Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,837 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures (55464 Views)

Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) / Man Who Has Killed Policemen And Soldiers In Ikorodu Killed (Photos) / 4 Policemen And 2 Kidnappers Die In Rivers State During Shootout (2) (3) (4)

Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by Keypha(m): 12:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
Nigerian police will lie and put allegation on your head, yesterday Immediately I came out from bank, I don't know they hide one place waiting for people that withdraw money through western union, hahah they arrested me and took me to there police station and said I should give them the money, I refuse oh, I told them they must tell me what I did they lie eh said they think am boko haram or kidnapper, after interrogate me, they leave me without paying them anything, so every body be careful with nigerian police they can lie eh.
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by freezyprinzy(m): 12:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
men in black I hail oh
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by Laid2001: 12:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
It is more like the diffrence between Nigerian and Canadians.

The Canadian guy respected himself and just followed the policemen gently, but my guy must fight na!
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by GentleToks(m): 12:51pm On Feb 26, 2015
aflyingbird:
either u r been sarcastic , have been smoking or u r one of those foolish people who refuse 2 believe Nigeria has problems. Nigerian police men r better than British police men , since when ? cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed

There are billions of people on earth; their perspectives and experiences of social, academic and political issues in life will always be different.

And having said that, it's quite obvious that you are not well brought up; the attitude you displayed by your write up wasn't only repulsive but disgusting to say d least.

I have lived in these 2 countries; Nigeria, US at different time in my life and what i experienced was what I wrote in my last post. If you doubt what I wrote there, why can't you lazy Halfwit do your research and see if I was lying? Watch crime channels and other normal tv channels to see barbarism being displayed by US and UK police. Go on YouTube and see full madness of US and UK police men.

Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by adonisNEW(m): 12:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
Judging from that pix, Canadian police can't arrest in Nigeria if they expect some suspects to walk to the car.
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by Orikinla(m): 12:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
[size=18pt]The present state of the Nigerian police is the reflection of the failures of the government of President Goodluck Jonathan.[/size]
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by RottenTomato: 12:55pm On Feb 26, 2015
DickDastardly:
More APC thugs to go down this way, as Mbu has arrived Lagos grin

*makes a beeline outta thread* cheesy
U must be a daft!!! Ur brain is rotten and useless!
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by PreciousBeauty(f): 12:59pm On Feb 26, 2015
Lol........ # Nigerian police tinz na by fire by force
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by babestella: 1:02pm On Feb 26, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]The present state of the Nigerian police is the reflection of the failures of the government of President Goodluck Jonathan.[/size]

I saw this coming. Even some Nigerians that can't just fv...k their wife will still blame GEJ. Lost generation.

Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by Dagoma: 1:12pm On Feb 26, 2015
Hahahahaha...

Funny Nigerian Polis!

W-i-c-k-e-d. T-h-e-m!
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
You just said you have only lived in Nigeria and the U.S but somehow concluded the Nigerian police force is better than Britain's. You sound foolish right now!!! One does not need to have lived in Britain sef to know what you said is false!!! In either case, it's false!!! People like you hold Nigeria back because you don't want to admit it needs major improvement. I save my proper English writing for when it matters, not when it comes to engaging fools like you!!!

GentleToks:

There are billions of people on earth; their perspectives and experiences of social, academic and political issues in life will always be different.

And having said that, it's quite obvious that you are not well brought up; the attitude you displayed by your write up wasn't only repulsive but disgusting to say d least.

I have lived in these 2 countries; Nigeria, US at different time in my life and what i experienced was what I wrote in my last post. If you doubt what I wrote there, why can't you lazy Halfwit do your research and see if I was lying? Watch crime channels and other normal tv channels to see barbarism being displayed by US and UK police. Go on YouTube and see full madness of US and UK police men.
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 26, 2015
Canadian police arrest in the most civil manner. Here's so peaceful that even police feel the pain when they arrest a suspect, they'll even tell you "We're sorry, sir." Even if the person is an alleged serial killer.

But Nigerian police grin grin

Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by Bokoharam: 1:26pm On Feb 26, 2015
Orikinla:

Your kids fails in the kindergarten class, you blame it on GEJ. Your wife/bf fails WAEC, it is GEJ, meanwhile bright students are taking advantage of libraries, scholarships and facilities instituted by GEJ to upgrade themselves and perform excellently!
Woe to your class of people
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by mmsen: 1:29pm On Feb 26, 2015
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 26, 2015
You went searching for links of faults, roflmao. They don't change the fact. No police force is perfect but the U.S police force is better than Nigeria's, by faaaaaar!!! You can deny it all you want, na your wahala be that. We wonder why the country is upside down when people like you are too stubborn to clean up your mess.

mmsen:

Educate yourself dummy.

http://rt.com/news/police-women-aboriginal-rights-182/

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/hold-up-were-red-now-cops-caught-turning-cameras-beating-man/

http://www.policebrutality.info/2013/12/florida-man-mistaken-for-car-thief-shot-in-his-driveway.html

http://www.copblock.org/100049/pregnant-woman-small-town-sandpoint-idaho-killed-police-ar-15/
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by idimuller: 1:38pm On Feb 26, 2015
This is not just a difference between the two policemen
But there is a difference between the criminals too.
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by mmsen: 1:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
aflyingbird:
You went searching for links of faults, roflmao. They don't change the fact. No police force is perfect but the U.S police force is better than Nigeria's, by faaaaaar!!! You can deny it all you want, na your wahala be that. We wonder why the country is upside down when people like you are too stubborn to clean up your mess.

Where did I say that one is better?

The fact is none of them are good. They are all capable of brutality.

For you to claim that one is better than another, especially at this point in time, takes an amazing feat of ignorance. Ferguson has been all over the news; Michael Brown - all over the news and yet here you are speaking as an advocate for the police in north America. It wasn't difficult for me to find proof - this has been a much discussed topic of late. Anyone not in a cave (or hut) would know this.

You truly are a lost, misguided soul.

P.S.
Since when is finding evidence a negative?

For you to see proof and still turn your head away reinforces my point about people like you and the unfortunate effects of religious indoctrination.

For the record - information needs to be substantiated by way of proof for them to become 'fact'. Clearly you are not very bright.

Here's another case - http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/indian-man-alleged-assaulting-crowdfunding-pages-article-1.2118061
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by DickDastardly(m): 1:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
RottenTomato:

U must be a daft!!! Ur brain is rotten and useless!
Wow! What a way to announce your entry into Nairaland. Welcome Rotten Tomatoe.
DickDastardly has noticed you! cool
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by aksule(m): 1:49pm On Feb 26, 2015
While it is true that our police are brutal by the way they arrest,however you should also look at the environment. A police car which here in Nigeria is either for DIG or lG is there boldly written police. Here criminals don't understand civil treatment. They will run away if by mistake the police applied such treatment. There by their attitude they won't attempt to run away. Most of the prisons in these developed countries are the average Nigerian homes. Before we compare let's look at our developmental pace.
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by RottenTomato: 1:51pm On Feb 26, 2015
DickDastardly:

Wow! What a way to announce your entry into Nairaland. Welcome Rotten Tomatoe.
DickDastardly has noticed you! cool
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 26, 2015
see canadian police with correct ride. But 9jarian police na treking things on point. Chai we need change
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by Oiselenjakhian(m): 2:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
Hello I am a web developer. My personal website is [url]trustondevcenary.com[/url] please visit my site and get in touch with me if you want a website.

In addition [url]afrogearclothing.com[/url] is a website that I designed for a client. Please visit it and subscribe by email to receive updates when we launch.
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
If you have a situation where a suspect is resisting arrest, you.ll end up seeing a rough confrontation, no matter the country.
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by xwolverine: 2:23pm On Feb 26, 2015

Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by Joshuadon: 2:49pm On Feb 26, 2015
madridguy:
@ OP I hope you dey aware that AIG Mbu is around the corner. Very funny pics...Nigeria Police force disrespecting suspect since year created. Lol

sometimes,we shdnt blame the police, as a suspect you u shd obediently fellow their orders,but naija get strong wch will later result into bundling the suspect like an animal.....
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by madridguy(m): 3:09pm On Feb 26, 2015
Joshuadon:

sometimes,we shdnt blame the police, as a suspect you u shd obediently fellow their orders,but naija get strong wch will later result into bundling the suspect like an animal.....

Well said my brother.
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by GentleToks(m): 3:54pm On Feb 26, 2015
aflyingbird:
You just said you have only lived in Nigeria and the U.S but somehow concluded the Nigerian police force is better than Britain's. You sound foolish right now!!! One does not need to have lived in Britain sef to know what you said is false!!! In either case, it's false!!! People like you hold Nigeria back because you don't want to admit it needs major improvement. I save my proper English writing for when it matters, not when it comes to engaging fools like you!!!

You r an idiott.

Halfwit, take a look at my moniker; my name is Tokunboh; born and bred in UK. I am in Rochester, Kent at moment if that ll help u out of your mystery. I live here in UK and i see what the British police men do like Nigeria and America police every now and then.

What put u idiot in this situation is your inability to access satellite tv channels where u ll see both British and America police doing the same thing u r accusing Nigeria police of.

Why don't you go and display this same attitude that would make Nigeria police to attack you to British police men and see how your miserable life ll be handled by your glorified british police men? Slave mentality at its peak.

I never said Nigeria police men are perfect but don't come here and sell me that your slave mentality. If you want to see America and British police men (not all) atrocities, go online, watch history and crime channels as well as Youtube
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by dolphinheart(m): 3:59pm On Feb 26, 2015
The day i understood what "Dizzy" "dazed" " traumatized" really meant was the day i tried explaining to an officer about my rights .
If you dnt have money and u re not connected, I'm very sorry .
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by Tmercy(m): 4:08pm On Feb 26, 2015
DickDastardly:
More APC thugs to go down this way, as Mbu has arrived Lagos grin

*makes a beeline outta thread* cheesy
ur rented brothers dey protest against buhari f9 e ti fail
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 26, 2015
simplemach:
Hahahaha, our men in black no dey carry last. And this kind of arrest will follow when the suspect refuse to drop #100 box to free himself.

gringrin **FAINTS**
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by DBlackCeazer(m): 4:24pm On Feb 26, 2015
@ op,when the person them wan arrest no comply nko?
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by remi4ever(m): 4:38pm On Feb 26, 2015
zick19:
I was surfing through the web when i came accross these 2 pictures and i can't help laughing after seeing the both...... please, which of the arrests looks more matured between the 2......
grin grin grin You Really SUrfed well!!!

Full Story Of Shina Rambo: The Most Notorious Armed Robber / Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) / Ritualists In Delta Gang Rape, Kill Woman, Remove Her Eyes & Private Parts

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52