Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:32 AM

A Beautiful Rhyme Poem To Our Dear President Goodluck Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Beautiful Rhyme Poem To Our Dear President Goodluck Jonathan (371 Views)

Rotimi Akeredolu Spotted Enjoying A Boat Ride With A Beautiful Lady (photos) / My Dear President Buhari, Shame On You - Ayo Sogunro / What Do You Think Our Dear President Buhari Is Discussing With Obama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Beautiful Rhyme Poem To Our Dear President Goodluck Jonathan by Wizberg12(m): 1:26pm On Feb 15, 2015
THE AWESOME PRESIDENT
1. Goodluck Jonathan, you are really GOOD
You have ravaged the shortage of FOOD
You are a threat to our rivals' MANHOOD
These often put me in a good MOOD

2. Some of our leaders are known to LOOT
Like militants who are ready to SHOOT
You keep this attitude under your FOOT
And gave bad politicians a tremendous BOOT

3. You neither lead by hook nor by CROOK
Yet you punish traitors by the BOOK
Bribery and corruption you never BROOK
And these have really got us off the HOOK

4. Just as you're our country's BRIDEGROOM
You keep sleepless nights in your ROOM
To ensure you free our country from DOOM
Never give up for Nigeria is about to BOOM

5. Though our country is not in HONEYMOON
Yet I call you the light of our country's MOON
Because your governance is a great BOON
And I believe you will make it very SOON

6. The time in your life when you go to SCHOOL
Times people around called you a FOOL
You endured and ensured you're COOL
Now when they see your picture they DROOL

Written by your number one fanatic: FRANCIS
Re: A Beautiful Rhyme Poem To Our Dear President Goodluck Jonathan by ChemicalMallam(m): 1:30pm On Feb 15, 2015
Dis plot is not for SALE...... BEWARE Of 419
Re: A Beautiful Rhyme Poem To Our Dear President Goodluck Jonathan by Sanchez01: 1:34pm On Feb 15, 2015
Dear Lord, is this a poem or what Abeg, this is not in any way poetic. Not in any way!
Re: A Beautiful Rhyme Poem To Our Dear President Goodluck Jonathan by kent79: 1:36pm On Feb 15, 2015
D DOOM of d past is about LOOMing cos the CROOK wants to RULE

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Threatens Nigeria's 2015 Election / APC, NBA Demand Investigation Of Ekiti ‘audio Tape’ / Why Johnathan Should Not Be Re-elected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.