Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,535 members, 7,958,645 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:36 PM

Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy (33664 Views)

Aisha Buhari Speaks On U.S. Visit, Governor Fayose’s Attacks / Fayose Attacks Buhari Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Daily Sun(pic) / Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy by olameday: 11:06pm On Feb 15, 2015
saago n bugo!!!!!!! GMB winning #team...
Re: Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy by fareed69(m): 11:33pm On Feb 15, 2015
Ayo omo Fayose an adage in Yoruba says A kin gbo Ariwo ni ile agba lemeji meaning we don't hear shouts in the house of an elder 2ce but it seems this proverb is all about you.
Continue saying all U can say I know by May 29th, U ll be singing a different Song and u ll start writing apology letters as you ve done earlier
U ll begin to run even if its ur shadows U are seeing.
Ojo na nbo ni Jesu Kristi wi.
Re: Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy by fareed69(m): 11:37pm On Feb 15, 2015
mascot87:
I doubt if this thug called Fayose will die well

Ko le ku iku rere tele
He can't die an honorable death
May 29 is around the Corner Bros let's all keep our fingers cross.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy by dammytosh: 12:09am On Feb 16, 2015
Ayo Fayose is right PDP has a terminal illness and will die soon.

Oloshi omo keekere.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy by crown777(m): 12:24am On Feb 16, 2015
ichidodo:
Fayose is absolutely correct...Baba is just pained of being sidelined in the scheme of things,he's a catankerous old he-goat that needs to be put on a leash lest he hurts himself....

Come to think of it.... Is Obj lying? All the things he said abt Gej are true. Why do we black hate truth and uprightness with passion? Dollar was $215 dis morning. Until we start buying bread for 2k before we know say problem dey?
Re: Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy by Facosco(m): 2:39am On Feb 16, 2015
i am so sorry for all of you that is condeming fayose instead of you to deal with the message you are attaking the messenger is Obasanjo acting as a good elder stateman? this was exactly what he did during yaradua time because these people refused tor him to bw dictating to them does he feel he is the only person that can fix nigerian if he is he has good 8years for himself to solve nigeria's problem but how much can he do? someone that can't give his daughter home trainning that want to fix nigeria because i wonder if iyabo has home trainning she wouldnt have written such letter to his father a Obasanjo was a man i respected so much before but now i think he has lost it
Re: Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy by personal59: 3:43am On Feb 16, 2015
lyntiffany:
and your pa Buhari said what in 2011, that he will run election? APC remove the speck in your eyes before removing PDP's speck.

Op u read what me nd d guy discuss before I reply him with that? Pls try to read our discussion first before coming in between thanks for ur addition u are highly welcome but so sorry d discussion is nt for third party thanks
Re: Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy by kelvinnn(m): 4:58am On Feb 16, 2015
Re: Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy by CaptainAmerica1: 5:59am On Feb 16, 2015
Re: Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy by Faraidi(m): 6:03am On Feb 16, 2015
Re: Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy by PEREP: 6:07am On Feb 16, 2015
chocolatelady:
I pity this man called Fayose. If Buhari wins this election, only God knows what will happen to him. He is now opening his mouth and be saying all sorts of things, when the time comes he will close his mouth.

Sai Buhari

He is a governor with immunity and he will comlete his term.

At the end of the day, PDP will have more governors than APC.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy by sambisa5: 6:29am On Feb 16, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:

Buhari is no one's puppet. Common sense isn't common after all.

This criminal should watch his mouth sha. Cries of an impeached governor.

Abeg Like if you want him impeached again

it is so fortunate that whatever man does doesn't affect God,,,,,,,,,, truth is just too bitter,,,,,,this man said the truth,,,,,,apc suporter r not seeing any truth in this becos they want buhari has president at all costis

hhaahhahahahahahhhahah,,,but watch God rule this Nigeria Himself.
Re: Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy by delta234: 6:52am On Feb 16, 2015
kingthreat:
When touts, thugs, and criminals are kings, the country lies in doom. angry angry angry
....including Tinubu, I guess ??
Re: Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy by kingthreat(m): 6:59am On Feb 16, 2015
delta234:

....including Tinubu, I guess ??

Stop talking like you reason via your anuss. Every criminal should be prosecuted irrespective of the party. So far, Tinubu didn't have 40,000 deployed to his state to enable him rig elections.
Re: Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy by walozanga(m): 7:11am On Feb 16, 2015
sincerenigerian:
Fayose should have told us this in 2011 when Obasanjo was campaigning for Jonathan. Where was Fayose when Obasanjo spearheaded Jonathan's campaign in 2011? Fayose is a desperate man like Jonathan. Fayose knows he has no chance if Jonathan is kicked out of presidential villa.

You dont know the meaning of desperate, let me teach u. BUHARI is the full meaning of DESPERATE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy by anigbajumo(m): 7:56am On Feb 16, 2015
ManUtdholic:
So many idiots here believed GMB will jail gej ,fayose if he wins(tho impossible)

Even gmb said
"Those who steal not stole will end up in kirikiri"
u can c nw dat u b fresh and original idiot....u knw dat dey av stolen b4 d arrival of GMB
Re: Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy by Shekemba(m): 10:10am On Feb 16, 2015
I trust Fayose will run as he always does when GMB is inaugurated on May 29. He will comeback prostrating, and may even carry load of brooms to warm his way back to APC.
...... no way, this time around. Kirikiri straight.
Re: Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy by Albishir: 10:34am On Feb 16, 2015
What are all these clowns sayin against Fayose in this thread? Are you fools? Do you think Nigeria should or will perpetually remain in the hands of all these military embezzlers? May God punish all the haters of Nigeria's transformation moves. GEJ till 2019 or else you all can go and die!
Re: Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy by vision2022: 10:35am On Feb 16, 2015
I don't even know whether this man called FAYOSE do think of future at all, after his recent publication on GMB wishing him dead, he has not lean his leason, am pitying fayose b/cos after May 29, his condition will change and possibly relocate to OTUOKE.
Re: Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy by ManUtdholic: 10:49am On Feb 16, 2015
anigbajumo:
u can c nw dat u b fresh and original idiot....u knw dat dey av stolen b4 d arrival of GMB
Who havnt stole before
Even GMB h8story as ptf is well knwn
Not obj claims
Re: Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy by Chiaka(f): 11:23am On Feb 16, 2015
chocolatelady:
I pity this man called Fayose. If Buhari wins this election, only God knows what will happen to him. He is now opening his mouth and be saying all sorts of things, when the time comes he will close his mouth.

Sai Buhari

Forget he wont win. God is against him. Three times tried , three times failed......and will fail again. Those are the ways of men who truncate democracy.....they never will.
Re: Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy by Chiaka(f): 11:26am On Feb 16, 2015
Shekemba:
I trust Fayose will run as he always does when GMB is inaugurated on May 29. He will comeback prostrating, and may even carry load of brooms to warm his way back to APC.
...... no way, this time around. Kirikiri straight.

Forget he wont win. God is against him. Three times tried , three times failed......and will fail again. Those are the ways of men who truncate democracy.....they never will. When it happens, no tears, just Praise Almighty God because he has his ways......and remember these words
Re: Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy by anigbajumo(m): 12:18pm On Feb 16, 2015
ManUtdholic:

Who havnt stole before
Even GMB h8story as ptf is well knwn
Not obj claims
oga na lie....nobady as ever investigate Buhari nd tender his evidence base on embezzlement issue....Go nd find d main info of GMB
Re: Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy by TheOtherview: 12:48pm On Feb 16, 2015
Re: Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy by macof(m): 5:06pm On Feb 16, 2015
Carry on Fayose my governor. They(APShit) can talk but we are winning this election for GEJ
Obj is as useless as an old mad man
Re: Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy by macof(m): 5:29pm On Feb 16, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:

Buhari is no one's puppet. Common sense isn't common after all.

This criminal should watch his mouth sha. Cries of an impeached governor.

Abeg Like if you want him impeached again

Idiagbon certainly had Buhari exactly where he wanted him back in the 80s
Re: Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy by macof(m): 5:31pm On Feb 16, 2015
pring:
Fayose should shut up.
He is part of the people telling Nigerians to reject INEC'S card reader innovation which will ensure one man, one vote for a credible election.
Watch boko haram intensify there killings in the coming weeks so that Jonathan will say Nigeria is at war.
Watch people coming to AIT to sell another shift of Election. 
Reason why will Buhari be killing his Northern stonghold of votes? Or election boycott of his strong hold? No, he can not be behind the killings. 
Then reason why can't jonathan well equip the military to fight boko haram?
PDP is Boko haram and Boko haram is PDP. ......Andrew Azazi. ....NSA

Yet this Buhari keeps threatening Nigerians with war, blood and violence
Jst as he threatens We see all that happen in his domain
Let him try the South first and see his family all pay dearly
Re: Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy by macof(m): 5:33pm On Feb 16, 2015
SuperModerator:
So enemy of the President = Enemy of Nigeria

The enemy to the throne is an enemy to the kingdom
Re: Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy by macof(m): 5:36pm On Feb 16, 2015
crown777:

Come to think of it.... Is Obj lying? All the things he said abt Gej are true. Why do we black hate truth and uprightness with passion? Dollar was $215 dis morning. Until we start buying bread for 2k before we know say problem dey?

Yes of course Obj is a liar..the old man even lies about his age

What has naira and dollar got to do with GEJ??
Blame Obj for his administration's dependency on crude oil which is fast falling

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? / Nigerian Military Schools-where Are The Ones Located Down South? / 1985 Coup: How I Led Soldiers To Pick Up Buhari – Col. A. Aminu (rtd)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.