Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,832 members, 7,831,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee - Business (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee (81159 Views)

How Do I Get My Money Back From A Micro Finance Bank? / What Can I Do Online That Will Guarantee Atleast $5 Daily / Lending Money To Friends Who Hardly Pay Back: how to get your money back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (55) (Go Down)

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by T3amie(m): 11:46pm On Mar 10, 2015
Harry3:

Ur cowardise is too much, so someone hailed Richard without mentioning ur name and u said he called ur attention, why are u so silly and childish? Someone dropped 7 and said it wld prduce 85-90% and asked pple to choose from it yet ur jealousness cldnt allow u to appreciate dat. Why are u pple just makin fool of urself here? What kind of jealousness is this?
i dont know his probs ohh
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by infojunkie243(m): 11:46pm On Mar 10, 2015
Aright, so am a newbie in dis sport betting thingy, but wen I received his text, I gave a friend d game and money to bet on my behalf. Lo and behold, I won. even though I dnt knw jack about all those predictions he usually sends me, most time wen I forward the details to my friends, they always comeback smiling, now they ar always buzzing to knw if my friend has sent in games. thanks Mr oga. And FYI I haven't paid him a dime.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by T3amie(m): 11:50pm On Mar 10, 2015
infojunkie243:
Aright, so am a newbie in dis sport betting thingy, but wen I received his text, I gave a friend d game and money to bet on my behalf. Lo and behold, I won. even though I dnt knw jack about all those predictions he usually sends me, most time wen I forward the details to my friends, they always comeback smiling, now they ar always buzzing to knw if my friend has sent in games. thanks Mr oga. And FYI I haven't paid him a dime.
bros you are mouthed greener days ahead

1 Like

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Harry3: 12:01am On Mar 11, 2015
Richard remains the best....foolish haters havin sleeplessness nites over richard since 1930BC.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by bishop4APC: 6:20am On Mar 11, 2015
Harry3:

Ur cowardise is too much, so someone hailed Richard without mentioning ur name and u said he called ur attention, why are u so silly and childish? Someone dropped 7 and said it wld prduce 85-90% and asked pple to choose from it yet ur jealousness cldnt allow u to appreciate dat. Why are u pple just makin fool of urself here? What kind of jealousness is this?

Hahahaha! Laughing all loud @cowardice and jealousness. Your almighty richard only dropped 2.05 odds and failed, is this what he sells for people ? He asked you to choose from picks, how would you know the ones to choose when you've placed all your hope on him, if you can choose correct picks frm richad and escape the bad ones that also makes u an independent punter.

Even when the picks failed,you stil rush to NL to celebrate and share false testimony. Do betting companies pay out to 85-90% ? It has to be 100% green and if he can't provide you that, then he doesn't different from his mumu followers.

I know harry3 = richard 6

3 Likes

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Odirah(m): 7:51am On Mar 11, 2015
Richard, thanks for ysyday and may God bless u cus I picked 6 games and won. Please if u hv any games today, kindly drop for us. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by mrprince3: 8:01am On Mar 11, 2015
now I dont get why RICHARD would say choose wisely and play save? so he drops 6 or 7 games and expect you to choose out of the games? when the total odds is not even up to 3? how do we know which games will bleep up? and some gullible brainwashed folks are quick to come here to hail their god. now what makes him a unique punter over several betting sites that drops 50 or more games and ask you to choose FREE of charge? what attracted most of us to RICHARD was his ability to narrow down the games to 3-5 odds and predict accurately
if he can stick to this then he deserves to be overhyped! you dont sell odds when you ain't 100 percent sure of your picks! nothing like one game bleeped up! most of us have had that experience countless number of time! I can readily upload my screen shots to drive home my point. yesterday I won a ticket of 15 odds on my own after regaining my confidence. truth is there are countless sites that can help or aid you in forecasting games. cut down your games to maximum of 6 or 7 check. head to head to determine what to play. read up the rest on google. we all have the ability to do what he does. simple! lastly! I owe no one any apology for speaking my mind. I am not here to attack him but to say it the way it is without minding whose ox is gored. he asked you guys to choose from the games he posted which isn't up to 3 odds so that he would absolve himself of any blame and says his games produced 90 percent of green! thats ridiculous. and smart of him! I laugh in swahili. ok guys later!

5 Likes

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by adedejibiyi: 8:21am On Mar 11, 2015
mrprince3:
now I dont get why RICHARD would say choose wisely and play save? so he drops 6 or 7 games and expect you to choose out of the games? when the total odds is not even up to 3? how do we know which games will bleep up? and some gullible brainwashed folks are quick to come here to hail their god. now what makes him a unique punter over several betting sites that drops 50 or more games and ask you to choose FREE of charge? what attracted most of us to RICHARD was his ability to narrow down the games to 3-5 odds and predict accurately
if he can stick to this then he deserves to be overhyped! you dont sell odds when you ain't 100 percent sure of your picks! nothing like one game bleeped up! most of us have had that experience countless number of time! I can readily upload my screen shots to drive home my point. yesterday I won a ticket of 15 odds on my own after regaining my confidence. truth is there are countless sites that can help or aid you in forecasting games. cut down your games to maximum of 6 or 7 check. head to head to determine what to play. read up the rest on google. we all have the ability to do what he does. simple! lastly! I owe no one any apology for speaking my mind. I am not here to attack him but to say it the way it is without minding whose ox is gored. he asked you guys to choose from the games he posted which isn't up to 3 odds so that he would absolve himself of any blame and says his games produced 90 percent of green! thats ridiculous. and smart of him! I laugh in swahili. ok guys later!

. #True words.. Very true

2 Likes

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Odirah(m): 9:50am On Mar 11, 2015
People read and understand richard very well b4 u comment rubbish here or hit like. Someone wil come here and post rubbish without posting d whole thing just to for him to talk. Richard said that u choose from his free games which will produce 85 - 90% jst like other punters and if u lose from his free games, its at ur own risk. He said that his paid games are d ones he selected and picked and asked u to play and if it fails, he wil be responsible...can't u pple read and understand Richard or wat? He said his free games wil produce 85 - 90% and he doesn't tell u d ones to chose, his paid games...he wil be d one that wil select for u, add other games and ask u to play it that if it fails, u wil be refunded. What is hard to understand here? He wil provide free games for u and stil tel u which to pick as wat? D free games he dropped aint enough for u? If u want him to select for u and stil give u bgger odd that if it fails, u pay him and hv ur refund if it fails....u guys can't stop bein funny around here.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by candarlon: 10:00am On Mar 11, 2015
Bros abeg park well!
I paid for his paid games and they failed I loss my money on them and I asked him to refund the one I paid him which he promised just as you are saying but the thief who says his name is Richard refused to refund my money.
Say what you know guy not what you read ok
Odirah:
People read and understand richard very well b4 u comment rubbish here or hit like. Someone wil come here and post rubbish without posting d whole thing just to for him to talk. Richard said that u choose from his free games which will produce 85 - 90% jst like other punters and if u lose from his free games, its at ur own risk. He said that his paid games are d ones he selected and picked and asked u to play and if it fails, he wil be responsible...can't u pple read and understand Richard or wat? He said his free games wil produce 85 - 90% and he doesn't tell u d ones to chose, his paid games...he wil be d one that wil select for u, add other games and ask u to play it that if it fails, u wil be refunded. What is hard to understand here? He wil provide free games for u and stil tel u which to pick as wat? D free games he dropped aint enough for u? If u want him to select for u and stil give u bgger odd that if it fails, u pay him and hv ur refund if it fails....u guys can't stop bein funny around here.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by adedejibiyi: 10:02am On Mar 11, 2015
Odirah:
. #Thrash

1 Like

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by nimexto(m): 10:03am On Mar 11, 2015
Dis tin is simple...select frm his free games and play and if u lose, its ur luck and dnt blame him due to ur wrong picks and selections. Play his paid games and if u lose, blame him for his wrong picks and selection and he will be responsible 4 dat. Haters understand b4 u yarn rubbish here. He doesn't tell u d ones to select on his free games but he is sure it wil produce 85% to 90%. If u don't hv strength to use ur brain and do that, pay him to select for u and stil give u more games which if it fails, he is responsible. D next comment nw frm clowns is dat richard is nimexto.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by pestrolus2002(m): 10:04am On Mar 11, 2015
If a game prediction is 1H (-1) e.g arsenal vs man u. How do I place the bet what does it mean, what do I pick. I am new in the game..
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by adedejibiyi: 10:07am On Mar 11, 2015
nimexto:
Dis tin is simple...select frm his free games and play and if u lose, its ur luck and dnt blame him due to ur wrong picks and selections. Play his paid games and if u lose, blame him for his wrong picks and selection and he will be responsible 4 dat. Haters understand b4 u yarn rubbish here. He doesn't tell u d ones to select on his free games but he is sure it wil produce 85% to 90%. If u don't hv strength to use ur brain and do that, pay him to select for u and stil give u more games which if it fails, he is responsible. D next comment nw frm clowns is dat richard is nimexto.
#another Thrash. Choose wisely from odd of 2. So u can get odd of 1.5 abi. Mangoe

2 Likes

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by almajiri101: 10:11am On Mar 11, 2015
nimexto:

Don't just start your rubbish paid games again. If you are not richard why do you campaign for him ?

Canderlon , madridfc and so many paid and loss, till now their money has not been refunded. Just don't let us start derailing this thread again.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by nimexto(m): 10:42am On Mar 11, 2015
almajiri101:

Don't just start your rubbish paid games again. If you are not richard why do campaign for him ?

Canderlon , madridfc and so many paid and loss, till now their money has not been refunded. Just don't let us start derailing this thread again.

My dear, am very close to richard and he told me in confidence dat he has paid madridfc...let madridfc come here and say otherwise and let God judge him and Richard. As for Canderlon, ask him why richard hasn't paid him cus 80% of dose dat paid him has gotten their refund. U keep droppin trash here which u dnt hv d fact...idi.ot.
Meanwhile, wen u wil be doin ur private transactions wit richard, u dnt come here to tell us and wen u become unlucky, u come here to drop trash lookin for sympathizers as if we asked u to do wat u willingly did. U pple shld jst kip quiet.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by nimexto(m): 10:46am On Mar 11, 2015
almajiri101:

Don't just start your rubbish paid games again. If you are not richard why do campaign for him ?.
I campaign for him same way u campaign for canderlon even wen u had no dealings with Richard. I campaign for him cus am one of the lucky ones who have benefited from him. I campign for him cus not everybody is an unlucky as u are. I campaign for him cus am not a jealous fellow like u. Gerraout!
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 11, 2015
nimexto:

My dear, am very close to richard and he told me in confidence dat he has paid madridfc...let madridfc come here
You guys shud stop disturbing my mentions haba!
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN: I HAVE BEEN REFUNDED!!! Weeks ago!
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by candarlon: 10:52am On Mar 11, 2015
Richard you again?
Stop your smoot talking here oh, make you stop to day fool people here, who day sell ticket way know say he can't stand my his word na thief him be and that is what you are.
I know say this na your job way you get like two to three agents way all of una get not less than ten acc here each on nairaland, your sins will find you out someday infact very soon.
nimexto:

My dear, am very close to richard and he told me in confidence dat he has paid madridfc...let madridfc come here and say otherwise and let God judge him and Richard. As for Canderlon, ask him why richard hasn't paid him cus 80% of dose dat paid him has gotten their refund. U keep droppin trash here which u dnt hv d fact...idi.ot.
Meanwhile, wen u wil be doin ur private transactions wit richard, u dnt come here to tell us and wen u become unlucky, u come here to drop trash lookin for sympathizers as if we asked u to do wat u willingly did. U pple shld jst kip quiet.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by overdrive(m): 10:53am On Mar 11, 2015
madridfc:

@almajiri bow ur head in shame. label me Richard as well.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 11, 2015
candarlon:
Bros abeg park well!
I paid for his paid games and they failed I loss my money on them and I asked him to refund the one I paid him which he promised just as you are saying but the thief who says his name is Richard refused to refund my money.
Say what you know guy not what you read ok
LOL, Richard is not a thief, he will refund Your money, You'll only have issues with him if You re not 1000% humble, as someone said here earlier, he's got a big ego.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by almajiri101: 10:57am On Mar 11, 2015
nimexto:

I campaign for him same way u campaign for canderlon even wen u had no dealings with Richard. I campaign for him cus am one of the lucky ones who have benefited from him. I campign for him cus not everybody is an unlucky as u are. I campaign for him cus am not a jealous fellow like u. Gerraout!

Do i know canderlon ? I'm here to stop your fraudulent activities, many of your partner on the other thread had quit, so quit bro because nobody will ever pay you dime again.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by bishop4APC: 11:10am On Mar 11, 2015
madridfc:

LOL, Richard is not a thief, he will refund Your money, You'll only have issues with him if You re not 1000% humble, as someone said here earlier, he's got a big ego.

Big ego my foot.

A thief should be called a thief - GEJ
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by nimexto(m): 11:16am On Mar 11, 2015
bishop4APC:

Big ego my foot.

Just imagine! A fool

1 Like

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 11, 2015
bishop4APC:

Big ego my foot.

LMAO With this Your attitude You can kiss Your money with richard6 goodbye.
GL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by bishop4APC: 11:20am On Mar 11, 2015
nimexto:

Just imagine! A fool

Cry me a river, yeah! A fool for liberating gullible minds besides why are you so pained ?
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by nimexto(m): 11:20am On Mar 11, 2015
candarlon:
Richard you again?
Stop your smoot talking here oh, make you stop to day fool people here, who day sell ticket way know say he can't stand my his word na thief him be and that is what you are.
I know say this na your job way you get like two to three agents way all of una get not less than ten acc here each on nairaland, your sins will find you out someday infact very soon.
madridfc:
candarlon:
Richard you again?
Did u hear that? Coward. U do private business over ur greedness after givin u free games and u come here to look for supporters as to say if u had won, u wld give anybody any share. Others won and and are stil winning and will stil win, blame ur unfortunate and bad luck to ur uncle in d village or look for wat is following u that made u not to win like others.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by candarlon: 11:25am On Mar 11, 2015
Humble for who? Is he my father? Abi he day feed me way day brake?
Na wa for you oh!
Person way I go feed well without conplaining na I go humble for?
He is a jobless man and a lier.
madridfc:

2 Likes

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by bishop4APC: 11:25am On Mar 11, 2015
madridfc:

LMAO With this Your attitude You can kiss Your money with richard6 goodbye.
GL.

And that makes him a big thief, i believed you have to beg him and keep begging him with God's name for weeks before he now decided to pay u back from the surplus he had from other gullible people.

Hope you have learnt your lessons ?

1 Like

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 11, 2015
candarlon:
Humble for who? Is he my father? Abi he day feed me way day brake?
Na wa for you oh!
Person way I go feed well without conplaining na I go humble for?
He is a jobless man and a lier.
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by almajiri101: 11:36am On Mar 11, 2015
nimexto:

Did u hear that? Coward. U do private business over ur greedness after givin u free games and u come here to look for supporters as to say if u had won, u wld give anybody any share. Others won and and are stil winning and will stil win, blame ur unfortunate and bad luck to ur uncle in d village or look for wat is following u that made u not to win like others.

What makes the deal private when you always come here to advertise and scout? See, my advise to you is to desist from your shady deals. Just thank your star that canderlon refused to upload the receipt here.

Barao!

1 Like

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 11, 2015
bishop4APC:

And that makes him a big thief
all this one You're doing is pure IGG(initial Gra Gra) learn how to talk to people. You want Your money? Ask him politely & You will get it. Goodluck. I hope I've cleared the air, y'all shud allow my moniker rest biko.
Over & out.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (55)

Tope Awotona: Meet Nigeria's Richest Man In The US / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 / Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.