Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,254 members, 7,836,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee - Business (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee (81250 Views)

How Do I Get My Money Back From A Micro Finance Bank? / What Can I Do Online That Will Guarantee Atleast $5 Daily / Lending Money To Friends Who Hardly Pay Back: how to get your money back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (55) (Go Down)

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Battery1(m): 12:23pm On Mar 19, 2015
mrprince3:
would be more honourable for your master to post his paid games where he chose hendon as straight win than to have posted the 10 games here which excellently played 9/10! against 10/10 he boasted!
Did u actually saw wat he posted pls? Did u see d correction he made there yet u can't sleep? Do u want to die of hatred or wat?
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Battery1(m): 12:25pm On Mar 19, 2015
Jst imagine someone sendin u free games on whatsapp only for u to keep it to use it against him wen it fails instead of appreciatin and wishin him and all his fans well. Why are pple dis evil and bad?
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Franca2(f): 12:30pm On Mar 19, 2015
Richard6:
It was unforunate that I couldn't post my games here online yesterday for some reasons beyond my control. Here were my games yesterday and congrats to my fans who got the games through whatsapp and won.

Select wisely from these 10 games:
Do not have a dull spirit.

1. England Championship:
Nottingham - Rotherham (Rotherham/Away team cleansheet - NO. i.e Nottingham to score)

2. England League 2:
Burton - Southend (southend/Away team cleansheet - NO. i.e Burton to score)

3. England Isthmian:
Hendon - Canvey (Hendon to win for paid games and over 1.5 goals for free games)

4. Turkey
Kayserispor - Sivasspor (Sivasspor/Away tean cleansheet - NO. i.e Kayserispor to score)

5. Portugal:
Benfica Lisbon B - Portmonense (Handicap 1:0)

6. Scotland - Scotish Cup:
Celtic - Dundee (Celtic to win)

7. Swizerland:
Sion - ST. Gallen (Over 1.5 goals)

8. Hungary - Leiga Kupa:
Debreceni - Videotn (Over 1.5 goals)

9. Champions League:
Barca - Man City (Barca to win)

10. Dortmund - Juventus (Handicap 0:2)
I had 3 slips o! I put hendon in 1 and I didn't put hendon in d oda 2 and I won heavily...that's why he said we shld select wisely.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Vikkiboi(m): 12:44pm On Mar 19, 2015
sir Richard...you are not God and you can't please everybody. pls concentrate and continue to do your thing.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Richard6(m): 1:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
Thursday's Games.

Select wisely:

1. German Regionaliga:
Bayern Munich - Ingolstadt (Over 1.5 goals)

2. German Regionaliga North:
Wolfsburg II - Entratcht (Wolfsburg to win)

3. Europa League:
Dinamo - Napoli (Over 1.5 goals)

4. Dynamo Kiev - Everton (Everton/Away team cleansheet - NO. i.e Dynamo to score)

5. Sevilla - Villarreal (Handicap 1:0)

6. Inter - Wolfsburg (Inter/First team cleansheet - NO. i.e Wolfsburg to score)

7. Turin - Zenith Petersburg (Over 1.5 goals)

8. Ajax - Dnjepor (Handicap 1:0)

9. Besiktas - Club Brugge (Over 1.5 goals)

10. Greece:
Agrotikos Asteras - Anagennisi (Handicap 1:0)

11. Greece:
Olympiakos - Asteras (Olympiakos to win)

12. Malta - Premier League:
Birkirikara - Pieta (Birkirikara to win)

Good luck!

1 Like

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by mrprince3: 1:19pm On Mar 19, 2015
Battery1:

Did u actually saw wat he posted pls? Did u see d correction he made there yet u can't sleep? Do u want to die of hatred or wat?
get the bleep off my mention! i 'm done with you guys!
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by almajiri101: 1:36pm On Mar 19, 2015
Richard6:
It was unforunate that I couldn't post my games here online yesterday for some reasons beyond my control. Here were my games yesterday and congrats to my fans who got the games through whatsapp and won.

You only have one week.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Richard6(m): 2:25pm On Mar 19, 2015
SOME CONFUSING TERMS USED IN BETTING AND THEIR ILLUSTRATIONS:

I noticed that whenever I send games to my fans, even after explaining it to them, some stil ask me the meaning of some certain terminologies. I have taken out time to explain and illustrate some of them.

1. 1X2:
This means home or first team or away team will win.

2. 1/X:
This means that home or first team wins or draws in the match.

3. 1/2:
This means that either home team or away team wins, it means the match will not end in draw. One team must win for the option for you to have a green.

4. X:
This means draw.

5. Handicap 1:0:
This means you are giving the home team or first team 1 goal extra, which means if the match ends in draw, you will have a green (win). If the match ends 0-1, 1-2, 2-3, you will have a red (lose).

6. Handicap 2:0:
This means that you are giving home team or first team 2 goals extra, which means if the match ends with 0-1 you will have a green (win). You will only lose or have a red if the match ends like 0-2, 1-3, 2-4, etc.

7. Handicap 0:1:
This means you are giving the away team 1 goal extra, which means if the match ends in draw, you will have a green. If the match ends in 1-0, 2-1, 3-2, you will have a red (lose).

8. Handicap 0:2:
This means you are giving the away team 2 goals extra, which means if the match ends with 1-0 you will have a green (win). If the match ends in 2-0, 3-1, 4-2,etc you will lose.

9. Over 1.5 goals:
This means that the total goals in the whole match will be more than 1, NOT half time. Once they score 2 goals or more, your bet will have a green.

10. Over 2.5 goals:
This means that the total goals in the whole match will be more than 2. Same is applicable to over 3.5 goals (more than 3 goals), Over 4.5 goals (more than 4 goals), etc.

11. Both teams to score:
As the name implies, when you choose this option (Yes), it means the 2 teams will score in the match. when you choose No, it means the 2 teams wont score.

12. Away team cleansheet:
When you choose the "NO" option, it means that home or first team will score goal. It simply means that the match will not end without first team or home team scoring a goal, even if its a goal, once the home or first team scores no matter what the match ends with, you will have a green for that bet. If home or first team ends up not scoring, you lose. If on other hand you choose "YES" option for away team cleansheet, it means the home or first team will not score goal in the match.

13. First or Home team cleansheet:
When you choose the "NO" option, it means that the away team will score goal. It simply means that the match will not end without away team scoring a goal, even if its a goal, once the away team scores no matter what the match ends with, you will have a green for that bet. If away team ends up not scoring, you lose. If on the other hand you choose "YES" option for first or home team cleansheet, it means the away team will not score goal in the match.

These are the few options I usually send in most of my games. You can drop anyone you always play that you dont understand which is not in the above options so that i can explain it to you when I have time or come across here or betterstil, ask me on whatsapp via 08023960959 because am not always here.

7 Likes

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by potency: 2:55pm On Mar 19, 2015
Richard6:
SOME CONFUSING TERMS USED IN BETTING AND THEIR ILLUSTRATIONS:

I noticed that whenever I send games to my fans, even after explaining it to them, some stil ask me the meaning of some certain terminologies. I have taken out time to explain and illustrate some of them.

1. 1X2:
This means home or first team or away team will win.

2. 1/X:
This means that home or first team wins or draws in the match.

3. 1/2:
This means that either home team or away team wins, it means the match will not end in draw. One team must win for the option for you to have a green.

4. X:
This means draw.

5. Handicap 1:0:
This means you are giving the home team or first team 1 goal extra, which means if the match ends in draw, you will have a green (win). If the match ends 0-1, 1-2, 2-3, you will have a red (lose).

6. Handicap 2:0:
This means that you are giving home team or first team 2 goals extra, which means if the match ends with 0-1 you will have a green (win). You will only lose or have a red if the match ends like 0-2, 1-3, 2-4, etc.

7. Handicap 0:1:
This means you are giving the away team 1 goal extra, which means if the match ends in draw, you will have a green. If the match ends in 1-0, 2-1, 3-2, you will have a red (lose).

8. Handicap 0:2:
This means you are giving the away team 2 goals extra, which means if the match ends with 1-0 you will have a green (win). If the match ends in 2-0, 3-1, 4-2,etc you will lose.

9. Over 1.5 goals:
This means that the total goals in the whole match will be more than 1, NOT half time. Once they score 2 goals or more, your bet will have a green.

10. Over 2.5 goals:
This means that the total goals in the whole match will be more than 2. Same is applicable to over 3.5 goals (more than 3 goals), Over 4.5 goals (more than 4 goals), etc.

11. Both teams to score:
As the name implies, when you choose this option (Yes), it means the 2 teams will score in the match. when you choose No, it means the 2 teams wont score.

12. Away team cleansheet:
When you choose the "NO" option, it means that home or first team will score goal. It simply means that the match will not end without first team or home team scoring a goal, even if its a goal, once the home or first team scores no matter what the match ends with, you will have a green for that bet. If home or first team ends up not scoring, you lose. If on other hand you choose "YES" option for away team cleansheet, it means the home or first team will not score goal in the match.

13. First or Home team cleansheet:
When you choose the "NO" option, it means that the away team will score goal. It simply means that the match will not end without away team scoring a goal, even if its a goal, once the away team scores no matter what the match ends with, you will have a green for that bet. If away team ends up not scoring, you lose. If on the other hand you choose "YES" option for first or home team cleansheet, it means the away team will not score goal in the match.

These are the few options I usually send in most of my games. You can drop anyone you always play that you dont understand which is not in the above options so that i can explain it to you when I have time or come across here or betterstil, ask me on whatsapp via 08023960959 because am not always here.
Nice one BOSS!
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by olajonzin(m): 3:28pm On Mar 19, 2015
boss...Richard...I known u ar expertise in this predictions....i don't care what people says abt u...I believe in ur games...and I followed it every week....so kudos to you...keep it up...for those who believed in you....thankz a lot
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by kingvilleshines: 3:32pm On Mar 19, 2015
@Richard
I will like to first of all say thank you for whatt you have been doing here and on whasap sending us free games to bet on.However I am not quite happy and am not someone who doesn't appreciate cos am quite new to this betting thing but as at 2weeks weekend I made a payment to your account because you said your paid games are sure and for that reason I used the only 12k I had which I did explain to you and you told me to carry on and at some point one or 2 of the games didn't come out as predicted and you immediately told me and said not to worry you do something but till date nothing has been done and have even reminded you severally which u didn't give any attention,you made post that you have paid back everyone that paid you for the same weekend games and I told you I have not gotten any payment till date pls house is this right on the part of Mr Richar?thanks
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Richard6(m): 4:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
kingvilleshines:
@Richard
I will like to first of all say thank you for whatt you have been doing here and on whasap sending us free games to bet on.However I am not quite happy and am not someone who doesn't appreciate cos am quite new to this betting thing but as at 2weeks weekend I made a payment to your account because you said your paid games are sure and for that reason I used the only 12k I had which I did explain to you and you told me to carry on and at some point one or 2 of the games didn't come out as predicted and you immediately told me and said not to worry you do something but till date nothing has been done and have even reminded you severally which u didn't give any attention,you made post that you have paid back everyone that paid you for the same weekend games and I told you I have not gotten any payment till date pls house is this right on the part of Mr Richar?thanks
Noted. Send me a message on whatsapp.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by kevoh(m): 4:12pm On Mar 19, 2015
And the drama continues..
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by ev4real(m): 4:37pm On Mar 19, 2015
Pls i want to participate in the whatsapp group..here is my number: 08138007072. Pls Richard.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by almajiri101: 4:58pm On Mar 19, 2015
ev4real:
Pls i want to participate in the whatsapp group..here is my number: 08138007072. Pls Richard.

Join the watsap group and don't subscribe to any paid games because it doesn't worth it.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by almajiri101: 5:00pm On Mar 19, 2015
kingvilleshines:
@Richard

Lessons learnt.

Don't ever pay for football tips, it doesn't worth it.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by potency: 5:38pm On Mar 19, 2015
almajiri101:

Lessons learnt.

Don't ever pay for football tips, it doesn't worth it.
Dis guy, give urself rest of mind na..are u rilly goin mad or wat dat u respond to sometin dat has notin to do wit u? Nawa 2u o! Jst dey insult urself on dis thread.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by ev4real(m): 5:53pm On Mar 19, 2015
almajiri101:

Join the watsap group and don't subscribe to any paid games because it doesn't worth it.
Are u on the group already ?
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by almajiri101: 6:15pm On Mar 19, 2015
ev4real:

Don't say we didn't tell you, if you subscribe to his paid games you will definately regret it. Go through every pages on this thread and see people crying and demanding for a refund.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Battery1(m): 6:32pm On Mar 19, 2015
ev4real:

Dnt mind dat idi.ot dat calls himself almajiri, he is a betting agent and has been attackin richard cus richard's games always play and causin dem some lose..hence he vows to make sure nobody plays richard's games. His problem is also jealousness and childishness and dis is hw he goes frm thread to thread causin problems. Read frm page 1 of dis thread and u wil see d truth urself and good testimonies too.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Battery1(m): 6:35pm On Mar 19, 2015
almajiri101:

Don't say we didn't tell you, if you subscribe to his paid games, you will definately regret it. Go through every pages on this thread and see people crying and demanding for a refund.

It must hv been eatin u up dat d thread is stil growin..u now tel pple wat to do as if dey hvnt gone tru d pages and hv seen d good testimonies themselves.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by almajiri101: 6:40pm On Mar 19, 2015
@evreal.. Don't fall for all those staged testimonies, he has lot of handles in which he uses to share fake testimonies.

Don't just try it or else you will have yourself to blame.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 19, 2015
Father Jesus, let my long dayz request for refund from Mister Umeh Richard be granted tomorrow in Jesus name.......Thunderously Amin' Ase o o o oo'
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by bishop4APC: 9:29pm On Mar 19, 2015
Richard6:
Thursday's Games.

Select wisely:

1. German Regionaliga:
Bayern Munich - Ingolstadt (Over 1.5 goals)

2. German Regionaliga North:
Wolfsburg II - Entratcht (Wolfsburg to win)

3. Europa League:
Dinamo - Napoli (Over 1.5 goals)

4. Dynamo Kiev - Everton (Everton/Away team cleansheet - NO. i.e Dynamo to score)

5. Sevilla - Villarreal (Handicap 1:0)

6. Inter - Wolfsburg (Inter/First team cleansheet - NO. i.e Wolfsburg to score)

7. Turin - Zenith Petersburg (Over 1.5 goals)

8. Ajax - Dnjepor (Handicap 1:0)

9. Besiktas - Club Brugge (Over 1.5 goals)

10. Greece:
Agrotikos Asteras - Anagennisi (Handicap 1:0)

11. Greece:
Olympiakos - Asteras (Olympiakos to win)

12. Malta - Premier League:
Birkirikara - Pieta (Birkirikara to win)

Good luck!

Casted as usual.... Best punter my left yansh.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by bishop4APC: 9:33pm On Mar 19, 2015
ev4real:

I can't wait to see you crying for refund.

bamgbalaot:
Father Jesus, let my long dayz request for refund from Mister Umeh Richard be granted tomorrow in Jesus name.......Thunderously Amin' Ase o o o oo'

kingvilleshines:
@Richard

Another victims.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Hardheolar(m): 9:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
bishop4APC:

Casted as usual.... Best punter my left yansh.
u don't really need diz.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by bishop4APC: 9:44pm On Mar 19, 2015
Hardheolar:
u don't really need diz.

For saying the truth ? He only posted to win more gullible minds to his side and richard will be a fool to think that people still play his failed games.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by omofem: 9:49pm On Mar 19, 2015
Richard seems to be the only punter that looks real
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Battery1(m): 11:13pm On Mar 19, 2015
omofem:
Richard seems to be the only punter that looks real
Hatred and jealousness have made some pple never to say d truth bro but we are stil know d truth dat he remains d best punter on nairaland.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Donawoite(m): 11:28pm On Mar 19, 2015
Thanks very much mr Richard i won today with Dinamo, Dynamo Kiev and Sevilla i give Dinamo 1 goal Hndicap coz i no Napoli as already won 3 1 in their last match against Dinamo at home game, so i belive Napoli wil do everything to defend dat 3 - 1. and Dinamo Moskva may find it difficult to score.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by omofem: 5:48am On Mar 20, 2015
Battery1:

Hatred and jealousness have made some pple never to say d truth bro but we are stil know d truth dat he remains d best punter on nairaland.
yes! he has made football prediction easy
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Nobody: 6:56am On Mar 20, 2015
almajiri101:
@evreal.. Don't fall for all those staged testimonies, he has lot of handles in which he uses to share fake testimonies.

Don't just try it or else you will have yourself to blame.
TELL THEM OOO...nothing sure for betting

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (55)

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 / Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) / Can 200,000 Naira Start A Good Business In Nigeria?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.