Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,333 members, 7,811,974 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures (55475 Views)

Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) / Man Who Has Killed Policemen And Soldiers In Ikorodu Killed (Photos) / 4 Policemen And 2 Kidnappers Die In Rivers State During Shootout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 26, 2015
It's because we don't Know our rights as citizens, no matter what u are to be handled with care when arrested but naija even if u no commit dem go manhandle u like bag of garri, dis pic dey make me grin
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 26, 2015
DickDastardly:
More APC thugs to go down this way, as Mbu has arrived Lagos grin

*makes a beeline outta thread* cheesy
as silly as the so called gbumgbum
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by remi4ever(m): 4:51pm On Feb 26, 2015
DBlackCeazer:
@ op,when the person them wan arrest no comply nko?
grin grin[size=13pt]Na To Package am SUre Pass!![/size] cheesy
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by remi4ever(m): 4:53pm On Feb 26, 2015
adeekiti:
It's because we don't Know our rights as citizens, no matter what u are to be handled with care when arrested but naija even if u no commit dem go manhandle u like bag of garri, dis pic dey make me grin
Lwkmd!!! *Wicked!!!

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by ucheokpara100(m): 6:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
simplyOJ:
The difference is that, one was resisting arrest and the
other calm. When you resist arrest, irrespective of the clime,
be ready to be taken by force. It is just circumstance that played out.
all blames still goes to our leaders, why wont nigerian resist arrest when u knw thy are takin u to semi hell, the guy tht didnt resist arrest knw he is goin to be taken care of even in jail.
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by dhesire(m): 6:49pm On Feb 26, 2015
zick19:
I was surfing through the web when i came accross these 2 pictures and i can't help laughing after seeing the both...... please, which of the arrests looks more matured between the 2......

It depends if the subject is a 'SUSPECT' or a 'CRIMINAL'
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by Haishophem(m): 8:04pm On Feb 26, 2015
grin grin lmao....naija police have no other way to get d stubborn man arrested like dat...u can see as the guy dey struggle sef for their hand...unlike d Canadian suspect looking calm
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by simplemach(m): 8:05pm On Feb 26, 2015
Kizmarty:

gringrin **FAINTS**
sorry, wake up
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 26, 2015
simplemach:
sorry, wake up

You nor bring milk,not even malt.
Ahba it doesnt work that way...**fainting mode continues**
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by simplemach(m): 9:02pm On Feb 26, 2015
Kizmarty:

You nor bring milk,not even malt.
Ahba it doesnt work that way...**fainting mode continues**
hahahhahahaha beos u funny o. Oya sorry just wake up
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 26, 2015
simplemach:
hahahhahahaha bros u funny o. Oya sorry just wake up

You need to perform the ritual..I nor fit just wake up like that...

Malt nd milk na constant... *faints again*
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by simplemach(m): 9:28pm On Feb 26, 2015
Kizmarty:

You need to perform the ritual..I nor fit just wake up like that...

Malt nd milk na constant... *faints again*
ok na, happy fainting
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
simplemach:
ok na, happy fainting

Lol wicked you.
So na to give me milk na hard you...

Your stingyness get Ph.d o
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by zefty: 11:09pm On Feb 26, 2015
lmao.... i nearly pee inside my pant... police us your friend o. Lil
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by 100Cents: 11:11pm On Feb 26, 2015
Mutuwa:
Nigeria
Police
FORCE

They condemn you once your accuser is a big man or institution.

Always playing to the gallery. Useless people..
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by mozele(m): 1:30am On Feb 27, 2015
Nigeria police always deliver nd over deliver.

Just can't laugging at that picture. Naija poriz no go kill pesin with wonders.
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by Awaja(m): 7:35am On Feb 27, 2015
If not for d force and a bit brutality Nigerian police apply do u think that Nigerian suspect will move?we understand ourselves very well,very unique country!
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by ufkana(m): 8:00am On Feb 27, 2015
Don't stop on differences between Nigerian & Canadian Police only, differentiate between their citizen first.
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by dnawah(m): 9:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
zick19:
I was surfing through the web when i came accross these 2 pictures and i can't help laughing after seeing the both...... please, which of the arrests looks more matured between the 2......
op this is not funny at all.going to heaven and hell na d same?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) / Full Story Of Shina Rambo: The Most Notorious Armed Robber / Ritualists In Delta Gang Rape, Kill Woman, Remove Her Eyes & Private Parts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.