Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) (40757 Views)

A.C.N, A.N.P.P And Others Called For Interim National Government In 2007 / Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency / Pastor Tunde Bakare Address The Nation; Calls For An Interim National Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by segalex: 11:38pm On Feb 15, 2015
when they told us election would be postponed, we all said it wasn't going to happen but alas it happened.
I've learnt to trust Sahara reporters now or at least give them some element of doubt

10 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by talktimi(m): 11:41pm On Feb 15, 2015
Barcanista for president

4 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 15, 2015
gists:

I wanted to keep quiet for now on this thread because this is coming from barca. But I feel like making just a point because of the highlighted paragraph.

Is it not the same president that promised not to go for re-election? Is it not the same president that told Christiane Amanpour that electricity is now stable in Nigeria? That is a bold-face lie on international New TV! And he said it comfortably and naturally. He even went further by saying ordinary citizens on the street of Lagos will attest to the improve power and urged CNN to conduct interviews with the people. There are too many lies this man has made in the past few years. I am just wondering how come barcanista thinks GEJ was not in his usual self LYING TO KERRY. That GEJ told Kerry that election will hold doesn't mean he meant it or at least doesn't mean he hasn't changed his mind after the meeting with Kerry.

I didn't take the sahara reporter message seriously until I read the part that said Abdulsallam was contacted about heading the ING but he not only rejected it but also reported to some people. I don't know if the story is true or not, but as far as I am concerned all politicians are a$sholes and it looks like GEJ is the biggest a$shole among then in Nigeria. Hence, I won't put this beyond him.
GMB had said the 2011 election will be his last to participate as a contestant. Jonathan had promised not to go for a second term. Óbj wÀs Ñot expected to seek re-election by his party-men in 2003. All these bothers on choice and not a consttitutional matter. GEJ might have told Kerry that May 29 date is sacrosanct, but it is pure constitutional matter. He can't perpetrate himself in power illegally. It can't work. We saw what happened in Cote d'viore that GÉJ even supported Gbagbo's step-aside. It can't work! If GEJ contacted Abdusalam, of what gain is that to him? The ING has only been used once in 1993 aÑd that was by a Military administration. Even at that, Shonekan was booted out by another Khaki General. Under what guise will that be achieved?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Clerverly: 11:55pm On Feb 15, 2015
barcanista:
[s]GMB had said the 2011 election will be his last to participate as a contestant. Jonathan had promised not to go for a second term. Óbj wÀs Ñot expected to seek re-election by his party-men in 2003. All these bothers on choice and not a consttitutional matter. GEJ might have told Kerry that May 29 date is sacrosanct, but it is pure constitutional matter. He can't perpetrate himself in power illegally. It can't work. We saw what happened in Cote d'viore that GÉJ even supported Gbagbo's step-aside. It can't work! If GEJ contacted Abdusalam, of what gain is that to him? The ING has only been used once in 1993 aÑd that was by a Military administration. Even at that, Shonekan was booted out by another Khaki General. Under what guise will that be achieved?[/s]

So Nigerians should not talk, when they are seeing actuals steps being taken by the ruling party to undermine the constitution until jonathan breaches it with its attendant consequences, in order not to upset barcanista and his newly- found friends??

38 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by holatin(m): 12:00am On Feb 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Are you pained...dusty Malik
BARCANISTA said the truth, I know most of you won't agree with him, but the truth will always prevail.
Cry me a river...
can you ever discuss politics without resorting to insult, I ve never seen you talk politics, argue constructively but yab, abuse and rant GEJ till 2***.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by arewafederation: 12:01am On Feb 16, 2015
My dear barcanista, even if the reports about interim government are mere propaganda, I think it is a healthy one. The signs that this govt does not intend to handover to Gen. Buhari if he wins are conspicuous even to the blind. The reports even if untrue, will help checkmate the govt and could make it drop such evil intentions if it has any.

The accusations also coming from Obj gives more credibility to the "propaganda".Obj may be a disgruntled old man, but I don't think he is going to make it up. You can also give it to sahara reporters that their stories most oftrn, turn out to be true.

Nigerians need to be kept at an alert.

29 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Nobody: 12:06am On Feb 16, 2015
Clerverly:

So Nigerians should not talk, when they are seeing actuals steps being taken by the ruling party to undermine the constitution until jonathan breaches it with its attendant consequences, in order not to upset barcanista and his newly- found friends??
well, nowhere did I say people should not talk. First, I am not a believer of conspiracy theories. I look at the merit of every argument before taking my position(you may disagree anyway). Sometimes we all may not agree on a sÙbject or few subjects, that doesn't mean we should assume the disagreement to political disloyalty which unfortunately some "progressives" here does. As for your "newly found friends", I need to tell you that my personal relationship with people generally goes beyond political sentiment. Politics is only an aspect of my life. I won't want to join issues with some people here calling me "names".

7 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by gists: 12:06am On Feb 16, 2015
Clerverly:

I wonder how barca now think that GEJ is a saint. He talked about this not being constitutional. But I hope he has not forgotten the "I don't give a damn" outburst of the president when he deliberately went against the constitution by not declaring his asset. Also let not forget that GEJ got a large sum from a donor more than constitutionally allowed towards his campaign bid. I am not a lawyer, but is it not a case of neglect of constitutional responsibility for Nigerian Army to say it cannot guaranty safety on just one day? If all these happened, how can we say GEJ cannot attempt this simply because we think it is unconstitutional? The excuse of this being illegal or unconstitutional does not hold water at all.

20 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by holatin(m): 12:07am On Feb 16, 2015
barcanista:
All rumours my brother. Forget about what one National Security Adviser or some group of protestera and political parties says, they cannot effect any change of date. The President cannot wake up from his slumber to announce election postponement, it is beyond him. If Council of State like let them all endorse election shift, it amounts to nullity. INEC does not take orders from anybody, let them blab.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by superstar1(m): 12:09am On Feb 16, 2015
@ barcanista

Just know that anything and everything is possible with this insane government.

One thing about Nigeria you need to realise is, for every step govt wants to take, it always test the waters with rumours, before unfolding the full package.

Hardly has there ever been a rumour that did not come out to be true after all.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Truckpusher(m): 12:15am On Feb 16, 2015
Clerverly:
I don't know the basis of your thread other than to be seen as a fair and neutral commentator. That in itself, is not a bad thing, as it positions you well in case of any eventualities, at least it would facilitate your alibi! (that's what cowards are known for, not saying you are one though)

However, I find your write up, myopic, self serving and biased!

First,You highlighted the so called "propaganda" from the Opposition camp while conveniently leaving that of the ruling party like the allegation of "Jega meeting with the APC in Dubai", "Jega sharing of PVC to goats and cows in the North" etc

Second, when the NSA flew the first Kite of election postponement, I remembered vividly as you came to defend the ruling party that it was just a mere propaganda which was not going to happen with your usual quotation of some constitutional bla! blah! However, when it eventually happened, all you did, was, open a thread to cry over a spoiled milk.

Thirdly, you have heard it severally here and offline from jonathan's supporters, that the ogogoro Master will rather hand over to the military than General Buhari, but up to this moment, we have not seen any thread from you on the development.

Meanwhile, I am not here to argue with you endlessly about your vainglorious thread on APC "propaganda" but to let you know, that the APC and some well meaning Nigerians have read the current political barometer, which is suggestive of non-interest in the election by the ruling party and are now coming out to alert Nigerians nay international community the danger and the consequences of playing and toying with destinies of Nigerians by either further postponing the general elections or instigating violence to stay put to power.

If you choose to dismiss a proactive measure by the opposition as "Propaganda", then I don't think we owe you any apology, afterall propaganda is allowed in politics.

Good night Barcanista.
Cry me a river oh ,cry me a river oh (cry me cry me) cry me a river oh grin

9 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Truckpusher(m): 12:18am On Feb 16, 2015
*Spreads mat and wait for APC paid e-rats to cry me the Atlantic ocean as one of their own is exposing their propaganda mercenaries* grin

And suddenly there was fire in the camp of the enemies. grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Nobody: 12:18am On Feb 16, 2015
Well, first I appreciate your maturity as a progressive. I will continue to participate in politics without fear or favor but when it comes to issues that bothers on National Security, I am always being careful. If you listen to Obasanjo carefully, he wasn't even sure. First he said GEJ was training snipers, till date we haven't witnessed any politically motivated assassination. Now comes the issue of ING. The question I will throw at you is "For who" and by who? How possible and rational is that considering that the handover date, election dates all falls within a stipulated time in the constitution? On the election shift, the law permits INEC to even shift it until April 28 date. That doesn't come as a surprise but a shock. What about the ING? How will they be able to manipulate the law? Three postulations were made which is real? If you say it was to keep the government in check, the question is is it morally right to play politics with National security? Is it right to create such atmosphere because of politics? Has GMB uttered any word on this?
arewafederation:
My dear barcanista, even if the reports about interim government are mere propaganda, I think it is a healthy one. The signs that this govt does not intend to handover to Gen. Buhari if he wins are conspicuous even to the blind. The reports even if untrue, will help checkmate the govt and could make it drop such evil intentions if it has any.

The accusations also coming from Obj gives more credibility to the "propaganda".Obj may be a disgruntled old man, but I don't think he is going to make it up. You can also give it to sahara reporters that their stories most oftrn, turn out to be true.

Nigerians need to be kept at an alert.

7 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by edogirl2: 12:19am On Feb 16, 2015
Op is either naive or he's been mischievous.

He says the report by Sahara Reporters lacks credibility becos an interim govt is not part of the constitution, and so it it will not happen.

But high - ranking PDP/govt officials are telling us repeatedly they will never hand over to Buhari.

If election is conducted and Buhari wins, and they refuse to hand over to him, what does he think will happen?

There will be chaos, and in that chaos, Mr Jonathan will simply hand over to someone (most likely a military person), and at that point, the constitution is effectively suspended due to the'extraordinary' circumstances country finds itself in. Even if interim govt is a civilian one, when a country faces existential circumstances, the constitution will take second billing to fixing the country. Afterall, if there's no country, the constitution will be worthless. An interim govt will quickly find justification for its existence.

With ING in place, Jonathan achieves his aim. Interim govt will simply say there is a need for a sovereign national conference to resolve all the

major issues confronting the country and that only after that wil elections hold. Then you are looking at a minimum of 12 months, by which
time GEJ/Madueke are in distant memory and can relax and enjoy their loot.

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Truckpusher(m): 12:20am On Feb 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Are you pained...dusty Malik
BARCANISTA said the truth, I know most of you won't agree with him, but the truth will always prevail.
Cry me a river...
grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by SomebodyLovesMe: 12:23am On Feb 16, 2015
Mr barcanista, there is wisdom in sitting back quietly and watching things unfold, instead of commenting on things you don't know about. You have seen how desperate this govt is. In just a few weeks, we will know whether or not this information is true.

17 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by rusher14: 12:23am On Feb 16, 2015
[b]Barca is a brilliant analyst with a motive.

A motive for which I give him some kudos as he brought to light an issue which many have found a way to ignore.

He knows fully well there is a conspiracy against the state brewing at the moment but to break the news he cannot act like he is in favour or against. Not dissimilar to how soldiers on hearing of mutiny break the matter to their fellow officers. You never know the other party's position on the matter so you broach the subject with some tact and detachment.

The signs are ominous and I fear the government of the day has no plans of accepting a loss in the presidential election or indeed handing over to the General when the time comes.

My fear is that some might use the insecurity in places like Borno to cause a carnage never before witnessed. I fear for the life of the General this moment.

If they cannot see that plan through, then a postponment of the elections as we have just seen and possibly again in future would be considered.

Lastly, with impatience of the electorate and the international community a plan may be hatched to hand over to an ING or military government in one form or another.

These are glaring matters that we face us as we approach the D-day.

Wish all of us goodspeed.[/b]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Clerverly: 12:24am On Feb 16, 2015
barcanista:
[s]Well, first I appreciate your maturity as a progressive. I will continue to participate in politics without fear or favor but when it comes to issues that bothers on National Security, I am always being careful. If you listen to Obasanjo carefully, he wasn't even sure. First he said GEJ was training snipers, till date we haven't witnessed any politically motivated assassination. Now comes the issue of ING. The question I will throw at you is "For who" and by who? How possible and rational is that considering that the handover date, election dates all falls within a stipulated time in the constitution? On the election shift, the law permits INEC to even shift it until April 28 date. That doesn't come as a surprise but a shock. What about the ING? How will they be able to manipulate the law? Three postulations were made which is real? If you say it was to keep the government in check, the question is is it morally right to play politics with National security? Is it right to create such atmosphere because of politics? Has GMB uttered any word on this?[/s]

Did you actually post this on one of the so called propaganda thread??

barcanista:
All rumours my brother. Forget about what one National Security Adviser or some group of protestera and political parties says, they cannot effect any change of date. The President cannot wake up from his slumber to announce election postponement, it is beyond him. If Council of State like let them all endorse election shift, it amounts to nullity. INEC does not take orders from anybody, let them blab.arcansita:
All rumours my brother. Forget about what one National Security Adviser or some group of protestera and political parties says, they cannot effect any change of date. The President cannot wake up from his slumber to announce election postponement, it is beyond him. If Council of State like let them all endorse election shift, it amounts to nullity. INEC does not take orders from anybody, let them blab.

10 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Collynzo419: 12:25am On Feb 16, 2015
barcanista:
[s]well, nowhere did I say people should not talk. First, I am not a believer of conspiracy theories. I look at the merit of every argument before taking my position(you may disagree anyway). Sometimes we all may not agree on a sÙbject or few subjects, that doesn't mean we should assume the disagreement to political disloyalty which unfortunately some "progressives" here does. As for your "newly found friends", I need to tell you that my personal relationship with people generally goes beyond political sentiment. Politics is only an aspect of my life. I won't want to join issues with some people here calling me "names".[/s]

You can only deceive eediots like you. Why are you not MAN enough to say who you are really supporting?

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Truckpusher(m): 12:25am On Feb 16, 2015
Phockphockman,Firefire,anonimi,PapiWata,idumuose,Biafranqueen,Juliaann,EUROBOMBER,KanwuliaJara.

Make una come see me see cryooooo.... cheesy

When I came into this thread I thought that Buhari just died with the kind of cry that was emanating from this quarter. grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by reporter1: 12:26am On Feb 16, 2015
barcanista:
well, nowhere did I say people should not talk. First, I am not a believer of conspiracy theories. I look at the [b]merit of every argument [/b]before taking my position(you may disagree anyway). Sometimes we all may not agree on a sÙbject or few subjects, that doesn't mean we should assume the disagreement to political disloyalty which unfortunately some "progressives" here does. As for your "newly found friends", I need to tell you that my personal relationship with people generally goes beyond political sentiment. Politics is only an aspect of my life. I won't want to join issues with some people here calling me "names".

Dude you are trying to rationalize the mindset of crooked people which you cannot. Jonathan walks in the circle of the most evil people in Nigeria. People that would do anything to perpetuate power.

Let me help you with the "merit" aspect. Jonathan is afraid of what Buhari will do if Buhari wins.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by GANJAFARMER: 12:30am On Feb 16, 2015
Who die here?

I can see too many APC online supporters crying and wailing , abi Buhari dun die? grin

9 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by produce(m): 12:33am On Feb 16, 2015
GANJAFARMER:
Who die here?

I can see too many APC online supporters crying and wailing , abi Buhari dun die? grin
reformat yur brain

27 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Truckpusher(m): 12:35am On Feb 16, 2015
produce:
reformat yur brain
His brain doesn't need any kind of reformation but you sure do need one especially now that you can't spell correctly. tongue

9 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by LFJ: 12:35am On Feb 16, 2015
barcanista:
The content of the original post is my humble submission after proper analysis of various submission. I am 100% responsible for it and it is in tandem with my conscience and patriotism. I owe no one any apology for this write-up, neither am I promoting any partisan interest.

Abeg Seun, Obinoscopy, Ishilove and Lalasticala make una do justice to enable more contribution.

I always respect your view, but in this case you get it wrong. Jonathan and his people are criminals, they can dance naked in the market at this point just to prevent Buhari from getting into Aso Rock. Don't pretend that you don't know that Jonathan fear this Buhari more than he fear his God.

13 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Nobody: 12:36am On Feb 16, 2015
In my thread I said only Jega can postpone election, Jega did. Prior to that, it was an open secret that the NSA and the Military were in favor of poll shift. I don't see where that thread defended GEJ and PDP. It is unfortunate that you so assume along that line. You asked why I didn't write on the allegations of FFK and co, well I don't need to because they are mere aallegation. There are things I concern myself with. Well I don't think I owe you further explanation. It's a shame that you misinterpret my position for people pleasing. One thing about me is that I don't see for approval, I believe that ppl should appreciate me the way I am and not what I am not. If my position isn't in tandem to yours, state yours and let's argue like adults. Going this route will be rather unfortunate. Goodnight
Clerverly:
I don't know the basis of your thread other than to be seen as a fair and neutral commentator. That in itself, is not a bad thing, as it positions you well in case of any eventualities, at least it would facilitate your alibi! (that's what cowards are known for, not saying you are one though)

However, I find your write up, myopic, self serving and biased!

First,You highlighted the so called "propaganda" from the Opposition camp while conveniently leaving that of the ruling party like the allegation of "Jega meeting with the APC in Dubai", "Jega sharing of PVC to goats and cows in the North" etc

Second, when the NSA flew the first Kite of election postponement, I remembered vividly as you came to defend the ruling party that it was just a mere propaganda which was not going to happen with your usual quotation of some constitutional bla! blah! This was your actual post on that thread:

However, when it eventually happened, all you did, was, open a thread to cry over a spoiled milk.

Thirdly, you have heard it severally here and offline from jonathan's supporters, that the ogogoro Master will rather hand over to the military than General Buhari, but up to this moment, we have not seen any thread from you on the development.

Meanwhile, I am not here to argue with you endlessly about your vainglorious thread on APC "propaganda" but to let you know, that the APC and some well meaning Nigerians have read the current political barometer, which is suggestive of non-interest in the election by the ruling party and are now coming out to alert Nigerians nay international community the danger and the consequences of playing and toying with destinies of Nigerians by either further postponing the general elections or instigating violence to stay put to power.

If you choose to dismiss a proactive measure by the opposition as "Propaganda", then I don't think we owe you any apology, afterall propaganda is allowed in politics.

Good night Barcanista.

4 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Collynzo419: 12:38am On Feb 16, 2015
Anybody want recharge card? Ready to vote GEJ?

PM me

Bastard....

1 Like

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Collynzo419: 12:38am On Feb 16, 2015
barcanista:
[s]In my thread I said only Jega can postpone election, Jega did. Prior to that, it was an open secret that the NSA and the Military were in favor of poll shift. I don't see where that thread defended GEJ and PDP. It is unfortunate that you so assume along that line. You asked why I didn't write on the allegations of FFK and co, well I don't need to because they are mere aallegation. There are things I concern myself with. Well I don't think I owe you further explanation. It's a shame that you misinterpret my position for people pleasing. One thing about me is that I don't see for approval, I believe that ppl should appreciate me the way I am and not what I am not. If my position isn't in tandem to yours, state yours and let's argue like adults. Going this route will be rather unfortunate. Goodnight[/s]

Me don decode u long time and u know it. I respect people that say it as it is.

Ok tell us, why should we vote for Jonathan Goodluck?

27 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Clerverly: 12:41am On Feb 16, 2015
barcanista:
[s]In my thread I said only Jega can postpone election, Jega did. Prior to that, it was an open secret that the NSA and the Military were in favor of poll shift. I don't see where that thread defended GEJ and PDP. It is unfortunate that you so assume along that line. You asked why I didn't write on the allegations of FFK and co, well I don't need to because they are mere aallegation. There are things I concern myself with. Well I don't think I owe you further explanation. It's a shame that you misinterpret my position for people pleasing. One thing about me is that I don't see for approval, I believe that ppl should appreciate me the way I am and not what I am not. If my position isn't in tandem to yours, state yours and let's argue like adults. Going this route will be rather unfortunate. Goodnight[/s]

Full of contradictions!! Just accept You are a TANiod in the night, and a Buharist in the day!!

Anyway let's move on! We have noted!

22 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Collynzo419: 12:42am On Feb 16, 2015
Clerverly:

Full of contradictions!!

Bro check ur mentions. Goodnite
Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Nobody: 12:44am On Feb 16, 2015
LFJ:

I always respect your view, but in this case you get it wrong. Jonathan and his people are criminals, they can dance naked in the market at this point just to prevent Buhari from getting into Aso Rock. Don't pretend that you don't know that Jonathan fear this Buhari more than he fear his God.
Well, I am not saying whether or not GEJ is a Saint or a demon. I looked at the suject in its entirety before reaching my position. The good thing about life is that we may not always agree on everything, but the merit of our respective position will help in no small way.

1 Like

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by vicadex07(m): 12:47am On Feb 16, 2015
barcanista:
well, nowhere did I say people should not talk. First, I am not a believer of conspiracy theories. I look at the merit of every argument before taking my position(you may disagree anyway). Sometimes we all may not agree on a sÙbject or few subjects, that doesn't mean we should assume the disagreement to political disloyalty which unfortunately some "progressives" here does. As for your "newly found friends", I need to tell you that my personal relationship with people generally goes beyond political sentiment. Politics is only an aspect of my life. I won't want to join issues with some people here calling me "names".

I never knew you were this feeble minded. To be sincere, I am really ashamed, I used to admire you.

I guess you watched GEJ's presidential media chat and u swallowed all his lies hook, line and sinker. Its not your fault though. GEJ is such a good and perceptually unassuming liar.

The way he twisted the "stealing is not corruption" statement was incredible. But he forgot to clarify what he meant by "ordinary" stealing people are shouting corruption because this time around he has now realized after the media backlash that stealing is not so ordinary and a thief should be called a thief.
What he failed to address also is his commitment to prosecuting all the confirmed "thieves" in his administration.

I cannot believe you have suddenly bought-in to his lies cos of the media chat.

I just remembered to add this too.

When is he going to explain the meaning of

"how much did Jim nwobodo stole? Money that cannot even buy a peugeot and yet buhari jailed him; is that good?"

29 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Ribadu Names Nigerians Who ‘Frustrated’ Fight Against Corruption / Olufemi Michael Abikoye To Nigerians In Ghana: 'Go Back Home' / ‘kidnap Kingpin’ Wadume regains freedom, gets heroic Welcome In Taraba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.