Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,842 members, 7,831,726 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee - Business (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee (81162 Views)

How Do I Get My Money Back From A Micro Finance Bank? / What Can I Do Online That Will Guarantee Atleast $5 Daily / Lending Money To Friends Who Hardly Pay Back: how to get your money back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (55) (Go Down)

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Richard6(m): 2:01pm On Mar 10, 2015
My joy, my strength and my courage are the sweet words, love and appreciation from my numerous fans via text messagee, calls and on whatsapp, those I have put smiles on their faces and those who understand that I mean well for them. Am not bothered or moved by just 2 people. Those of you that am managing their betting accounts that started with 50k last week like I told them, I wil send you the new password to your bettinng account after tomorrow's matches to confirm what the 50k has turned into. I had to change your passwords so that you won't have access to your account and get discouraged or scared and change your mind.
Thanks.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by almajiri101: 2:11pm On Mar 10, 2015
Richard6:
My joy, my strength and my courage are the sweet words, love and appreciation from my numerous fans via text messagee, calls and on whatsapp, those I have put smiles on their faces and those who understand that I mean well for them. Am not bothered or moved by just 2 people. Those of you that am managing their betting accounts that started with 50k last week like I told them, I wil send you the new password to your bettinng account after tomorrow's matches to confirm what the 50k has turned into. I had to change your passwords so that you won't have access to your account and get discouraged or scared and change your mind.
Thanks.

Another strategy! Selling odds is bursted now it is account management.

Beware people.

3 Likes

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Emerson8(m): 2:26pm On Mar 10, 2015
almajiri101:

Another strategy! Selling odds is bursted now it is account management.

Beware people.
Just look at hw u are foolin around here. SMH for u bro! U are jst an e- tout
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by almajiri101: 2:33pm On Mar 10, 2015
Emerson8:

Just look at hw u are foolin around here. SMH for u bro! U are jst an e- tout

Call me names, i don't care. We will not allow any bagger to rip people off.

Let him keep posting his games like any other punters on this forum ( e.g madcheddars, loveth and so many others) and desist from fraudulent activities.

Great punters on this forum never asked people to buy odds or bring money for whatever purpose.

4 Likes

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Emerson8(m): 2:43pm On Mar 10, 2015
almajiri101:

Call me names, i don't care. We will not allow any bagger to rip people off.

Let him keep posting his games like any other punters on this forum ( e.g madcheddars, loveth and so many others) and desist from fraudulent activities.

Great punters on this forum never asked people to buy odds or bring money for whatever purpose.

Is that wat is eatin up, d money pple pay out of their own will and u are callin him a scammer as if he is usin jazz? Guy, get a life!
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Kolade354(m): 2:48pm On Mar 10, 2015
Am also suspecting this Richard but no problem let him continue to maga Lazy dude who cant forcast.

6 Likes

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by almajiri101: 2:49pm On Mar 10, 2015
Emerson8:

Is that wat is eatin up, d money pple pay out of their own will and u are callin him a scammer as if he is usin jazz? Guy, get a life!

He doesn't use jazz but capitalizing on newbies who do not know jack about sport especially football.

Yes he's a scammer, instead of him following the steps of other punters, he ventured into billing people and rip them off.

3 Likes

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Battery1(m): 2:53pm On Mar 10, 2015
Emerson8:

Come emerson, can't u ignore dis fool so dat he wil be talkin to only himself or do u want us to have more mad pple here? Richard said he doesn't knw u, he has never done anytin wit u, so wats eatin u up mr man? U hv been lookin for richard's attention and to exchange words with u bt belv me...he is too big for a tout like u.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by T3amie(m): 3:18pm On Mar 10, 2015
.Almajiri101....nah beg i Dey beg you... pls stop carryin peoples problems on your head....you have caused too much havoc... Enough is enough let us be
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by almajiri101: 3:34pm On Mar 10, 2015
T3amie:
.Almajiri101....nah beg i Dey beg you... pls stop carryin peoples problems on your head....you have caused too much havoc... Enough is enough let us be

Lol! If causing havoc would make you guyz to desist from fraudulent activities, then i'm ready to cause more than havoc.

Why are you supporting his fraudulent activities? do you have any affiliation with his illegal transaction? Besides how do i cause havoc? do i intterrupt your watsap group ? coming here to scout for newbies is what we are preventing.

4 Likes

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by T3amie(m): 3:53pm On Mar 10, 2015
almajiri101:

Lol! If causing havoc would make you guyz to desist from fraudulent activities, then i'm ready to cause more than havoc.

Why are you supporting his fraudulent activities? do you have any affiliation with his illegal transaction? Besides how do i cause havoc? do i intterrupt your watsap group ? coming here to scout for newbies is what we are preventing.
God dey oh..we guys are not complainin now
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by almajiri101: 4:04pm On Mar 10, 2015
T3amie:
God dey oh..we guys are not complainin now

Bro, don't see me as an intruder, many people of richard's fraudulent business had ripped so many gullible people on this forum and when they demand for their money, they will be blocked.

Go thru this sagebiz thread and see many of his like :

https://www.nairaland.com/2037098/soccer-nostrademus-excellent-football-analysis/289

4 Likes

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by candarlon: 4:11pm On Mar 10, 2015
I understand what you are saying but he promised a refund when bets loss and he does not stand by his words, tell him to refund my money.
OTgenasis:
My people, please let's take it easy and stop yabbing each other. I understand how those who pay for games feel when they lose a bet...I hate to lose a bet, even if its 50naira I stake.

As for me, I have never paid for any of Mr Richard's picks yet cos I'm trying to build my earnings..so I just wait for his daily picks.

And like he always says, he's human...even those foreign prediction sites too do make people lose bets once in a while. The first 3 picks I got from Mr Richards when I joined his what's app all won and I was impressed and am still impressed with his method of picking games.

So please let's stop abusing each other...Its a bet for heavens sake...not all bets are meant to be won...if we win every bet, then the bet companies themselves go don run down.

Have a blessed day ya'll and I wish us luck in all our bets this week and beyond.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by infobiz9ja(m): 4:16pm On Mar 10, 2015
I AM KING tongue grin
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by candarlon: 6:24pm On Mar 10, 2015
Richard6:
Thanks.
thief refund my money before you continue to fish for your new mugu, stupid lier!!!
To all your agents tell una oga make he refund my money oh!
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Krak(m): 6:31pm On Mar 10, 2015
infobiz9ja:
I AM KING tongue grin
And who is Queen?
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by bishop4APC: 6:40pm On Mar 10, 2015
candarlon:
thief refund my money before you continue to fish for your new mugu, stupid lier!!!
To all your agents tell una oga make he refund my money oh!

Forget dat money, no amount of noise would make him to refund ur money, dat's what he does for living. He's a wretched guy.

2 Likes

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by infobiz9ja(m): 8:49pm On Mar 10, 2015
Krak:

And who is Queen?

She knows herself but she isn't called queen she's called Bossett.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by phlio(m): 8:50pm On Mar 10, 2015
guys take it easy nah.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by T3amie(m): 10:06pm On Mar 10, 2015
Abeg ohh...SoMe BaDy shout Hallelujah..praise all richards game for 2day were green...the matchs still dey on sef
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by bishop4APC: 10:44pm On Mar 10, 2015
T3amie:
Abeg ohh...SoMe BaDy shout Hallelujah..praise all richards game for 2day were green...the matchs still dey on sef

Lie lie lienus. Is this how u guyz share false testimony ?
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by T3amie(m): 10:48pm On Mar 10, 2015
bishop4APC:

Lie lie lienus. Is this how u guyz share false testimony ?
if i lie make God punish me...RICHARDS WORDS....I have noticed that most people end up blaming me when they choose all my games and one cuts it despite after the advice I always give to play save and bet wisely.

Choose your games from these 7 games and goodluck.

1. England Conference North:
North Ferriby - Stalybridge (Over 1.5 goals)

2. England League One:
Coventry City - Bradford City (Over 1.5 goals)

3. Conference National:
Wrexham - Southport (Southport/Away team cleansheet - NO. i.e Wrexham to score)

4. Netherland Belften Divisie- Division B:
Almere City - Jong Helmont Spot (Helmont/Away team cleansheet - NO. i.e Almere City to score)

5. Scotish Cup:
Inverness - Rath Rovers (Inverness to win)

6. Champions League:
Real Madrid - Shalke04 (Over 1.5 Goals)

7. FC Porto - FC Basel (Basel/Away team cleansheet - NO. i.e Porto to score)

These games will produce 85- 90% green...My OWN SPEECH GO AND CHECK LIVESCORES.COM...TO VIEW THE OUTCOME
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Battery1(m): 10:49pm On Mar 10, 2015
Richard6:
For the sake of some of my fans who dont do whatsapp and have been calling me to post my games online for them, choose your games from these 7 games and goodluck.

2. England League One:

3. Conference National:

Almere City - Jong Helmont Spot (Helmont/Away team cleansheet - NO. i.e Almere City to score)

5. Scotish Cup:

6. Champions League:

These games will produce 85- 90% green.
For my bigger odds, apply via 08023960959 or whatsapp me.

And Richard's words came to pass....6/7.
Weldone bro!
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by T3amie(m): 10:53pm On Mar 10, 2015
Battery1:

Weldone bro!
nah only Wrexham Bleep up
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by bishop4APC: 10:58pm On Mar 10, 2015
T3amie:
if i lie make God punish me...RICHARDS WORDS....I have noticed that most people end up blaming me when they choose all my games and one cuts it despite after the advice I always give to play save and bet wisely.

Choose your games from these 7 games and goodluck.

2. England League One:

3. Conference National:

5. Scotish Cup:

6. Champions League:

These games will produce 85- 90% green...My OWN SPEECH GO AND CHECK LIVESCORES.COM...TO VIEW THE OUTCOME

Now i know why richard feed on you guyz. Did wrexam score ?
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by bishop4APC: 11:00pm On Mar 10, 2015
Battery1:

Weldone bro!

Go and use 6/7 to collect money now. Mumu people.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by almajiri101: 11:07pm On Mar 10, 2015
bishop4APC:

Bro, don't be too pessimistic about his games, you don't need it, though he's overrated but you don't have to look down on his games, in as much he doesn't charge people for picks and rip them off, i don't think i have anything against him.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by bishop4APC: 11:15pm On Mar 10, 2015
almajiri101:

Bro, don't be too pessimistic about his games, you don't need it, though he's overrated but you don't have to look down on his games, in as much he doesn't charge people for picks and rip them off, i don't think i have anything against him.

I'm not a pessimist and i wil never be, d guy only called my attention when he shared his false testimony.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Harry3: 11:22pm On Mar 10, 2015
bishop4APC:

I'm not a pessimist and i wil never be, d guy only called my attention when he shared his false testimony.
Ur cowardise is too much, so someone hailed Richard without mentioning ur name and u said he called ur attention, why are u so silly and childish? Someone dropped 7 and said it wld prduce 85-90% and asked pple to choose from it yet ur jealousness cldnt allow u to appreciate dat. Why are u pple just makin fool of urself here? What kind of jealousness is this?
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Emerson8(m): 11:33pm On Mar 10, 2015
I chose 5 games and won and Richard pls expect a rechard card from me tomorrow morning bro! Weldone BOSS. Haters kindly hug transformer.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by infobiz9ja(m): 11:35pm On Mar 10, 2015
Here's a tip As opposed to No clean sheet play 0.5 Ft, accumulate 20 games & pray 1 team doesn't play 0-0.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by T3amie(m): 11:44pm On Mar 10, 2015
bishop4APC:

haha...i didnt plc my bet on the team..i added mine sef

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (55)

Tope Awotona: Meet Nigeria's Richest Man In The US / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 / Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.