Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Buhari Will Not Rule Nigeria Even If He Wins - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Not Rule Nigeria Even If He Wins (3893 Views)

Buhari Will Go Back To UK In Few Weeks Time For Follow-Up Treatment -SR / Christian Must Not Rule Nigeria Again / I Love Nigeria But I Feel Pain When Other Nigerians Say Igbo Will Not Rule (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Will Not Rule Nigeria Even If He Wins by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 15, 2015
ManMountain:

Biafran seccesionist grin we will see how the security service will act outside the extant dictate.

If a bunch of hooligans choose to foment trouble on the back of what is a clear pronouncement by a court of law in accordance to our constitution then the security services are allowed to use their power to keep the peace to protect lives and properties of law abiding Nigerians!

Buhari will be disqualified in accordance with the law and threatening the Nation with violence just wont work! No one has monopoly of violence!
Re: Buhari Will Not Rule Nigeria Even If He Wins by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 15, 2015
ManMountain:

Which certificate? The one you defined as certificate ? grin let GEJ engineer his disqualification nah! Make we test who owns this country grin

The matter is in court and Buhari will be disqualified by the courts!

then we will see if we have a Nation of laws or a Buhari private estate?
Re: Buhari Will Not Rule Nigeria Even If He Wins by Fire15: 11:22am On Feb 15, 2015
mekaboy:
A revelation i got a week ago, it was made clear to me that buhari will not sit on the thrown. Lets all watch and see the meaning of this revrlation as it unfolds.
Buhari will never sit on the thrown, in Jesus name, but Buhari will sit on the throne in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: Buhari Will Not Rule Nigeria Even If He Wins by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 15, 2015
The election will be won by Buhari but Jonathan will invoke a strange law to dismiss his victory and this will not go down well with the masses. Thus says the Lord.
Re: Buhari Will Not Rule Nigeria Even If He Wins by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 15, 2015
God has not chosen Jonathan. Let no man declare otherwise.
Re: Buhari Will Not Rule Nigeria Even If He Wins by ManMountain(m): 11:35am On Feb 15, 2015
mikeansy:

If a bunch of hooligans choose to foment trouble on the back of what is a clear pronouncement by a court of law in accordance to our constitution then the security services are allowed to use their power to keep the peace to protect lives and properties of law abiding Nigerians!

Buhari will be disqualified in accordance with the law and threatening the Nation with violence just wont work! No one has monopoly of violence!
Na your type dey deceive jona. grin
Re: Buhari Will Not Rule Nigeria Even If He Wins by Sparkle777(f): 12:15pm On Feb 15, 2015
mekaboy:

I dont knw who is apostle suleman.

Dont believe u, ok then give us more of ur prophesy lets compare. cool
Re: Buhari Will Not Rule Nigeria Even If He Wins by mekaboy(m): 1:08pm On Feb 15, 2015
Sparkle777:

Dont believe u, ok then give us more of ur prophesy lets compare. cool

But if i told u buhari will be president u will believe abi? Lets watch and see. I myself dont even understand it yet till events unfold.
Re: Buhari Will Not Rule Nigeria Even If He Wins by A7(m): 1:12pm On Feb 15, 2015
Damned. This explains why you have jet buying rich pastors, they'll lie and you'll give them money.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Not Rule Nigeria Even If He Wins by itetemi: 1:16pm On Feb 15, 2015
dey waste una time.God pass all of you.
Re: Buhari Will Not Rule Nigeria Even If He Wins by Sparkle777(f): 1:30pm On Feb 15, 2015
mekaboy:

But if i told u buhari will be president u will believe abi? Lets watch and see. I myself dont even understand it yet till events unfold.

Still believe u pirated from Apostle Johnson Suleman. If not,give me other of ur prophesis joor. undecided
Re: Buhari Will Not Rule Nigeria Even If He Wins by bakila: 1:46pm On Feb 15, 2015
Buhari will win, but your dislike for change does not want him to rule because all the TANIOD benefits you enjoy will cease.
The above is what your sub-conscious is tell you.
Re: Buhari Will Not Rule Nigeria Even If He Wins by buggaboo: 1:48pm On Feb 15, 2015
I agree with you.
He probably won't make it to aso rock regardless of the results.
The rumour that he'll probe the military finally sealed his fate.
Re: Buhari Will Not Rule Nigeria Even If He Wins by Adminisher: 1:54pm On Feb 15, 2015
masterpower:

No. I'm quoting you now. BUHARI WILL NEVER EVER BE THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA.
HE IS VERY FREE TO BE THE PRESIDENT OF NORTHERN CALIPHATE AS CREATED BY BOKOHARAM HIS BOYS.

You are deceiving yourself Buhari has already won in spirit. The last tine some people deceived themselves like this it was almost six years ago. A president had died in office and just about ten northerners said the VP would never step into office, that Marabouts (muslim prophets) had told them si. That VP was Goidluck Jonathan, the sane God that made him President has removed him and put Buhari. All glory and praises be unto him.
Re: Buhari Will Not Rule Nigeria Even If He Wins by UrennaNkoli(f): 1:55pm On Feb 15, 2015
mekaboy:
A revelation i got a week ago, it was made clear to me that buhari will not sit on the throne. Lets all watch and see the meaning of this revrlation as it unfolds.
Then tell Jonathan to be ready for a coup because such nonsense won't be condoled.
Re: Buhari Will Not Rule Nigeria Even If He Wins by joe4christ(m): 3:47pm On Feb 15, 2015
mekaboy:
A revelation i got a week ago, it was made clear to me that buhari will not sit on the throne. Lets all watch and see the meaning of this revrlation as it unfolds.

And if the reverse eventually happen to be the case, then mehn you've f*cked up big time, so you'll have to burry your face to the ground.

Meanwhile, your username is my tribal name (Meka), are you from Ogori Magongo
Re: Buhari Will Not Rule Nigeria Even If He Wins by customized19: 3:53pm On Feb 15, 2015
[s]
masterpower:

No. I'm quoting you now. BUHARI WILL NEVER EVER BE THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA.
HE IS VERY FREE TO BE THE PRESIDENT OF NORTHERN CALIPHATE AS CREATED BY BOKOHARAM HIS BOYS.
[/s]

Emmy the fool. You look hungry in your pics.
Re: Buhari Will Not Rule Nigeria Even If He Wins by Horllamideh(m): 4:03pm On Feb 15, 2015
whoever says we will not enjoy our meal,yoruba elders will recommend that you cook his/her own join....We will see how the whole show will go down come March 28....Buhari's victory at the poll will be my birthday gift
Re: Buhari Will Not Rule Nigeria Even If He Wins by cheruv: 4:14pm On Feb 15, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

Then tell Jonathan to be ready for a coup because such nonsense won't be condoled.
are you the putsch leader? undecided
Re: Buhari Will Not Rule Nigeria Even If He Wins by 100Cents: 8:04pm On Feb 15, 2015
mekaboy:
It was clear to me. lets watch and see.

Many prophets have said that already..
Re: Buhari Will Not Rule Nigeria Even If He Wins by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 15, 2015
if buhari will= bsc holder re going to b notin in nigeria
God ples I want to b proud wit my bsc, I dont want illiterate to rule me

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trump Banned To ISLAMIC Countries,you Did Similar Thing To I Srael-reno Omokri / Operation Python Dance ; A stupid mistake by Nigerian government. / Pdp Won Kwara, Bauchi By Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.