Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) (40770 Views)

A.C.N, A.N.P.P And Others Called For Interim National Government In 2007 / Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency / Pastor Tunde Bakare Address The Nation; Calls For An Interim National Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by dein77(m): 4:55pm On Feb 16, 2015
Isiterere:
Throw away any information Chief Aremu Olusegun Obasanjo and Sahara reporter gave out at your own peril.

When it comes to politics, nearly everybody have their price. Seems Barcanista price has been paid.

ALL IZZ WELL

Or maybe he could now clearly see through the APC'S prism of lies, lies and more lies.

1 Like

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Dejohnbull: 5:01pm On Feb 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
You're welcome .Just be careful with these your blood thirsty fellow party members/supporters , though you've always said that you're not a card carrying member of any party.Even in the PDP we have these kind of people that won't let people express themselves without being shouted at ,silenced and accused of making anti party comments and don't be surprised that some people are more than ready to do anything just to be seen as an ardent member/supporter of the party.But every democracy has always been strengthened by the ability of the people to speak up if they deem it necessary.Freedom of speech and expression should not be slaughtered on the altar of any political affiliation .
Thank you.
Gej transformation moving around, the umbrella is big enough to cover all nigerians

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Ovamboland(m): 5:04pm On Feb 16, 2015
barcanista:
Well, first I appreciate your maturity as a progressive. I will continue to participate in politics without fear or favor but when it comes to issues that bothers on National Security, I am always being careful. If you listen to Obasanjo carefully, he wasn't even sure. First he said GEJ was training snipers, till date we haven't witnessed any politically motivated assassination. Now comes the issue of ING. The question I will throw at you is "For who" and by who? How possible and rational is that considering that the handover date, election dates all falls within a stipulated time in the constitution? On the election shift, the law permits INEC to even shift it until April 28 date. That doesn't come as a surprise but a shock. What about the ING? How will they be able to manipulate the law? Three postulations were made which is real? If you say it was to keep the government in check, the question is is it morally right to play politics with National security? Is it right to create such atmosphere because of politics? Has GMB uttered any word on this?

Baracanista, i will never jump into the bandwagon of those who think you have a change of heart on the need for 'CHANGE' in the class of people ruling Nigeria since 1999. I take it as a legitimate observation worthy of discussion without emotion and hysteria. I will call on all thinking posters to completely ignore those who have nothing reasonable to contribute to barcanista's view point than to shout GEJ till whenever.

I could have easily been swayed by Barcanista' argument if this was early last year that GEJ would never be that crass and unmindful of the consequences of his reckless actions but the truth his GEJ is already on the point of no return and ready to go 'gung ho' no matter whose horse is gored. He longer gives a hoot about public opinion, morality, ethics and such sissy attributes as he is going for broke.

With the hefty lies issuing directly from him such as not been aware of decision to shift elections, waving aside the Ekiti tapes as not worthy of investigation etc. reminds me of Goebbels, Hitler's chief Minster of propaganda when he said the bigger the lies the easier it is to ram it down the throat of the public. People will like hahaa, he can't make that stuff up it must be true.

Let me tell you what is in ING headed by Abdulsalam for GEJ, the first is they are in the same corrupt class of looters as the possibility of probe from Abdulsalam is very remote. Second, the agitation of some naive northerners will be quelled as he would have handed over power to the 'North' just as IBB calculated with Shonekan.

We have a crazy bull in our democratic china shop, nothing is really beyond him, we must find a way to quietly ease him out before he pull the structures down to our collective suffering.

7 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by DesChyko: 5:05pm On Feb 16, 2015
sincerenigerian:
There was a meeting where the poll results were discussed by Jonathan, Diezani and Mimiko. My source told me Diezani told Jonathan how worried she was about how the campaign has turned out. She expressed her frustration and became worried. At the meeting, Mimiko told her not to worry that actions were in place to turn things around. It was at that meeting Mimiko brought up the idea to replace Jega and replace him with their man in which the president rejected initially but later willing to go with the idea. This happened less than two weeks ago.

@OP, I expected better from you.

You and all these anonymous sources? You're no different from Sahara reporters.
Long epistle by the way, against an e-warrior and against The President. I hope these foot your bills.

2 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by cheruv: 5:06pm On Feb 16, 2015
berem:
Barcanista,can you confirm this? Has the pressure gotten so much you had to open this thread?
Anyway,I understand the presssure and threats you are going through. While you become a PDP supporter on Nairaland,I know you are still a Buharist at heart.
Definitely,I understand you.
barcan is under severe pressure at the moment and only you understand him.why not propose and become his wife,so that you can soothe him of his pains? undecided

1 Like

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by DesChyko: 5:09pm On Feb 16, 2015
dein77:

Or maybe he could now clearly see through the APC'S prism of lies, lies and more lies.

Dude, your thread brought me here. When I met it locked, I knew something hefty must be going on down heregrin
Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by dein77(m): 5:12pm On Feb 16, 2015
DesChyko:

Dude, your thread brought me here. When I met it locked, I knew something hefty must be going on down heregrin

Today na serious day for politics section.

I want to believe the guy is banned at the moment.

It's been one heaven of a day.
Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 16, 2015
cheruv:

barcan is under severe pressure at the moment and only you understand him.why not propose and become his wife,so that you can soothe him of his pains? undecided
what is this attention seeking fool yapping about?

Mtscheeew!

1 Like

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by DesChyko: 5:25pm On Feb 16, 2015
berem:
what is this attention seeking fool yapping about?

Mtscheeew!

Don't mind being called a fool, but I'll love to see you get married to barcanista

1 Like

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 16, 2015
DesChyko:

Don't mind being called a fool, but I'll love to see you get married to barcanista
ok
Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Firefire(m): 5:33pm On Feb 16, 2015
dein77:

Today na serious day for politics section.

I want to believe the guy is banned at the moment.

It's been one heaven of a day.

He is a free man already.
Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by OAM4J: 5:36pm On Feb 16, 2015
@barcanista

I just saw the other closed thread.

I dont think you need to go that far. Truth is when you open a thread like this and even called for it to be put on home page, you should have been prepared for the good, the bad and the ugly.

You are very much entitled to you analysis and opinion but those who disagree with you, especially those who passionately disagree with you are also entitled to their opinions both on the message and the messenger.

I am not 100% sure GEJ is rooting for ING, but I strongly disagree with the basis upon which you ruled it out, ditto my first post on this thread.

But hey, there are no permanent friends or enemies in politics, come up with another analysis and opinion tomorrow and see some of those who disagree with you now hail you and some of those hailing you now call you names...such is Politics...so CHILL bro.

Like jaybee3 wrote...the important national assignment now is to get 'cluelessness' and corruption out of Aso rock, anyhow it comes.

7 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by biafranqueen: 5:42pm On Feb 16, 2015
Gbawe:

Look you hag, I am not interested in popularity for myself or that of anyone else. Truly secure Nairalanders will know and understand, from their own fulfilled and successful private lives, that it is losers and no-hoper who come online looking for popularity and 'likes'. I have no interest in impressing anyone. My message is not for a frustrated, hateful and bitter hag like you. It is for APC fans and Nigerians who want change and not GEJ butt-lickers like you. Comprende?
It is very unfortunate that you took this opportunity to show how insecure you are. Continue lying to yourself because we read the PM's and he even wanted to volunteer , to help the team because he saw that all you guys can do is insult without ever ever stating a plausible fact. Fostering a military dictator on the Nigerian people is only a wish from Londoners like you that would not suffer under Tinubu/Buhari regimine.

That you came here to fight because somebody did not act like the zombie that you are so proud to claim is despicable.

Your a liar and a defamer, just like the leaders you want to rule. Nothing incriminating in those emails but you swore they would show his true colors and expose his underhanded ways.
You have been proven to be fake, jealous and a serious backstabber. Those emails showed the guy was ready to take bullet for APC and you tried to defraud the public, got busted and still have mouth to call me names. I thought I was talking to a human but now I count you as one of those demon possessed jokers trying to destabilize Nigeria from abroad you have failed like your master Tinubu....

24 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by PointB: 5:53pm On Feb 16, 2015
reporter1:

Dude you are trying to rationalize the mindset of crooked people which you cannot. Jonathan walks in the circle of the most evil people in Nigeria. People that would do anything to perpetuate power.

Let me help you with the "merit" aspect. Jonathan is afraid of what Buhari will do if Buhari wins.

Yes oo. People like Obasanjo, Tinubu, and Atiku! cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by zimoni(f): 6:00pm On Feb 16, 2015
La wah oooooo

See as they rushed the dude.

He only posted his opinion online but they accused him of being a mole. This is the same guy who had been chanting Sai Buhari since he decamped to APC camp.

Politics is indeed a dirty game.

This section is becoming too hot for some people.

Patiently following the actions in 4D.

1 Like

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Faun(m): 6:10pm On Feb 16, 2015
The type of treatment Barcanista received on this thread is the type of treatment Amaechi and the rest of the South South i.d..iots in APC will receive when the time comes.

4 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Faun(m): 6:11pm On Feb 16, 2015
Losers.
Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by ozoigbondu: 6:16pm On Feb 16, 2015
Barcanista has been ripped to pieces by his own camp.Poor him i wonder the emotional pans and taruma as his own members rip into him as they mercilessly tore him apart limb from limb bastardizing and ostrasizing him for critizing their propaganda

PDP fans please have we ever attacked one of us so savagely cos he has contary opinion undecided
Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by nwafuluozoh: 6:18pm On Feb 16, 2015
biafranqueen:
It is very unfortunate that you took this opportunity to show how insecure you are. Continue lying to yourself because we read the PM's and he even wanted to volunteer , to help the team because he saw that all you guys can do is insult without ever ever stating a plausible fact. Fostering a military dictator on the Nigerian people is only a wish from Londoners like you that would not suffer under Tinubu/Buhari regimine.

That you came here to fight because somebody did not act like the zombie that you are so proud to claim is despicable.

Your a liar and a defamer, just like the leaders you want to rule. Nothing incriminating in those emails but you swore they would show his true colors and expose his underhanded ways.
You have been proven to be fake, jealous and a serious backstabber. Those emails showed the guy was ready to take bullet for APC and you tried to defraud the public, got busted and still have mouth to call me names. I thought I was talking to a human but now I count you as one of those demon possessed jokers trying to destabilize Nigeria from abroad you have failed like your master Tinubu....
See finishing.

6 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by dein77(m): 6:21pm On Feb 16, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Barcanista has been ripped to pieces by his own camp.Poor him i wonder the emotional pans and taruma as his own members rip into him as they mercilessly tore him apart limb from limb bastardizing and ostrasizing him for critizing their propaganda

PDP fans please have we ever attacked one of us so savagely cos he has contary opinion undecided

No way. We aren't brutes. We don't attack one Iof us, not mindingtheir dissenting views.

Today's been a great day.

1 Like

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by dein77(m): 6:25pm On Feb 16, 2015
biafranqueen:

Chaaaiiii. ...

Watching from the sidelines has never been this pleasurable.

3 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by ozoigbondu: 6:25pm On Feb 16, 2015
dein77:

No way. We aren't brutes. We don't attack one Iof us, not mindingtheir dissenting views.

Today's been a great day.

What APC crew did to their best soldier is brutality infact fatality

2 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by nwafuluozoh: 6:42pm On Feb 16, 2015
Barcanista ' s blood everywhere. Suddenly there's nothing good about Barcanista. He's a mole, begger and self serving. Dude, you should learn from this. Even your adopted "bros" and "oga" dem don drop you like ashawo pant.
Honesty, I don laff you tire. But I still dey pity you small.
Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by joeyfire(m): 6:59pm On Feb 16, 2015
OAM4J:
@barcanista

Like jaybee3 wrote...the important national assignment now is to get 'cluelessness' and corruption out of Aso rock, anyhow it comes.

"Anyhow it comes abi"?? Do you live in naija?
Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by aresa: 7:08pm On Feb 16, 2015
barcanista:
How sensible is it to call me an enemy within when I am neither a card carrying member of any party neither do i attend any meeting whether offline or online? So airing my own view on a subject makes me enemy within? Some of you guys can be funny though

This is the problem with you hydra head snakes and pretentious people.

You've proclaimed your support for the APC and Buhari many times on nl so what difference does it make what card you carry?

Be yourself, be who you are and quit jumping from post to post from fence to fence. We don't hide, we say what we want and stick to our beliefs and core convictions.

It's not by force my friend....

6 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 16, 2015
Gbawe:

My good man, do not worry about me. Let these people carry on. By the grace of God, we shall all know each other in future. People who should be begging for God's mercy are cursing those who God has blessed abundantly. I am not Barcanista and I do not need anything from anyone. I have never asked anyone for anything in regards to my contributions here which are driven by patriotism and a love of Nigerians. Let fools like the Biafranhag continue to rant and take a personalised/hateful view over everything. The Gbawe she wants to insult is far above her uncouth words. Virtually all Nairalanders, even those who detest me, will know I have told the truth about Barcanista. The hardcore bigots, following GEJ because of ethno-religious bias, can believe what they want. i don't care about such folks.

You are such an ediot! People following GEJ because of ethno religious bias but you righteous Gbawe following Buhari/Osibanjo not because of ethno religious bias but for the love Nigeria. You re very disgusting. The reverse is actually the case. Most buhari supporters are ethno religious biased.

5 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by aresa: 7:17pm On Feb 16, 2015
joeyfire:

"Anyhow it comes abi"?? Do you live in naija?

Does it matter where you live to want something better for your own country?
Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by vivalavida(m): 7:42pm On Feb 16, 2015
I had to read from the first page. Wow. This is so unfair to barcanista. Cant someone voice his/her opinions again? Must party affiliations stop one frm saying his/her mind again? Or is their a gag order on dissent on APC members online? Must it always be about the herd mentality?

Barcanista,you have learnt your lessons today,
Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by joeyfire(m): 8:07pm On Feb 16, 2015
aresa:

Does it matter where you live to want something better for your own country?

I live in nigeria so I can't afford to gamble with future on an "anyhow it comes" change. If shit hits the fan will my diaspora peeps leave their comfy perches and return to spill their own blood

1 Like

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by aresa: 8:31pm On Feb 16, 2015
joeyfire:

I live in nigeria so I can't afford to gamble with future on an "anyhow it comes" change. If shit hits the fan will my diaspora peeps leave their comfy perches and return to spill their own blood

You've gambled with tens of billions stolen because of corruption and incompetence, you've gambled with thousands of needless deaths because of corruption and incompetence, you've gambled with economic stagnation with your naira now almost worthless

Your kind of continued death wish gamble is what nigerians don't want....

3 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by obayaya(m): 8:55pm On Feb 16, 2015
Gbawe:
@APC fans.

I can tell you all 100% that Barcanista is not who you think he is. Cleverly, Omenka, Rawani, Sincerenigerian, genius100 and others have worked him out somewhat with their gut instinct but I can tell you guys I have 100% proof Barcanista is a divisive and entirely self-serving individual, much like GEJ, who is working for his own agenda and motivated by what he can get for himself. Dude has PMed me a few times. His PM are all self-serving requests even the most self-serving mercenary would be proud of. I graciously and diplomatically 'swept him aside' every time because I don't trust people I do not know and I am aware that people can be full of deceit and claim to be what they are not.

As an honourable man, I will not reveal the content of the PMs from Barcanista. Suffice to say I have been a member of this forum for 5 years and people know I am solid, dependable and stand for what I stand for yesterday, today and tomorrow. Barcanista switches sides like a prostitute. I became aware of him on NL because of his passionate defence of Obanikoro. I pointed out to him that Obanikoro is a failure and Nairalanders can go and trace our exchanges back then. Today , backing Koro no longer 'pays' for Barcanista. I have watched all his antics of late and laughed to myself. I would even have continued to ignore this thread and let Barcanista carry on with his two-faced attempt at deceiving the biggest online community of Nigerians, because I felt I owed him a dignified slience over our PM exchanges that shame him and reveal his true motivation, if Barcanista had not gone too far with his "Now you know your friends" quip.

I can tell you all this guy is a self-serving turncoat trying to play all sides against each other and profit personally in the process. APC fans know me here and many understand I am not interested in attention, money or anything else. I just want a Nigeria that works. Not so self-serving individuals like Barcanista. I really struggled with my conscience to come out with this because I did not want to out Barcanista even as I also felt strongly about what he is doing which I know to be dangerous and pure grade A deceit. I had felt I owed Nairalanders the truth about Barcanista for a long time but I also wrestled with the fact that a PM (Private message) should remain that and not be used to compromise anyone. That said, I knew what Barcanista was up to when he began initiating subtle anti-APC threads. I had hoped he would come to his senses and change his ways especially because Barcanista knows he has shown himself to an outspoken APC supporter in myself. Yet Barcanista did not stop. Instead he grew more brazen in his attempt to deceive the forum and begin his new 'contract' of working for and laundering the image of GEJ.

APC fans, I sincerely urge you guys to begin ignoring this guy. We are here to gain a better Country. Politics is not even my thing per se. I am here because I want a better Nigeria. Someone called Barcanista an "enemy within" earlier. That is what he is and I warn APC fans to be strong and united because the 7 weeks postponement of the election is to facilitate a huge financial drive to sabotage Buhari through the use of anyone who makes their mercenary services available to the PDP for monetary reward. Barcanista wants to leverage on what he assumes to be his "APC Nairaland leader" popularity to begin sabotaging the chances of the Party from within. I have warned APC fans. Barcanista forced my hand with his deceitful behaviour and pretense. He went too far, knowing I know what he is about, with his "I am objective" duplicity. The last straw that broke the Camel's back is his " I Know my friends" attempt , after I know the deceit he is practising, to make out APC supporters have now turned against him wrongly. Many of you know my integrity is not in doubt here. I am still here after many of my Nairaland contemporaries have left because I passionately want a Nigeria that works as well as the nations of the world I have access to. When Barcanista starts these sort of threads, kindly ignore him so he can talk to his PDP comrades. [size=14pt]Barcanista is exactly like Femi Fani-Kayode. [/size]

You are just a pathetic old fool...

All these just because barcanista aired his opinion which is different from your position? SMH

that apart

Barcanista, this is what you get when you do things just to please others..

I've told you this times without number.. You are a man without conviction..

Where is your Oga Ilugunboy? I'm yet to see his own attack!!!

Remember when they applauded you when you started this macabre dance? You basked in the glory...

I hope you enjoy this as much as you enjoyed the applause

6 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 16, 2015
barcanista:
It is one propaganda too many. It is a threat to peace and our collective unity. I have absolute confidence that the election will be held and winner will be inaugurated come May 29.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

ESN/IPOB Attacked Passengers, Burnt Buses In Imo Over Sit-At-Home - Man (Video) / Oshiomhole's Chief-of-staff, Patrick Obahiagbon Stoned By Angry Protesters / Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.