Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,237 members, 7,957,560 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:37 PM

What Are Those Killer Words Women Fall Repeatedly To? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Those Killer Words Women Fall Repeatedly To? (4216 Views)

Hi / 12 Things Men Do That Make Women Fall Deeper In Love / The Meaning Of Nine Words Women Use (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Those Killer Words Women Fall Repeatedly To? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 15, 2015
U are d water in my soil. Without u I can't grow.

U are d groundnut in my guguru. Without u, I am pop corn.

U are d fanta in my lolipop. Without u I'm ndogi.
Re: What Are Those Killer Words Women Fall Repeatedly To? by eightsin(m): 2:12pm On Feb 15, 2015
ITbomb:
I will help you, son.

That reaction that you describe is because you are proposing a risky level in an already comfortable level. And most often, you are making the proposal in that same environment that you relate to her as a 'lovely friend'.
Many a guys vex when they see the girl opening her legs to a dude she just met a few days. This happens cos they guy has led her to her fantasy world and she has been swooned and before she realizes herself, the brother has taken his due and all that is left is for the girl to sing their favorite song, "ALL GUYS ARE THE SAME"..
Here is what to do.
Move out of the locality (even if it is a week)
When you are back, and you meet her first time, hug her real tight and tell her how you missed her.
Take her somewhere romantic (do not tell her that you are taking her to somewhere romantic, just say you wan take her out.
Make sure you are sitting side by side not that romantic opposite sitting you watch in the movies.
When you are there, during a very lively discussion, create a silence scene and look her well in the eyes. (start training in front of a mirror)
In the silence, (if she catch your eyes and ask what? Much better) hold her hands, and tell her that you enjoy this moment and you wish to be experiencing it with one special person in your life (yeah, that's the killer words that you ask for) and that person is her. (and some other stuff but don't speak too much, just little and confident)

Two things may happen, if she says she will think about it, force a date on her (like a gentleman) tell her that is alright with you that you will call her the next day by 6 to get her reply. (nothing melt them more than to meet a guy's deadline, you will be occupying their mind till the expected time.

But if she start talking about how you are a brother to her or that she has a bf, then you will need to buy my ebook, just 2k

Remember, for friendzoned peeps, it is not just saying the killer words, it is how and where you say them. And please don't try this on whatsapp, if you can't talk with a girl face to face then let some smarter dude do the job
Re: What Are Those Killer Words Women Fall Repeatedly To? by masterpat(m): 2:53pm On Feb 15, 2015
ronald4lif:
Baby you are the egg in my eggroll, without you I will become buns grin

Funny!!! grin
Re: What Are Those Killer Words Women Fall Repeatedly To? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 15, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
Bae, what is your account number?

Believe me, we fall for this alot
So this is the most romantic way a man can get you? SMH.
Re: What Are Those Killer Words Women Fall Repeatedly To? by charlsecy(m): 3:04pm On Feb 15, 2015
OkeEsibe:
I HAVE A BIG COBRA grin grin ALL GIRLS FALL 4 ET tongue
You show them your thing before talking to them, or do you go about nude?
Re: What Are Those Killer Words Women Fall Repeatedly To? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 15, 2015
charlsecy:

You show them your thing before talking to them, or do you go about nude?

JST GO AROUND PRESSIN IT AGAINST DEIR ASS grin

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Killer Words Women Fall Repeatedly To? by Tallesty1(m): 5:57pm On Feb 15, 2015
rokiatu:
What do you use? Your di...ck?
Nope
Re: What Are Those Killer Words Women Fall Repeatedly To? by smada13(m): 7:14pm On Feb 15, 2015
it's not in the word but studying the girl and appealing to her emotions it's after then the words will open up the cravings
Re: What Are Those Killer Words Women Fall Repeatedly To? by princeozzilly(m): 5:38pm On Feb 16, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Baby! This is my ATM card & my secret pin is 2290. It will make her go so emotional & believe me, she's will love & fall for u Ad-Infinitum..
guess what she'll use to save your number on her BBM, "ATM Maga 20"
Re: What Are Those Killer Words Women Fall Repeatedly To? by princeozzilly(m): 5:59pm On Feb 16, 2015
[quote author=eightsin post=30753100][/quote]op thanks for the romantic tips but you for tell us say na book you wan sell. Haba!
Re: What Are Those Killer Words Women Fall Repeatedly To? by masterpat(m): 11:40pm On Feb 16, 2015
wristwatch:
U are d water in my soil. Without u I can't grow.

U are d groundnut in my guguru. Without u, I am pop corn.

U are d fanta in my lolipop. Without u I'm ndogi.

[color=#006600][/color]
Lol... how nice
Re: What Are Those Killer Words Women Fall Repeatedly To? by masterpat(m): 11:43pm On Feb 16, 2015
princeozzilly:
guess what she'll use to save your number on her BBM, "ATM Maga 20"

Hahahahahaha...
Re: What Are Those Killer Words Women Fall Repeatedly To? by Welepamilayo: 1:52am On Feb 17, 2015
ITbomb:
I will help you, son.

That reaction that you describe is because you are proposing a risky level in an already comfortable level. And most often, you are making the proposal in that same environment that you relate to her as a 'lovely friend'.
Many a guys vex when they see the girl opening her legs to a dude she just met a few days. This happens cos they guy has led her to her fantasy world and she has been swooned and before she realizes herself, the brother has taken his due and all that is left is for the girl to sing their favorite song, "ALL GUYS ARE THE SAME"..
Here is what to do.
Move out of the locality (even if it is a week)
When you are back, and you meet her first time, hug her real tight and tell her how you missed her.
Take her somewhere romantic (do not tell her that you are taking her to somewhere romantic, just say you wan take her out.
Make sure you are sitting side by side not that romantic opposite sitting you watch in the movies.
When you are there, during a very lively discussion, create a silence scene and look her well in the eyes. (start training in front of a mirror)
In the silence, (if she catch your eyes and ask what? Much better) hold her hands, and tell her that you enjoy this moment and you wish to be experiencing it with one special person in your life (yeah, that's the killer words that you ask for) and that person is her. (and some other stuff but don't speak too much, just little and confident)

Two things may happen, if she says she will think about it, force a date on her (like a gentleman) tell her that is alright with you that you will call her the next day by 6 to get her reply. (nothing melt them more than to meet a guy's deadline, you will be occupying their mind till the expected time.

But if she start talking about how you are a brother to her or that she has a bf, then you will need to buy my ebook, just 2k

Remember, for friendzoned peeps, it is not just saying the killer words, it is how and where you say them. And please don't try this on whatsapp, if you can't talk with a girl face to face then let some smarter dude do the job

Chei! See love playbook. Me sef I don fall just from reading. Naija men! Una dey try oo.
Re: What Are Those Killer Words Women Fall Repeatedly To? by Spydamannn(m): 4:56pm On Feb 17, 2015
babe I will take care of you
Re: What Are Those Killer Words Women Fall Repeatedly To? by Chidonc(m): 5:06pm On Feb 17, 2015
Baby here is my ATM card and the pin, withdraw watever amt u want

(1) (2) (Reply)

+18 Photos ( This Is My joystick That Wont Allow Me Rest) / She Just Died Like That. / Giveaway Airtime!! Drop Your Digit , Someone Might Credit You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.