Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Speeding Vehicle That Failed Brake Ran Into Ikosi-ketu Branch Of Mr Biggs(photos - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Speeding Vehicle That Failed Brake Ran Into Ikosi-ketu Branch Of Mr Biggs(photos (46814 Views)

Five Dashboard Signs On Your Vehicle That Needs Instant Attention. / How Do You Stop A Car That Failed Brake ? / Pictures: Failed Brake Causes Fatal Accident In Abuja (at Viewers' Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speeding Vehicle That Failed Brake Ran Into Ikosi-ketu Branch Of Mr Biggs(photos by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 15, 2015
lomomike:

Liar!

This guy you don bring your big head here again....after closing your thread cos of your pals azz about to be exposed, you come here again to display your talents in

foolery...I know you probably deal in Japanese products but the evidence is so clear to be seen...you'll be deemed wise to be silent in these times dan opening your garb
Re: Speeding Vehicle That Failed Brake Ran Into Ikosi-ketu Branch Of Mr Biggs(photos by tsdarkside(m): 4:18pm On Feb 15, 2015
xmich:

I knw if you were their,you would av called for jungle justice on the guy

of course not..i mean..you have to be very careful when you are driving a car....of course something can always go wrong,
but you the driver have to be in attention..ALWAYS..or else..you only get wahala...
Re: Speeding Vehicle That Failed Brake Ran Into Ikosi-ketu Branch Of Mr Biggs(photos by Reference(m): 4:18pm On Feb 15, 2015
Arysexy:
Which kain yeye tori be dis?

If car fail break can't the driver steer it towards an obstacle like pole, sand or concrete and Why is d car positioned that way? He enter with back?

K-legged story

Okay you Krauts, a good number of 'vehicle entries into buildings' are in reversal simply because of deflection. Buildings have all sorts of obstacles in their path and if the speed is great enough the car will bounce off one and spin.
Re: Speeding Vehicle That Failed Brake Ran Into Ikosi-ketu Branch Of Mr Biggs(photos by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 15, 2015
tsdarkside:

then throw them away...too dangerous..we should be buying nigerian made cars anyway...

dont forget innoson...they have very good cars..

I may even consider trying an Innoson one of these days...Japanese product I know are a no-no for me..anybody wey vex can go & die..
Re: Speeding Vehicle That Failed Brake Ran Into Ikosi-ketu Branch Of Mr Biggs(photos by tsdarkside(m): 4:21pm On Feb 15, 2015
Reference:

Okay you Krauts, a good number of 'vehicle entries into buildings' are in reversal simply because of deflection. Buildings have all sorts of obstacles in their path and if the speed is great enough the car will bounce off one and spin.

you yourself,you are a krauts...whatever that means...
Re: Speeding Vehicle That Failed Brake Ran Into Ikosi-ketu Branch Of Mr Biggs(photos by heffem(m): 4:22pm On Feb 15, 2015
That's my usual relaxation spot........... Thank God ȋ̝̊̅ wasn't around yesterday.... cheesy
Re: Speeding Vehicle That Failed Brake Ran Into Ikosi-ketu Branch Of Mr Biggs(photos by Danuvie(m): 4:24pm On Feb 15, 2015
Very tragic
Re: Speeding Vehicle That Failed Brake Ran Into Ikosi-ketu Branch Of Mr Biggs(photos by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 15, 2015
drlawizle:

This guy you don bring your big head here again....after closing your thread cos of your pals azz about to be exposed, you come here again to display your talents in

foolery...I know you probably deal in Japanese products but the evidence is so clear to be seen...you'll be deemed wise to be silent in these times dan opening your garb

I won't trade words with you. Next time be real and truthful. Always base your words with facts where necessary. Stop living a fake life and finally, DON'T derail this thread.
Re: Speeding Vehicle That Failed Brake Ran Into Ikosi-ketu Branch Of Mr Biggs(photos by blessedvisky(m): 4:25pm On Feb 15, 2015
I guess he ate too much fast food

1 Like

Re: Speeding Vehicle That Failed Brake Ran Into Ikosi-ketu Branch Of Mr Biggs(photos by Cchuks27(m): 4:30pm On Feb 15, 2015
Someone must have been giving head

1 Like

Re: Speeding Vehicle That Failed Brake Ran Into Ikosi-ketu Branch Of Mr Biggs(photos by thecommunist(m): 4:31pm On Feb 15, 2015
lacicrips:
James Bond. I'm sure they'll sell the car to fix the damages.
that 96 camry will sell at best for 300k as per say na naija used ooo, so tell me how 300k go reach to repair that place wey he spoil so?
Re: Speeding Vehicle That Failed Brake Ran Into Ikosi-ketu Branch Of Mr Biggs(photos by xabi148(m): 4:32pm On Feb 15, 2015
This will serve as a lesson to all dose wu r cheatin on their wives . Na God save dat chicken
Re: Speeding Vehicle That Failed Brake Ran Into Ikosi-ketu Branch Of Mr Biggs(photos by JoeCutie(m): 4:33pm On Feb 15, 2015
The driver saw Fuel Station, Police Station, Army Barracks, Churches, Schools, Markets, Parks & Garages, Kiosks, Caravans, etc and it was inside an Eatery (Mr. Biggs) that he knew he'd divert his speeding car?

The man sef know wetin he find go there.
Shebi dem serve am with at least, a plate of Jollof, with Salad & Chicken, then with a cold bottle of ORIJIN? grin

If he chop finish, he go jejely carry his motor & go.
Don't blame him, he was hungry. cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Speeding Vehicle That Failed Brake Ran Into Ikosi-ketu Branch Of Mr Biggs(photos by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 15, 2015
lomomike:

I won't trade words with you. Next time be real and truthful. Always base your words with facts where necessary. Stop living a fake life and finally, DON'T derail this thread.

Den shut your mouth next time...even if I live a fake life how is dat an headache of yours? Men you're really on your own o...and STOP stalking me everywhere like MTN are

you gay? I cover my yansh with the blood of god...get a life cos aint responsible for your misery
Re: Speeding Vehicle That Failed Brake Ran Into Ikosi-ketu Branch Of Mr Biggs(photos by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 15, 2015
drlawizle:

Den shut your mouth next time...even if I live a fake life how is dat an headache of yours? Men you're really on your own o...and STOP stalking me everywhere like MTN are

you gay? I cover my yansh with the blood of god...get a life cos aint responsible for your misery

Well, the last thing lomomike thinks of is homosexuality. So go find who dey pursue you. Final warning, DON'T derail this thread.
Re: Speeding Vehicle That Failed Brake Ran Into Ikosi-ketu Branch Of Mr Biggs(photos by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 15, 2015
The devil is unreservedly shameless! Why pick yesterday of all days to cause a lot of havocs? Well, he will continue to be shamed. Cretin!
Re: Speeding Vehicle That Failed Brake Ran Into Ikosi-ketu Branch Of Mr Biggs(photos by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 15, 2015
okwuosho1:
It was very unfortunate yesterday for the driver of a Toyota Camry car as his speeding vehicle failed brake and ran into the Ikosi-Ketu branch of Mr Biggs.

He could not control the brake as he ran into the eatery centre while lovers were celebrating Val’s day.However,no life was lost.

Thanks be to God.

Source: http:///QkwP04

is it an asian person driving?
Re: Speeding Vehicle That Failed Brake Ran Into Ikosi-ketu Branch Of Mr Biggs(photos by Nuezha(m): 4:49pm On Feb 15, 2015
eposho:
he ran backward or what? vehicle supposed to be facing the other way.
xplain op.

Obviously a learner coming to the eatery to pose. Unfortunately, he was posed.

2 Likes

Re: Speeding Vehicle That Failed Brake Ran Into Ikosi-ketu Branch Of Mr Biggs(photos by blank(f): 4:50pm On Feb 15, 2015
The driver was trying to reverse and then when it was time to move forward, he forgot it was still on reverse and stepped on the accelerator with force.

1 Like

Re: Speeding Vehicle That Failed Brake Ran Into Ikosi-ketu Branch Of Mr Biggs(photos by notoriousbabe: 4:59pm On Feb 15, 2015
Na photoshop jo
Re: Speeding Vehicle That Failed Brake Ran Into Ikosi-ketu Branch Of Mr Biggs(photos by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 15, 2015
lomomike:

Well, the last thing lomomike thinks of is homosexuality. So go find who dey pursue you. Final warning, DON'T derail this thread.

Answering you is giving you unnecessary respect....come & goan buy recharge card for me...
Re: Speeding Vehicle That Failed Brake Ran Into Ikosi-ketu Branch Of Mr Biggs(photos by clemz88(m): 5:03pm On Feb 15, 2015
eposho:
xplain op.
I taught is only me that was thinking that o
Re: Speeding Vehicle That Failed Brake Ran Into Ikosi-ketu Branch Of Mr Biggs(photos by xmich(m): 5:05pm On Feb 15, 2015
tsdarkside:

of course not..i mean..you have to be very careful when you are driving a car....of course something can always go wrong,
but you the driver have to be in attention..ALWAYS..or else..you only get wahala...

True talk,
but last time i checked Nigerian Police and jungle jutice perpetrators are of same category,but carry out the activity in different format.
so calling for Nigeria police to arrest him is like landing more bill on him,waisting his time(time is money) on a matter that would have just been negotiated between the two party(jungle jutice)
Re: Speeding Vehicle That Failed Brake Ran Into Ikosi-ketu Branch Of Mr Biggs(photos by Jarus(m): 5:06pm On Feb 15, 2015
whirlwind7:
I've only seen this happen in foreign movies cheesy cheesy cheesy

If someone happened to have a cam rolling when it happened and caught the incident on tape,
maybe them nollywood empty head producers woulda bought the clip to be used in a movie...and save on trying to come up
with horrid visual effect.

But seriously, this incident is cray. Im just wondering how fast the car was moving when it happened.

My brother, I saw one in Ajah one night last year. The Land Rover parked into a shop so fittingly. And it was an accident.

1 Like

Re: Speeding Vehicle That Failed Brake Ran Into Ikosi-ketu Branch Of Mr Biggs(photos by ElFenomeno1: 5:08pm On Feb 15, 2015
cheesy
high on orijin
omo ale
Re: Speeding Vehicle That Failed Brake Ran Into Ikosi-ketu Branch Of Mr Biggs(photos by Starieangel(f): 5:13pm On Feb 15, 2015
eposho:
xplain op.
oh c'mon!avnt u watchd any american film where a car wud crash nto a building and spin manytyms?dis car entered tru d frnt,spinned twice and became lyk dis....#lobatan#

1 Like

Re: Speeding Vehicle That Failed Brake Ran Into Ikosi-ketu Branch Of Mr Biggs(photos by neighbourhud: 5:16pm On Feb 15, 2015
eposho:
xplain op.
grin grin abi o! The thing surprised me too grin
We even sure say no be valenine 'promo' car be dat sef ?
Because as the 'RIBBONS'still dey intact still dey surprise me o grin
Re: Speeding Vehicle That Failed Brake Ran Into Ikosi-ketu Branch Of Mr Biggs(photos by ethylene: 5:22pm On Feb 15, 2015
grin grin grin the picture actually looks like the newest car model been showcased

1 Like

Re: Speeding Vehicle That Failed Brake Ran Into Ikosi-ketu Branch Of Mr Biggs(photos by gabolz(m): 5:24pm On Feb 15, 2015
This moto no get dents for front nah.....nah reverse he take enter?
Re: Speeding Vehicle That Failed Brake Ran Into Ikosi-ketu Branch Of Mr Biggs(photos by 1stola: 5:48pm On Feb 15, 2015
eposho:
xplain op.
In accidents, anything is possible.

1 Like

Re: Speeding Vehicle That Failed Brake Ran Into Ikosi-ketu Branch Of Mr Biggs(photos by BISIXCLUSIVE: 6:11pm On Feb 15, 2015
See as the guy pack well

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Problem: My Reverse Gear Gives A Scary Jerk With A Sound. / Nigeria OLX Is Full Of Fraudsters Beware (pictures) / Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.