Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,346 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Top10 Cute Nairaland I Will Like To Date - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top10 Cute Nairaland I Will Like To Date (4206 Views)

Please Who Are Those Contesting For Miss Nairaland. I Only Know One Person / How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? / (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top10 Cute Nairaland I Will Like To Date by ggrin(f): 11:14am On Feb 15, 2015
immortalvoices:
Naijaboiy, ggrin, kingtom,

The return of seriousbabe ft MrsbigAssgrin
grin
Re: Top10 Cute Nairaland I Will Like To Date by immortalvoices(m): 11:19am On Feb 15, 2015
ggrin:
grin

Must u shine teeth

Ur mate dey lead choir for church now
Re: Top10 Cute Nairaland I Will Like To Date by naijaboiy: 11:21am On Feb 15, 2015
i thought you wanted to commit suicide

Btw don't you think your antics are beginning to get boring and stale?

Depressed nigga please keep me out of your mentions and maintain your lane.

Ain't gat time for kiddish games. undecided

Happy sunday!

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Top10 Cute Nairaland I Will Like To Date by Sunday8650: 11:29am On Feb 15, 2015
diddydiva:

tongue

stop pretending

you know I hate it

welcome back shacheesy
grin una no go kill me with laugh o!
Re: Top10 Cute Nairaland I Will Like To Date by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 15, 2015
Sunday8650:

grin una no go kill me with laugh o!
gringrin

you have to take someone for whom he or she is
Re: Top10 Cute Nairaland I Will Like To Date by Sunday8650: 11:31am On Feb 15, 2015
naijaboiy:

Depressed nigga please keep me out of your mentions and maintain you lane.

Happy sunday!

undecided
She said she like u oh wait na guy don't tell me, maybe you are his crush.
Re: Top10 Cute Nairaland I Will Like To Date by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 15, 2015
I JST SAW D POST.........SAW MRS BIGASS

IMMEDIATE CHECKED HER PROFILE BUH DATS A HUGE BIG ASS grin grin

BUH DEFINITELY WOGLY tongue
Re: Top10 Cute Nairaland I Will Like To Date by vjsmiles: 11:35am On Feb 15, 2015
naijaboiy:

Depressed nigga please keep me out of your mentions and maintain you lane.

Happy sunday!

undecided
so you feeling like wah
even if it is obvious that the moniker is fake must you insult?
hypocritical beings everywhere smiley
Re: Top10 Cute Nairaland I Will Like To Date by Sunday8650: 11:36am On Feb 15, 2015
vjsmiles:
thanks embarassed
You look confused. my guy close eyes imagine say na woman or else your heart go quench if u see d person behind that dp grin
Re: Top10 Cute Nairaland I Will Like To Date by vjsmiles: 11:38am On Feb 15, 2015
Sunday8650:

You look confused. my guy close eyes imagine say na woman or else your heart go quench if u see d person behind that dp grin
shocked i just the play along na.
we all know the truth
Re: Top10 Cute Nairaland I Will Like To Date by Sunday8650: 11:45am On Feb 15, 2015
diddydiva:

gringrin

you have to take someone for whom he or she is
You and seriousbabe ehn!!! gringringrin
Re: Top10 Cute Nairaland I Will Like To Date by ggrin(f): 11:45am On Feb 15, 2015
immortalvoices:

Must u shown teeth

Ur mate dey lead chorister for church now
shockedshockedshocked

BITG
angryangry
Re: Top10 Cute Nairaland I Will Like To Date by naijaboiy: 11:45am On Feb 15, 2015
vjsmiles:
so you feeling like wah
even if it is obvious that the moniker is fake must you insult?
hypocritical beings everywhere smiley
Lilmaxfidel Aka vjsmiles kindly shut the fvck up and maintain your lane undecided

You're still using another fake pic and I guess you're feeling yourself because he mentioned your name.

What do I care

Bunch of low self esteemed scoundrels undecided
Re: Top10 Cute Nairaland I Will Like To Date by vjsmiles: 11:48am On Feb 15, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lilmaxfidel Aka vjsmiles kindly shut the fvck up and maintain your lane undecided

You're still using another fake pic and I guess you're feeling yourself because he mentioned your name.

What do I care

Bunch of low self esteemed scoundrels undecided
tcheeeeew..continue ranting here like a mad dog. i just corrected your insultive comment and you end up saying what ? go to church bro, its sunday
Re: Top10 Cute Nairaland I Will Like To Date by naijaboiy: 12:08pm On Feb 15, 2015
vjsmiles:
tcheeeeew..continue ranting here like a mad dog. i just corrected your insultive comment and you end up saying what ? go to church bro, its sunday
Look at this fake and confused nigga.
So were you expecting me to run around nakèd because I saw my moniker posted on social media by a gay àss mofo undecided

You're the one who should go to church because I just came back. Make sure you pray to God to improve your life and help you recover your self worth.

Until you be your real self you will never realise who you are.

Keep being fake.

Senseless mofo undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top10 Cute Nairaland I Will Like To Date by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 15, 2015
mhyra:
Of all mentioned.. Only logicalmind seems interesting to look at..
#MyOpinion
Thanks smiley
Re: Top10 Cute Nairaland I Will Like To Date by vjsmiles: 12:13pm On Feb 15, 2015
naijaboiy:

So were you expecting me to run around nakèd because I saw my moniker posted on social media by a gay àss mofo undecided

You're the one who should go to church because I just came back. Make sure you pray to God to improve your life and help you recover your self worth.

Keep being fake.

Senseless mofo undecided

i am not lilmaxfidel please dont create any platform for any suspicions about me being fake.
please!
what i hate is being ridiculed.
please please
thank you in advance.
Re: Top10 Cute Nairaland I Will Like To Date by naijaboiy: 12:13pm On Feb 15, 2015
And the MotherFhucker has de activated again undecided
Re: Top10 Cute Nairaland I Will Like To Date by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 15, 2015
naijaboiy:

Keep being fake.

Senseless mofo undecided
Lmao! See casting.

Who is the dude?
Re: Top10 Cute Nairaland I Will Like To Date by naijaboiy: 12:15pm On Feb 15, 2015
vjsmiles:

i am not lilmaxfidel please dont create any platform for any suspicions about me being fake.
please!
what i hate is being ridiculed.
please please
thank you in advance.
That's your own can of orijin undecided

Next time don't quote me to type balderdash.

It would only cost $0.00 to maintain your lane.

Stick to it undecided

3 Likes

Re: Top10 Cute Nairaland I Will Like To Date by vjsmiles: 12:22pm On Feb 15, 2015
naijaboiy:

That's your own can of orijin undecided

Next time don't quote me to type balderdash.

It would only cost $0.00 to maintain your lane.

Stick to it undecided
you win! smiley
Re: Top10 Cute Nairaland I Will Like To Date by naijaboiy: 12:23pm On Feb 15, 2015
Logicalmind:

Lmao! See casting.

Who is the dude?
Lilmaxfidel...he was busted for using a fake pic and now he's up with another moniker and another fake pic too.
Re: Top10 Cute Nairaland I Will Like To Date by naijaboiy: 12:24pm On Feb 15, 2015
vjsmiles:
you win! smiley
[size=18pt]Whatever! undecided[/size]
Re: Top10 Cute Nairaland I Will Like To Date by vjsmiles: 12:25pm On Feb 15, 2015
naijaboiy:

[size=18pt]Whatever! undecided[/size]
angry grin
Re: Top10 Cute Nairaland I Will Like To Date by vjsmiles: 12:27pm On Feb 15, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lilmaxfidel...he was busted for using a fake pic and now he's up with another moniker and another fake pic too.
can you please stop all this viable misconceptions ? i hate being suspected please
Re: Top10 Cute Nairaland I Will Like To Date by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 15, 2015
naijaboiy:

I remember the dude from handsomeness of NL dude where he posted his picture pouting with red lips.

Nigga acting like biitch and stealing people pictures.
It's none my business.

2 Likes

Re: Top10 Cute Nairaland I Will Like To Date by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 15, 2015
Another monicker about to be busted!!!

grin grin grin

I swear down romance section should be the joke section.

it is getting funnier everyday cheesy
Re: Top10 Cute Nairaland I Will Like To Date by naijaboiy: 12:32pm On Feb 15, 2015
vjsmiles:
can you please stop all this viable misconceptions ? i hate being suspected please
Nigga swerve undecided
Re: Top10 Cute Nairaland I Will Like To Date by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 15, 2015
Sunday8650:

You and seriousbabe ehn!!! gringringrin
gringringringrin
Re: Top10 Cute Nairaland I Will Like To Date by Genea(f): 12:42pm On Feb 15, 2015
mmmmmmmm
Re: Top10 Cute Nairaland I Will Like To Date by Juliano47(m): 12:47pm On Feb 15, 2015
So, fidelis aganyi aka lilmaxfidel has returned with yet a fake profile pix? Lol....shit on here is gtetting thicker. But thats their own business. ...doing all these stoopid poo for cheap attention and possible e-cunt. Sad something angry
Re: Top10 Cute Nairaland I Will Like To Date by elantraceey(f): 8:06pm On Feb 17, 2015
*yawns*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help!!! I Have Grown To Hate Girls / Have U Seen This Type Of pussy?(18+) / Please Help! I need twaci's voice note.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.