Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,769 members, 7,851,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:44 AM

Tonto Dikeh displays her dogs again including a tatoo of a dog (photo ) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Tonto Dikeh displays her dogs again including a tatoo of a dog (photo ) (1905 Views)

She Came Back To Nigeria Just Bcoz Of Her Dogs / End Time! Goat Profusely Sucking From The Breast Of A Dog (photo) / Lady Declares Her Dogs Missing In Abuja Via Instagram (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh displays her dogs again including a tatoo of a dog (photo ) by Henrybright(m): 7:49am On Feb 16, 2015
It's very obvious that Tonto Dike is really in love with pet (dogs ) ,she uploaded this picture on instagram this morning. I guess u guys can spot the tatoo on her right hand and what the tatoo is.

Re: Tonto Dikeh displays her dogs again including a tatoo of a dog (photo ) by ammyluv2002(f): 8:04am On Feb 16, 2015
Fake account undecided undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh displays her dogs again including a tatoo of a dog (photo ) by Henrybright(m): 8:08am On Feb 16, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Fake account undecided undecided
how did u know It's fake
Re: Tonto Dikeh displays her dogs again including a tatoo of a dog (photo ) by ireneony(f): 11:45am On Feb 16, 2015
Cool! But the dogs are a bit to much. It must be very expensive taking care of them
Re: Tonto Dikeh displays her dogs again including a tatoo of a dog (photo ) by haibe(m): 11:47am On Feb 16, 2015
Cute dogs.. she isn't cute
Re: Tonto Dikeh displays her dogs again including a tatoo of a dog (photo ) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 16, 2015
ireneony:
Cool! But the dogs are a bit to much. It must be very expensive taking care of them
she gat d money to take care of dem, datz y she adopted dem......
Re: Tonto Dikeh displays her dogs again including a tatoo of a dog (photo ) by Odunayomhy(m): 4:07pm On Feb 17, 2015
ireneony:
oga she N̶̲̥̅̊ complain na!
Re: Tonto Dikeh displays her dogs again including a tatoo of a dog (photo ) by Henrybright(m): 5:07pm On Feb 17, 2015
she just love dogs
Re: Tonto Dikeh displays her dogs again including a tatoo of a dog (photo ) by Drajah(m): 9:44pm On Feb 17, 2015
Henrybright:
she just love dogs

And that's the only reason I like her.... grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh displays her dogs again including a tatoo of a dog (photo ) by Henrybright(m): 8:19am On Feb 18, 2015
Drajah:

me too... I wish I can Remove 1 of d dogs through d pix... #see wish #lolz
Re: Tonto Dikeh displays her dogs again including a tatoo of a dog (photo ) by dasparrow: 4:35pm On Feb 18, 2015
Drajah:

I also like the fact that Tonto likes dogs and takes good care of her dogs.

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between Adult Dog Food And Puppy Food / Boerboel Puppies Loading...... / The King Is Back...5mnths Old Male Slant Back German Sherped...awesome Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.