really good over here
The power is supplied 20-23 hours a day

DISCLAIMER
Their insanity is unpredictable
They tend to cut the supply when u need it the most

1 Like

Re: Whats The Power Situation Around Your Area? by Baawaa(m): 8:45am On Feb 15, 2015
No power,but we receives craze bills
Re: Whats The Power Situation Around Your Area? by blackfase(m): 8:47am On Feb 15, 2015
Hmmmmm, crazee....

Baawaa:
No power,but we receives crazy bills
Re: Whats The Power Situation Around Your Area? by blackfase(m): 8:47am On Feb 15, 2015
Lucky you.....

darksuit:
Re: Whats The Power Situation Around Your Area? by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 15, 2015
Is very very very very bad here wallahi!!
Re: Whats The Power Situation Around Your Area? by richybanky(m): 8:57am On Feb 15, 2015
darksuit:

DISCLAIMER
Their insanity is unpredictable
They tend to cut the supply when u need it the most
Abeg, report ur location

1 Like

Re: Whats The Power Situation Around Your Area? by richybanky(m): 8:58am On Feb 15, 2015
Here in ondo town, very very poor and receives crazy bill at d end of d month undecided
Re: Whats The Power Situation Around Your Area? by darksuit(m): 9:01am On Feb 15, 2015
richybanky:

Abeg, report ur location

Osogbo
But my frnds who live in hostels don't enjoy
like that
Re: Whats The Power Situation Around Your Area? by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 15, 2015
Pathetic in umuahia
Re: Whats The Power Situation Around Your Area? by richybanky(m): 9:04am On Feb 15, 2015
darksuit:

Osogbo
But my frnds who live in hostels don't enjoy
like that
No wonder u ar enjoying power, power make sense in osogbo compare to any other states in d SW
Re: Whats The Power Situation Around Your Area? by darksuit(m): 9:34am On Feb 15, 2015
richybanky:

No wonder u ar enjoying power, power make sense in osogbo compare to any other states in d SW

When i was in ilorin, it was only on for about
4-5 hours.....except when there was a riot

Or a rare miracle
Re: Whats The Power Situation Around Your Area? by kheart(m): 10:01am On Feb 15, 2015
In my location d thing don't tire us sef. 4-5 hrs a day.
Re: Whats The Power Situation Around Your Area? by richybanky(m): 10:21am On Feb 15, 2015
darksuit:

When i was in ilorin, it was only on for about
4-5 hours.....except when there was a riot

Or a rare miracle
I will tank God if am enjoying 4-5 hours here in ondo town sad
Re: Whats The Power Situation Around Your Area? by darksuit(m): 10:22am On Feb 15, 2015
richybanky:

Lol...u go do thanksgiving
Re: Whats The Power Situation Around Your Area? by darksuit(m): 10:23am On Feb 15, 2015
richybanky:

Lol...u go do thanksgiving grin
Re: Whats The Power Situation Around Your Area? by bodejohn(m): 10:33am On Feb 15, 2015
Why are you guys bothering yourselves?

The minister of power just last week told Nigerians that power will only be stable in major cities only when we begin to generate about 20,000MW.

The highest uncomfirmed figure of power generated is put at 6,000MW, are you expecting a miracle?

To enjoy uninterrupted power, you have to provide it yourself or haven't we been doing that already?
Re: Whats The Power Situation Around Your Area? by richybanky(m): 10:34am On Feb 15, 2015
darksuit:

Lol...u go do thanksgiving grin
Am telling u bro, only in d midnite dey give us light here and will not spend up to 4 hours.. Wetin pesin wan use lite do for midnite
Re: Whats The Power Situation Around Your Area? by MrIncrediible(m): 10:36am On Feb 15, 2015
bodejohn:
Why are you guys bothering yourselves?

The minister of power just last week told Nigerians that power will only be stable in major cities only when we begin to generate about 20,000MW.

The highest uncomfirmed figure of power generated is put at 6,000MW, are you expecting a miracle?

To enjoy uninterrupted power, you have to provide it yourself or haven't we been doing that already?
Of course we have been doing that already....with our generators. angry
Re: Whats The Power Situation Around Your Area? by darksuit(m): 10:40am On Feb 15, 2015
richybanky:

Am telling u bro, only in d midnite dey give us light here and will not spend up to 4 hours.. Wetin pesin wan use lite do for midnite

grin i just dy laf
U go use am sleep
Re: Whats The Power Situation Around Your Area? by richybanky(m): 10:50am On Feb 15, 2015
darksuit:

grin i just dy laf
U go use am sleep
L O L
Re: Whats The Power Situation Around Your Area? by richybanky(m): 10:51am On Feb 15, 2015
MrIncrediible:

Lmao.. U just nailed it bro grin
Re: Whats The Power Situation Around Your Area? by bodejohn(m): 10:51am On Feb 15, 2015
MrIncrediible:

Or if you've got some extra cash, you can go the green way...I have not touched my generator in 28months...
Re: Whats The Power Situation Around Your Area? by omenka(m): 10:54am On Feb 15, 2015
Terrible in all honesty. Not up to 5hrs daily. I'm suspecting Tinubu and Buhari have gone to to creeks with their axes and diggers to burst some gas pipelines, sabotaging the president's efforts once again!

1 Like

Re: Whats The Power Situation Around Your Area? by darksuit(m): 10:57am On Feb 15, 2015
richybanky:

L O L

Na so o
Re: Whats The Power Situation Around Your Area? by MrIncrediible(m): 11:05am On Feb 15, 2015
bodejohn:

Or if you've got some extra cash, you can go the green way...I have not touched my generator in 28months...
Solar Energy??
Re: Whats The Power Situation Around Your Area? by TRILLIONIAR: 11:14am On Feb 15, 2015
pako bus stop alimosho lagos, 2days on 1day off and 22 hours maximum for that 2days
Re: Whats The Power Situation Around Your Area? by SkyBlue1: 11:14am On Feb 15, 2015
Give it enough time and some goon would come here and shout Jonathan till 2019. Nigerians should keep in mind that Jonathan has been promising 24/7 light since he was vice president, I remember it so well. And here we are today . . .

1 Like

Re: Whats The Power Situation Around Your Area? by amuniiopz(m): 11:24am On Feb 15, 2015
here in Minna the power state.... 4 hrs on and 20 hrs off... fresh air things.....naija I hail thee
Re: Whats The Power Situation Around Your Area? by ozoigbondu: 11:28am On Feb 15, 2015
Wonderful here in onitsha GRA we expect power mainly at night from 9pm to 8 am and sometimes doing the day

1 Like

Re: Whats The Power Situation Around Your Area? by niggi4life(m): 11:46am On Feb 15, 2015
In 2015 we still can't boast of steady power supply that we "pay" for... And some iidiots will come over here and start shouting GEJ till infinito!!!! As i type, my inverter is on(charged with gen set last night) i have two generators, one diesel and one petrol engine, we basically run our own govt ourselves, we provide our own water(borehole, well) we provide our own light(ge n, inverter) we provide our own security (maiguards) we provide our own education (private school) our own medical...just name it.
The govt is as good as useless
Re: Whats The Power Situation Around Your Area? by BrokenTV: 11:55am On Feb 15, 2015
In my place we enjoy light 22hours on daily basics, Sometimes it even pass a whole day without brinking.

(1) (2) (Reply)

You’re An Hypocrite, Fayose Replies Falana / Is Lagos State Too Big For Ambode? / PDP Supporters Frowns At Eaglets Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.