Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Pandemonium In Owerri: As Woman Turns To Tortoise - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pandemonium In Owerri: As Woman Turns To Tortoise (3687 Views)

Okorocha Inspects Ongoing Works In Owerri As Kids Show Him Love (pics) / Woman Turns Her Fridge Into A Wardrobe In This Era Of Change (pix) / Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pandemonium In Owerri: As Woman Turns To Tortoise by valicious1(m): 11:16pm On Feb 15, 2015
[b]Woman Turns To Tortoise
There is pandemonium in Owerri,
Imo State capital as hundreds of
residents gathered at the busy
Tetlow/School Road, junction,
Sunday to watch in awe a scene
where a woman was alleged to
have turned into a tortoise.
Aside causing traffic gridlock on a
quiet Sunday afternoon at the
road, many watched the carcass
of a tortoise which was killed and
burnt by angry youths.
Various accounts of what really
happened could be not
ascertained by our reporter who
had to listen to conflicting stories
from various witnesses.
According to one of eye witness, a
middle aged woman in a Keke
Napep was said to have asked a
little boy to pick a certain amount
of money on the road for her. The
boy refused until passerby who
got wind of what was happening
intervened and forced the woman
to pick the naria notes. She was
said to have turned to a tortoise
immediately she picked the
money.
Another eye witness said the boy
picked the money and gave it to
the woman and suddenly she
turned to a tortoise. .
Efforts by our reporter to speak to
the boy were futile as family
members shielded him from
speaking to the press. One of the
relatives of the boy was seen
praising God for not allowing the
devil wreck havoc on her family.
“God I thank, God I thank You o,
God I thank you,
Source. www.innonewsinternational.com/news/pandemonium-in-owerri-as-woman-turns-to-tortoise/[/b]
Re: Pandemonium In Owerri: As Woman Turns To Tortoise by SeverusSnape(m): 11:22pm On Feb 15, 2015
We need videos..... And pictures too.
Then and only then will this fairly tale be believed.

4 Likes

Re: Pandemonium In Owerri: As Woman Turns To Tortoise by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 15, 2015
Pictures of the woman before after and when she was turning into a tortise or else is a

6 Likes

Re: Pandemonium In Owerri: As Woman Turns To Tortoise by valicious1(m): 11:42pm On Feb 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Condense:
Pictures of the woman before after and when she was turning into a tortise or else is a
SeverusSnape:
I no beg una to open my thread o angry

2 Likes

Re: Pandemonium In Owerri: As Woman Turns To Tortoise by tobechi20(m): 11:43pm On Feb 15, 2015
Apc

2 Likes

Re: Pandemonium In Owerri: As Woman Turns To Tortoise by isan(m): 11:55pm On Feb 15, 2015
Lie lie lie and more lies op u must be pdp fan

1 Like

Re: Pandemonium In Owerri: As Woman Turns To Tortoise by kestolove95(m): 12:06am On Feb 16, 2015
Tori tori!
Re: Pandemonium In Owerri: As Woman Turns To Tortoise by sarmiie(m): 1:59am On Feb 16, 2015
isan:
Lie lie lie and more lies op u must be pdp fan

hehehe

propaganda propaganda proganda and more propaganda op u must be apc fan

4 Likes

Re: Pandemonium In Owerri: As Woman Turns To Tortoise by cjrane: 2:20am On Feb 16, 2015
valicious1:
[b]Woman Turns To Tortoise
There is pandemonium in Owerri,
Imo State capital as hundreds of
residents gathered at the busy
Tetlow/School Road, junction,
Sunday to watch in awe a scene
where a woman was alleged to
have turned into a tortoise.
Aside causing traffic gridlock on a
quiet Sunday afternoon at the
road, many watched the carcass
of a tortoise which was killed and
burnt by angry youths.
Various accounts of what really
happened could be not
ascertained by our reporter who
had to listen to conflicting stories
from various witnesses.
According to one of eye witness, a
middle aged woman in a Keke
Napep was said to have asked a
little boy to pick a certain amount
of money on the road for her. The
boy refused until passerby who
got wind of what was happening
intervened and forced the woman
to pick the naria notes. She was
said to have turned to a tortoise
immediately she picked the
money.
Another eye witness said the boy
picked the money and gave it to
the woman and suddenly she
turned to a tortoise. .
Efforts by our reporter to speak to
the boy were futile as family
members shielded him from
speaking to the press. One of the
relatives of the boy was seen
praising God for not allowing the
devil wreck havoc on her family.
“God I thank, God I thank You o,
God I thank you,
Source. www.innonewsinternational.com/news/pandemonium-in-owerri-as-woman-turns-to-tortoise/[/b]
Is this any of the tortoise?

2 Likes

Re: Pandemonium In Owerri: As Woman Turns To Tortoise by ignis: 4:35am On Feb 16, 2015
Strange things always happening at owerri.
Re: Pandemonium In Owerri: As Woman Turns To Tortoise by kent79: 5:53am On Feb 16, 2015
Really?
Re: Pandemonium In Owerri: As Woman Turns To Tortoise by Jibreen4u(m): 6:38am On Feb 16, 2015
Na Jonathan cause dis one too abi?
Re: Pandemonium In Owerri: As Woman Turns To Tortoise by clemz88(m): 6:48am On Feb 16, 2015
valicious1:

you de fex
Re: Pandemonium In Owerri: As Woman Turns To Tortoise by Nobody: 6:50am On Feb 16, 2015
Lienus always lying!!
Re: Pandemonium In Owerri: As Woman Turns To Tortoise by Vicotex(m): 6:53am On Feb 16, 2015
Apc jazzmen/Ritualist at work.
Re: Pandemonium In Owerri: As Woman Turns To Tortoise by Nobody: 7:16am On Feb 16, 2015
This is nothing but cheap propaganda fabricated from the coven of PDP to distract us from kicking that bastard back to River Otueke.

#Sai Buhari!

1 Like

Re: Pandemonium In Owerri: As Woman Turns To Tortoise by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 16, 2015
This same owerri that water was supposedly gushing out of a tree nde? undecided undecided

Ndi b'anyi, ndewo nu o!
Re: Pandemonium In Owerri: As Woman Turns To Tortoise by That9jaVine(m): 8:44am On Feb 16, 2015
Op can lie!
Re: Pandemonium In Owerri: As Woman Turns To Tortoise by valicious1(m): 9:12am On Feb 16, 2015
You'all can call someone in owerri to confirm. The incident caused a major go-slow for hours around the tetlow axis yesterday.
Re: Pandemonium In Owerri: As Woman Turns To Tortoise by greatestman(m): 9:28am On Feb 16, 2015
Condense:

White lie my brother
Re: Pandemonium In Owerri: As Woman Turns To Tortoise by Juliet11111(f): 9:36am On Feb 16, 2015
LolZzz
Re: Pandemonium In Owerri: As Woman Turns To Tortoise by DrLee(m): 9:39am On Feb 16, 2015
grin
African technology at its best
Re: Pandemonium In Owerri: As Woman Turns To Tortoise by valicious1(m): 9:47am On Feb 16, 2015
Juliet11111:
grin pips pips pips please the Op is totally right about the issue. My elder sisiter was there (tetlow road) yesterday and saw everything that happened, she actually took some pics of the burnt tortoise. Mods please frontpage. That's the trending gist in owerri right now
No mind d doubting monkeys, na so dem go take doubt away dia destiny
Re: Pandemonium In Owerri: As Woman Turns To Tortoise by SOLMICHAEL(m): 10:05am On Feb 16, 2015
pictures or...
Re: Pandemonium In Owerri: As Woman Turns To Tortoise by Blackfire(m): 10:21am On Feb 16, 2015
SOLMICHAEL:
pictures or...

na ben 10,dey change to animal o
Re: Pandemonium In Owerri: As Woman Turns To Tortoise by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 16, 2015
valicious1:

No mind d doubting monkeys, na so dem go take doubt away dia destiny

Re: Pandemonium In Owerri: As Woman Turns To Tortoise by SOLMICHAEL(m): 11:01am On Feb 16, 2015
Blackfire:

na ben 10,dey change to animal o
funny!!!
Re: Pandemonium In Owerri: As Woman Turns To Tortoise by wordcat(m): 11:02am On Feb 16, 2015
valicious1:

You actually begged them by putting it here on nairaland.
Re: Pandemonium In Owerri: As Woman Turns To Tortoise by eaglechild: 11:10am On Feb 16, 2015
OP

You forgot to add that the child later turned into a white unicorn with a red horn and blue wings and flew away.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Black Igbo Month:philip Effiong From Akwa Ibom Is The Second President Of Biafra / Zahra Buhari Calls President Obama #childfuckers ( Photo ) / Exclusive! Diezani Madueke’s Son In-law Ugonna Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.