Stats: 3,151,303 members, 7,811,897 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures (55470 Views)

Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) / Man Who Has Killed Policemen And Soldiers In Ikorodu Killed (Photos) / 4 Policemen And 2 Kidnappers Die In Rivers State During Shootout (2) (3) (4)

Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by keeper1: 10:48am On Feb 16, 2015
zick19:

datz my boss!!!!! grin but oga, u aven't called for any attack, hope all is well?
we are still mapping out our technical plan..,but worry not.,we have spies in the enemy territory..,attack coming soon
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 16, 2015
keeper1:
we are still mapping out our technical plan..,but worry not.,we have spies in the enemy territory..,attack coming soon
alright sir
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 16, 2015
Kruzilano:
I swear if na say da man give those 9ja police officers #50, dey for free am
hehehehe grin see downgrading.....
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by Uchizzy(m): 5:07pm On Feb 18, 2015
lwkmd
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by izonlucky01(m): 5:17pm On Feb 19, 2015
yemmit90:
Please NL, what does it called a phobia for those guys in black gkaki?

It's no doubt that some Nigeria police men are very uncivilized and brutal.

I could remember one of the days I will never forgot in my life. I was coming back to school that very evening, though I left around 3pm with the hope that by 8pm I would've arrive school, but unfortunately the holdup at Redeem camp was something else that day. And by the time we reached toll gate of the town I was going, it was around 12:45am. Everywhere was quiet except few Okada riders waiting for the passengers at the bus stop. I alighted and quickly rushed to Okada man to take me to my off campus home.

The man demanded 2k for the same place I pay only #50. To cut the story short, it was when I was about to got a hot slap I discovered that police were the ones doing Okada at the junction. I begged them to collect #500 and even show them my school I'd card,but they refused to listen. They gave me an option(you pay for the bike or spend your entire light in the cell). I eventually went to their oga who seated at one corner like that. The man also refused to listen until I started addressing him(daddy daddy). He then order them to collect #800.

I was so frustrated that day, infact I was afraid he could stopped the bike and searched my bag and collected 50k that was there.

Some policemen are good and friendly anyway.
your english can raise the dead grin grin
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by Nobody: 6:59am On Feb 20, 2015
izonlucky01:
your english can raise the dead grin grin
Bros, calm down
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by VivaLaFrans: 8:02am On Feb 20, 2015
zick19:
I was surfing through the web when i came accross these 2 pictures and i can't help laughing after seeing the both...... please, which of the arrests looks more matured between the 2......
No.... You can take the Black Man out of the jungle, but you can never take the jungle out of him.
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 20, 2015
VivaLaFrans:
You can take the Black Man out of the jungle, but you can never take the jungle out of him.
lolz grin grin grin...... very true bro
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 21, 2015
keeper1...... ur attention is needed
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by keeper1: 8:06pm On Feb 21, 2015
zick19:
keeper1...... ur attention is needed
*enters thread*

who needs my attention b4 i'm at ease
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 21, 2015
keeper1:
*enters thread*

who needs my attention b4 i'm at ease
I got banned by a fothermocking moderator for no reason undecided wah are you gonna do about that
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by keeper1: 9:06pm On Feb 21, 2015
zick19:

I got banned by a fothermocking moderator for no reason undecided wah are you gonna do about that
whaaaaaat...**calls alpha 23 headed by kingtom for back up**

who's the phuncking mod?
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 22, 2015
keeper1:

who's the phuncking mod?
Dnt even know
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by keeper1: 9:45am On Feb 22, 2015
zick19:

Dnt even know
on which thread man?
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by Flye: 11:36am On Feb 22, 2015
O boy the funny die.
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by acada111(f): 1:40pm On Feb 22, 2015
zick19:
I was surfing through the web when i came accross these 2 pictures and i can't help laughing after seeing the both...... please, which of the arrests looks more matured between the 2......

Oyibo thief and Naija own different. Naija own needs real action cheesy
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 22, 2015
acada111:

Oyibo thief and Naija own different. Naija own needs real action cheesy
Lolz grin.... That guy was treated as a terrorist not as a thief, see the way they package him like fish inside sardine....
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by KingTom(m): 7:02pm On Feb 22, 2015
keeper1:

who's the phuncking mod?
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by wemmieslim(f): 12:20pm On Feb 23, 2015
Laff wan burst my brain grin grin grin
NPF I hail ooooo grin
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 23, 2015
wemmieslim:
Laff wan burst my brain grin grin grin
NPF I hail ooooo grin
Abeg, no let ur brain burst ooo grin
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by adamooye5(m): 11:00am On Feb 25, 2015
How about saying different btwn Canadian suspect and Nigerian suspect?

Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 25, 2015
adamooye5:
How about saying different btwn Canadian suspect and Nigerian suspect?
D pix still differentiates both; D
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
APC police
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 25, 2015
Frankmishael:
APC police
Bros, dem don break bottle for ya head before ? undecided
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 25, 2015
zick19:

Bros, dem don break bottle for ya head before ? undecided
taaa who u be, u want to try me?
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 25, 2015
Frankmishael:
taaa who u be, u want to try me?
bros, u no knw me ba? undecided...... make i hear u talk bad about APC again, u go knw say i be one of d APC thugs grin
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 25, 2015
zick19:

bros, u no knw me ba? undecided...... make i hear u talk bad about APC again, u go knw say i be one of d APC thugs grin
hahaha, u funny bro
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by Khd95(m): 10:44pm On Feb 25, 2015
Bt did u notce dat guy wit stick?

Meanwhile NPF s ur frend grin

Nigerians sef stubon......may b dat fellow bin wan resist arrest ni oo na in dem olopa pple(policemen)chang am 4 am
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 25, 2015
Khd95:
Bt did u notce dat guy wit stick?

Meanwhile NPF s ur frend grin

Nigerians sef stubon......may b dat fellow bin wan resist arrest ni oo na in dem olopa pple(policemen)chang am 4 am
lolz..... d guy wit d stick was about to carry out jungle justice on d dude b4 d arrival of d policemen......

datz wat i guessed tho
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by Burger01(m): 11:06am On Feb 26, 2015

What do you expect when we have clueless drunkard as our president cheesy tongue

Full Story Of Shina Rambo: The Most Notorious Armed Robber / Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) / Ritualists In Delta Gang Rape, Kill Woman, Remove Her Eyes & Private Parts