Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

..............brain Teaser.......test Your Sense Of Reasoning..(photo) - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ..............brain Teaser.......test Your Sense Of Reasoning..(photo) (40696 Views)

This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This / Test Your Self 'quantitative ' / Quantitative Reasoning: Answer This Very Difficult Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ..............brain Teaser.......test Your Sense Of Reasoning..(photo) by abbeycial: 3:22pm On Feb 16, 2015
Wealthyone:
HOTFL i.e Hold On Till Father Leaves.

experience is d best teacher
Re: ..............brain Teaser.......test Your Sense Of Reasoning..(photo) by creativeEngr: 3:35pm On Feb 16, 2015
Her reply was HOME...

What's the prize?

QED.

1 Like

Re: ..............brain Teaser.......test Your Sense Of Reasoning..(photo) by DEGREE2466(m): 3:41pm On Feb 16, 2015
Godbless9ija:
Check out...
Brain teaser....

i posted this same topic with this pix sometime ago but it did not make frontpage.

Moderators why?
Re: ..............brain Teaser.......test Your Sense Of Reasoning..(photo) by DEGREE2466(m): 3:46pm On Feb 16, 2015
Godbless9ija:
Check out...
Brain teaser....

here is the link of my original post

https://www.nairaland.com/1947523/solve-puzzle-genius-picture
Re: ..............brain Teaser.......test Your Sense Of Reasoning..(photo) by Easyolags(m): 4:06pm On Feb 16, 2015
Godbless9ija:
Check out...
Brain teaser....

her answer was aight
Re: ..............brain Teaser.......test Your Sense Of Reasoning..(photo) by ruggedtimi(m): 4:07pm On Feb 16, 2015
Hold on till father leaves...no1 is a genuis to get the ans. It is on google.
Re: ..............brain Teaser.......test Your Sense Of Reasoning..(photo) by Sunymoore(m): 4:13pm On Feb 16, 2015
She replied "Okay"
Common on guys is that obvious...
Re: ..............brain Teaser.......test Your Sense Of Reasoning..(photo) by moskey: 4:18pm On Feb 16, 2015
Her reply was OKAY...
Re: ..............brain Teaser.......test Your Sense Of Reasoning..(photo) by swankylay(m): 4:25pm On Feb 16, 2015
Oya yell me the answer to this.
My brother left five stones on the floor . he arranged them 2-1-2 ....what message did he pass to me?

neyur:

It is logical...so don't expect the answer to be too straight forward....
Re: ..............brain Teaser.......test Your Sense Of Reasoning..(photo) by RaeMystix: 4:29pm On Feb 16, 2015
iluvweed:
grin

The answer is HATE U.... grin

She removed one match stick from letter O and she added it the L, remember just 3 match stick can make a (triangular shaped) letter A.....Thank me later..... cool

Seconded grin
HATE U is the answer
Re: ..............brain Teaser.......test Your Sense Of Reasoning..(photo) by phiszo(m): 4:42pm On Feb 16, 2015
home
Re: ..............brain Teaser.......test Your Sense Of Reasoning..(photo) by neyur: 4:51pm On Feb 16, 2015
swankylay:
Oya yell me the answer to this.
My brother left five stones on the floor . he arranged them 2-1-2 ....what message did he pass to me?

The picture of the five stones left on the floor or I don't believe....

1 Like

Re: ..............brain Teaser.......test Your Sense Of Reasoning..(photo) by lepasharon(f): 4:58pm On Feb 16, 2015
HOTFL? is that a real word ? undecided

2 Likes

Re: ..............brain Teaser.......test Your Sense Of Reasoning..(photo) by Ghoxt: 5:11pm On Feb 16, 2015
Wealthyone:

Impressive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ..............brain Teaser.......test Your Sense Of Reasoning..(photo) by skentelelady(f): 5:22pm On Feb 16, 2015
creativeEngr:
Her reply was HOME...

What's the prize?

QED.

I bet the answer is HOME which is 14 words after removing one stick

It couldnt have been HOTFL because how did she expect the guy to understand that?
Re: ..............brain Teaser.......test Your Sense Of Reasoning..(photo) by Makks777(m): 5:29pm On Feb 16, 2015
How can she say 'hold on till father leaves'...ah...maybe she culd
Re: ..............brain Teaser.......test Your Sense Of Reasoning..(photo) by Born14clara(m): 5:29pm On Feb 16, 2015
Wealthyone:
I've tried this severally without an answer.
Re: ..............brain Teaser.......test Your Sense Of Reasoning..(photo) by experimentist: 5:53pm On Feb 16, 2015
I no get time for dis nonsense
Re: ..............brain Teaser.......test Your Sense Of Reasoning..(photo) by 46arcadez(m): 5:59pm On Feb 16, 2015
Wealthyone:
Will buy u drink
Re: ..............brain Teaser.......test Your Sense Of Reasoning..(photo) by Matilda005: 6:02pm On Feb 16, 2015
the answer is HOTEI, she removed d down part of d L nd it bcame I nd dats HOTEI
Re: ..............brain Teaser.......test Your Sense Of Reasoning..(photo) by uss25dec: 6:09pm On Feb 16, 2015
REMOVE ONE STICK FROM capital 'H' N U WUD GET small 'h'. DAT MEANS SHE IS IN THE 'hOTEL'. JST A VERY DIFF QUESTION BUT A SIMPLE ANS. AM SURE AM RIGHT N DESERVE MY GIFT/AWARD/RECOGNITION angry angry cry cry
Re: ..............brain Teaser.......test Your Sense Of Reasoning..(photo) by rildwanullahi(m): 6:34pm On Feb 16, 2015
It means wait for fourteen min
Re: ..............brain Teaser.......test Your Sense Of Reasoning..(photo) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 16, 2015
princealbashir:

Years, you're right.
H - Hold
O - On
T - Till
F - Father
L - Leaves.
this isn't an english word
Re: ..............brain Teaser.......test Your Sense Of Reasoning..(photo) by uss25dec: 7:04pm On Feb 16, 2015
AM STILL EXPECTING MY AWARD. THE ANS IS 'hOTEL' BY REMOVING ONE STICK FROM 'H' undecided shocked shocked
Re: ..............brain Teaser.......test Your Sense Of Reasoning..(photo) by swankylay(m): 8:09pm On Feb 16, 2015
[The truth is u cant know what it means cuz its a code btw me n ny bro.

So is d puzzle in review.

quote author=neyur post=30788380]

The picture of the five stones left on the floor or I don't believe....
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: ..............brain Teaser.......test Your Sense Of Reasoning..(photo) by EasyBundles(m): 8:36pm On Feb 16, 2015
#gbam!!
Re: ..............brain Teaser.......test Your Sense Of Reasoning..(photo) by kayalla(f): 8:37pm On Feb 16, 2015
princealbashir:

Years, you're right.
H - Hold
O - On
T - Till
F - Father
L - Leaves.

dude re the guy in question? how could u figure this out, i got like 15 of my colleagues no one had a clue
Re: ..............brain Teaser.......test Your Sense Of Reasoning..(photo) by princealbashir: 9:34pm On Feb 16, 2015
IamHumility:
That's true.
I've never noticed.
Are U̶̲̥̅ a gamer? Sorry for asking

LOL. Not a gamer. Took a while, but figured it out somehow.
Re: ..............brain Teaser.......test Your Sense Of Reasoning..(photo) by princealbashir: 9:36pm On Feb 16, 2015
kayalla:

dude re the guy in question? how could u figure this out, i got like 15 of my colleagues no one had a clue
LOL. Figured it out somehow.

1 Like

Re: ..............brain Teaser.......test Your Sense Of Reasoning..(photo) by Kaysalas(m): 7:36am On Feb 17, 2015
Godbless9ija:
Check out...
Brain teaser....
Since according to you he went to the girl's house to write the message and then left, tell me ! I pray thee, how he got the REPLY!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Many People Are In This Room? (photo) / Think You Are Smart? Answer At Least One Of These Riddles / Eyes Test : What Numbers Did You See?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.