Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee - Business (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee (81059 Views)

How Do I Get My Money Back From A Micro Finance Bank? / What Can I Do Online That Will Guarantee Atleast $5 Daily / Lending Money To Friends Who Hardly Pay Back: how to get your money back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (Go Down)

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Odirah(m): 1:35pm On Apr 05, 2015
My BOSS of LIFE, carry go, we are makin it through u and may God bless u abundantly.

1 Like

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Odirah(m): 3:40pm On Apr 05, 2015
Sir, our games are entering o!

1 Like

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by FKO1(m): 4:34pm On Apr 05, 2015
Today's games entering oo grin.. . I pray make today be like yesterday. .. Tanx richard ignore d haters

1 Like

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by almajiri101: 6:00pm On Apr 05, 2015
Lol! Bunch of thieves, una neva tire

Just thank your star that 1st bank is not cooperating.

1 Like

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Odirah(m): 7:44pm On Apr 05, 2015
almajiri101:
Lol! Bunch of thieves, una neva tire

Just thank your star that 1st bank is not cooperating.

FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Deprime007: 8:20pm On Apr 05, 2015
Mr richard i greet yo. I am already getting discourage in it cos i ve never won. Can yo put me through
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by potency: 10:42pm On Apr 05, 2015
Sir Richard is busy puttin smile on pple's faces while d haters kip dyin and fightin themsleves. Hottest and longest thread so far on sport section. Today and ysyday, I won 45k and 38k respectively. Wil always follow Sir Richard!
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 05, 2015
potency:
Sir Richard is busy puttin smile on pple's faces while d haters kip dyin and fightin themsleves. Hottest and longest thread so far on sport section. Today and ysyday, I won 45k and 38k respectively. Wil always follow Sir Richard!

Show me some love smiley
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by mikhe2(m): 5:16am On Apr 06, 2015
Sir Richard add me on WhatsApp
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by mikhe2(m): 5:17am On Apr 06, 2015
Sir Richard add me on WhatsApp.... 09050967949
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by shortgun(m): 6:57am On Apr 06, 2015
Richard6:
My Easter games for you. Dont Be Greedy, select from these matches, you must win.

1. ENGLAND:
Burnley - tottenham (Handicap 0:1)

2. SPAIN:
Celta - Barca (Barca to win)

3. SPAIN sugunda:
Real betis - Osasuna (Real Betis to win)

4. FRANCE:
Bordeaux - Lens (Bordeaux to win or over 1.5 goals)

5. FRANCE:
Marseille - PSG (Handicap 0:1)

6. NETHERLAND:
Utretcht - Ajax (Ajax to win or Handicap 0:1)

7. NETHERLAND:
Cambuur - Go AHEAD Eagles (Cambuur to win or Over 1.5 goals)

8. NETHERLAND:
AZ Alkmar - Feynoord (Over 1.5 goals or Both teams to score)

9. TURKEY:
Buraspor - Kayseri (Buraspor to win or over 1.5 goals)

10. TURKEY:
Galatasary - Kardmir. (Galatasary to win)

11. BELGIUM:
Gent - Kortrijk (Gent to win)

12. WALES:
Airbus - TNS (TNS to win)

13. SPAIN:
Valencia - Villareal (Handicap 1:0 or Valencia to score goal)

Happy Easter!
This ticket is green. I played 8 games from this games Richard sent to me on whatsapp and I won. I just confirmed that no game failed in this ticket.
Richard is good.

3 Likes

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by potency: 10:06am On Apr 06, 2015
BAWSElady:

Show me some love smiley

Tell Oga Richard, he wil definitely show u some love ...winks..
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Richard6(m): 12:07pm On Apr 06, 2015
ADVICE TO MY FANS AND OTHERS:

Life is all about destiny and everybody has its own destiny. That your friend wins on betting most times doesnt mean you will win. Also believe in imperfection of human beings. There are some people that whatever they lay their hands on, will favour them even same thing that doesnt favour another for long. I will release free games, some will win from it and some will lose from it whereas its same games the person who wins chooses from are same games that the person who loses also chooses from. For those who pick and win, dont think its by your power, its God's favour on your side because there are a lot spirits that are involved in betting but you do beat them sometimes and win. Also, being a punter is not something you do with your power, you have to overcome some forces and need extra luck and destiny towards that side for you to be punting well and dont expect to be 100% all the time.

In the area of betting, I have always told you people that you should bet to be happy and not to be sad at the end no matter what the result becomes after the match. Dont bet with money you cant afford to lose, dont bet with your school fees, dont bet with money made for something emergency and ofcourse..dont bet with all the money you win. Bet in such a way that whatever the result becomes, you will stil be happy, dont bet to hurt yourself at the end because you want to win millions at once.

As for my haters, they are just doing the natural thing and I cant stop nature, you control and manage nature. So dont waste your time on them.

GOD IS OUR STRENGTH! Happy Easter Monday.

8 Likes

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by cybug: 1:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
Booked space.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by eagle70: 3:26pm On Apr 06, 2015
pls add me on whatsapp 08052908072
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 06, 2015
k
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by potency: 6:08pm On Apr 06, 2015
Richard, pls reply a frnd of mind on whatsapp pls.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by olamibiddy(f): 6:56pm On Apr 06, 2015
Pls add me on whatapp PLEASE --- 08078223355. Thanks & God bless.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by sopho: 7:08pm On Apr 06, 2015
Plz add me up on whatsApp 08030964093
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Hasino2258: 8:12pm On Apr 06, 2015
Pls Mr Richard am in Ghana just read about you work I would like you to add me up on wassup +233231673866 or +233265138107... thanks
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by mcluya: 5:15am On Apr 07, 2015
Pls oga richie add me on whatsapp 08091894533
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by chybyke4ly(m): 7:40am On Apr 07, 2015
plz add me sir,i wuld aprec8 ur help alot...08134990492
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by emmyw(m): 8:27am On Apr 07, 2015
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by LTSHANGY: 8:30am On Apr 07, 2015
Oga Richie, please whatsapp me on 08066906301
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by SamaAlKhaleej: 9:55am On Apr 07, 2015
add me up +971559715458
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Dainy1(m): 12:19pm On Apr 07, 2015
how do i join the watsup group pls? dont want to post my number here
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Richard6(m): 1:12pm On Apr 07, 2015
DISCLAIMER:

I never asked anybody to post or drop his or her number here for me to add him or her, I dont have any whatsapp group yet, I only have whatsapp broadcast list where I post my free games to people whenever I have free games. kindly add me on whatsapp via 08023960959 and send me a message so that I can add you on whatsapp. You are dropping your number at your own risk because I wont add any number on my whatsapp list except you add me and send me a message. This is to avoid anybody collecting your numbers, create a whatsapp group and start adding you and claiming to be Richard. My only number and the only number I use is 08023960959.

2 Likes

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by potency: 2:55pm On Apr 07, 2015
Richard6:
ADVICE TO MY FANS AND OTHERS:

Life is all about destiny and everybody has its own destiny. That your friend wins on betting most times doesnt mean you will win. Also believe in imperfection of human beings. There are some people that whatever they lay their hands on, will favour them even same thing that doesnt favour another for long. I will release free games, some will win from it and some will lose from it whereas its same games the person who wins chooses from are same games that the person who loses also chooses from. For those who pick and win, dont think its by your power, its God's favour on your side because there are a lot spirits that are involved in betting but you do beat them sometimes and win. Also, being a punter is not something you do with your power, you have to overcome some forces and need extra luck and destiny towards that side for you to be punting well and dont expect to be 100% all the time.

In the area of betting, I have always told you people that you should bet to be happy and not to be sad at the end no matter what the result becomes after the match. Dont bet with money you cant afford to lose, dont bet with your school fees, dont bet with money made for something emergency and ofcourse..dont bet with all the money you win. Bet in such a way that whatever the result becomes, you will stil be happy, dont bet to hurt yourself at the end because you want to win millions at once.

As for my haters, they are just doing the natural thing and I cant stop nature, you control and manage nature. So dont waste your time on them.

GOD IS OUR STRENGTH! Happy Easter Monday.

Thank u boss, I won on d games u gave me as paid games.

@EVERYONE:
I bought games of 10odds frm Sir richard @5k from him and won over 110k. Thank God and thank Sir richard.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 07, 2015
potency:

Thank u boss, I won on d games u gave me as paid games.

@EVERYONE:
I bought games of 10odds frm Sir richard @5k from him and won over 110k. Thank God and thank Sir richard.

Show some love...
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Adulphus(m): 12:22am On Apr 08, 2015
What a good Man. game of 5k GOT 110k.
I think U should send him more cash.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by chinoify: 9:25am On Apr 08, 2015
Richard6:

Congrats harry. U were scared when you were paying. Its not as if I can't give games for free, I have always been giving games for free but sometimes its good to spend for you to get something in order to value it at the end. Besides, to predict games and it comes to pass is never an easy task.

Pls send me your number, so I can subscribe to your game

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55)

GTBank Hit By Mass Resignation, Mobile App & USSD Transaction Failures / Tope Awotona: Meet Nigeria's Richest Man In The US / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.